It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO FBT Research.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2020 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

It seems like I remember reading that here on ATS.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Mate that's the first ever account of any symbol ever on a FBT - did you go through the research links?

If it was a nameless post on ATS then can you please provide the link?

Lots of info already on ATS about the specific government docos but there's a good vid below (also another USG report of a UFO releasing FBTs).

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 4 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I found it!

Here ya go mate

Nuforc report

This machine was directly over me and I was alone in the middle of nowhere, therefore, I felt quite "uneasy." It made no threatening moves whatsoever, but I aimed my rifle at it and through the riflescope, which was set on 8.5 power, I could clearly see surface detail in explicit detail. The machine’s surface detail appeared to be covered with well-fitted tiles, much like the ceramic tiles used on the United States Space Shuttle. Then in the fading light, I noticed a distinct marking.

This marking was absolutely shocking, as I could actually read it! It was white print outlined in black on a red arrow pointing toward a rectangle of sorts. The arrow pointed at a something rectangular that I cannot define, but I clearly could read these three words, “EMERGENCY RELEASE and RESCUE.” In the same place were other words that appeared too fuzzy to read. I suspect that these words were “PULL FOR...” Instantly I realized that this was a military machine and no “flying saucer.” I felt much better as I knew that these were surface details that were intended to help rescue people access and then be able to remove the pilots on board in the event of a crash.

edit on 4-7-2020 by TXRabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Well thanks for sourcing that one mate - first time I've ever come across an account of the English language being written on one of these objects.

It states the sighting occurred in Sidney (not Sydney) in Texas, 2005 and did remind me a bit of this other very close range sighting from the same state three years later.

Also some other claims of close range triangle sightings from the UK:

Part 2

And other claims of skullduggery within British UFO research regarding a triangular object over the Peak District in March, 1997.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 6 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Thanks for those links Karl. I'll dig in shortly. I never get tired of reading about the triangles.

Texas has always been a hotbed it seems. Here's a few links to regional UFO reports with some interesting imagery that I haven't seen before.

Recently reported Texas sightings
www.texasufosightings.com...

Older (+3 years) reports which might help for anyone doing historical research
lightsinthetexassky.blogspot.com...

Be safe
edit on 6-7-2020 by TXRabbit because: speling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join