It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO FBT Research.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Was cool watching the clip about the cab driver..

High strangeness indeed, i was also sure that hundreds of people must see this giant ship coming down from the sky, and i remember thinking- This is it, they have come for us, it`s starting!

Then everything was just as it was before, no weird ufo, continued to walk home, the world did not end.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I'm not here to discount any UAP - FBT sighting history...

But I want to enlighten people --- in case they had no previous knowledge of --- The U.S. manufactured Northrop YB-49 Flying Wing - 1948 - Heavy bomber aircraft.

edit on 5-5-2020 by Erno86 because: added link

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I have never seen a FBT - UAP...but the first of my two UAP sightings I witnessed that night in November of 1976 --- approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. --- appeared to be a bluish white light that was rectangular in shape --- As big as a jet airliner --- And booking at a ludicrous speed --- Going from east to west in our troposphere.

edit on 6-5-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
The triangle ufos have been reported for many year's, I did read of a sighting in USA from the 30s ( lots of small triangle shaped craft flying in and out of clouds) but can't remember what book.

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'd like to take a moment and recall a sighting I had several years ago in Ohio
I'd also like to preface it by saying a brief thank you for the excellent quality of posts from Karl and some others here on ATS. I've been travelling the world on my motorcycle for several years now and am currently stranded in Brazil due to all the border closures with the COVID pandemic. I've had several months now in place here and have spent quite some time here and elsewhere online trying to fight boredom and stay mentally active. While I haven't posted here in a while. I really do enjoy the quality of discussion at times. I have had several other sightings, one when I was 13 with a group of kids and one just recently here off the coast of Brazil.
So, back to the point of my post:
It was early April in Ohio and one of the first warm days. The trees had not yet started to bud and were bare and brown. I was driving back from a friend's house on a road through Munroe Falls Ohio (River Road) that I had driven many times before. It was just after 10 pm. Clear skies. The road at one point is very twisty and travels through some heavily forested areas. At one point it runs parallel to some railroad tracks and along the Cuyahoga River.
As I drove along, I saw what I thought was a helicopter hovering over the woods shining VERY bright spotlights down into the forest. As I continued, I could see the lights intermittently through the bare trees. This section of road as it runs next to the tracks passes up Munroe Falls Metropark, where there is (during the Summer) a pay-to-swim lake. My mind was turning towards morbid ideas as I contemplated what a helicopter would be doing there. I thought perhaps someone had drowned in the lake or something else nefarious. The lake was not open yet due to how early in the season it was. While in the twisty section I saw the lights numerous times in the perhaps 3/4 mile it took to get to the tracks.
As soon as the road turned along the tracks, with the park perhaps another 1/2 mile ahead, I fully expected to see police or other emergency vehicles by the park's entrance road. Instead, I saw nothing.
As I approached the entrance itself I slowed and looked through the front windshield, looking up, and again, saw nothing.
My car's driver side door had a faulty power window mechanism and could not roll down. So, just past the entrance I stopped the car and opened the driver door and looked straight up.
What I saw was a large (I estimate 100 ft corner to corner) dark triangle slowly moving from my left (the park side) towards my right (the tracks and River). It was lit at that point only by four lights. Each corner had a Blue-white light (quite bright) with an orange-red light pulsing by one corner.
Dumbfounded I put the car in park (still running) and stepped out onto the road and looked up. Moments later the triangle stopped moving directly over the road and my car and started slowly rotating on it's center. It stopped rotating finally and just was....there. The lights were bright enough for me to see some details on the belly of the craft. I can't say for sure but it seemed to have some type of geometric pattern on it's bottom surface. I couldn't say octagonal but that's what comes to mind. The whole time the orange-red light pulsed.
After about 30 seconds I remembered that my iPhone was sitting on the passenger seat. The driver door was still open, car still running. I stooped down and bent into the car to get the phone and attempt to get pictures. When I stood back up, phone in hand, looking at the screen to swipe to get the camera up, I looked up and it was gone. And I mean just flat out gone. I didn't see it blink out, streak away, nothing. It was just gone.
I build and fly model airplanes and have a very good sense of altitude and such. This thing was not small. It made NO sounds. I felt NO static electricity or any other type of ancillary sensations. I stood there another 5 minutes easy, slack-jawed. During that time as I scanned the skies I was able to clearly see several high-altitude planes flying typical passenger flight paths (am not far from CLE airport).
I later reported this to MUFON and was even interviewed. This location is NOT in the middle of the country. The exact spot is less than a mile from the Munroe Falls Police station.

Anyways, I thought I would share. Other than the MUFON report and a mention of it on my Blog for my ongoing motorcycle journey I have never spoken publicly about this. As I hammer this out at 3:37 am in Brazil, I can tell you already that there is a cathartic feeling in getting this off my chest. These things are real.

Sorry for going on and on. Just needed to vent!
edit on 7-5-2020 by DanByers because: added

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

By the way, the aforementioned Marler talk made my better half's eyes widen on a few occasions, so similar were some of the descriptions down the decades to her own sighting, especially the craft's movements. In fact, the illogical flight characteristics (blunt edge first and very slowly) was one reason she didn't report it to authorities, thinking they'd laugh her out of town.

Hey mate appreciate the post and glad you both watched it, think Marler is a great researcher and really does make a compelling case for the long history and actuality of these things (wherever they're from and whoever's flying them).

Lost count of how many times I've read about the reluctance of folks to officially report their UFO experience due to the 'ridicule factor' (CIA 1953) so your wife is certainly not alone there - if I'm being completely honest then I'm not sure I would either.

Have also lost count of how many times triangular UFOs are described as having 'three white lights on each end with a red light in the middle' and there's some relevant police accounts in this thread.

"On November 29, 1989, a large craft with triangular shape flew over the town of Eupen. The gendarmes von Montigny and Nicol found it near the road linking Aix-la-Chapelle and Eupen. It was stationary in the air, above a field which it illuminated with three powerful beams. The beams emanated from large circular surfaces near the triangle's corners. In the center of the dark and flat understructure there was some kind of 'red gyrating beacon.' The object did not make any noise. When it began to move, the gendarmes headed towards a small road in the area over which they expected the object to fly. Instead, it made a half-turn and continued slowly in the direction of Eupen, following the road at low altitude. It was seen by different witnesses as it flew above houses and near City Hall". 

Auguste Meessen, professor of physics at the Catholic University in Louvain

•Also some pretty intriguing FT testimony in the vid below from the great British public.

See 18:30

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DanByers

Thanks for sharing, pretty weird that there are three things that are the same as in my sighting, geometric patterns, the impressive way it can move and rotate, and the fact that it just went- Poof- Gone.

-edit, well four things because they did not make any noise.
edit on 7-5-2020 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 02:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86

But I want to enlighten people --- in case they had no previous knowledge of --- The U.S. manufactured Northrop YB-49 Flying Wing - 1948 - Heavy bomber aircraft.

Thanks for the info Erno, despite the flying wing having serious problems with 'stalling and tumbling out of control' it's certainly relevant to discussion and there's some pretty revealing info below about government files and the Horton's parabolic wing design (also claims that 'stealth tech' was classified as far back as 1941).

FOIA: Army CIC UFO Files Various Subjects Including "Horten Brothers - Flying Wing"

When it comes to zee Gemans and UFOs, then the 'father of modern rocketry' (and mentor to nasa nazi Werner Von Braun) also had this to say after heading a three year 'UFO probe'.

a reply to: solve

Yes, does seem like there's high strangeness afoot with certain FBT sightings mate - there's also a case on this thread involving multiple, low flying, triangle-shaped UFOs and a 'black ape-like creature' on the ground, 

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: DanByers

Thanks for the kind words Dan and hats off to you for submitting a report to MUFON - have just read it and found it interesting that Jerry Howard also states he witnessed the same thing several years before with his son.

There's been some extremely bizarre UFO activity around Ohio over the years (especially around rivers and lakes) and when it comes to the 1973 flap then certain unidentified flying objects were also being described as 'as big as two rooms, triangular with multi coloured lights'.

Apparently one sheriff stated that 'reports of UFOs had become so numerous recently that he had not slept in 24 hours' and there were also close range reports of UFOs following vehicles home and town residents firing their weapons at the objects. 

The officer said it was oblong and covered with lights. It appeared stationary in the sky about tree top level for several minutes until he tried to shine his cruiser spot light on it," Sullivan said. "It then zoomed toward him and then shot straight up in the air... after he turned out his light... and disappeared.

The Great Ohio UFO Wave ~ October, 1973.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 07:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: wobbs62

The triangle ufos have been reported for many year's, I did read of a sighting in USA from the 30s ( lots of small triangle shaped craft flying in and out of clouds) but can't remember what book.

Would like to read that one Wobbs.

Below is a short clip featuring police testimony from the 2000 Illinois triangle UFO case.

The Edge of Reality - Updated Report on the Illinois Police UFO case, January 5th, 2000.

According to pseudosceptic Philip Klass the object was the planet Venus.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Eyewitness Peter describes his 1972 UK sighting where a large triangular UFO with red and blue triangular lights flew about 250 feet over his head leaving him with half a sunburnt face.

--

Researcher Jorge Martin describes how U.S. Jet Fighters disappeared as they approached a huge triangular UFO in Puerto Rico.

Huge Triangle shaped UFO in Cabo Rojo makes two U.S. Jet fighters disappear: 

The situation continued going on and " in crescendo" until the night in which two U. S. Navy jet fighters were apparently abducted in mid air by a huge triangular shaped UFO and disappeared in front of more than 115 witnesses that have surfaced up to this moment. This event happened in the night of Dec. 28, 1988, at 7:45 P.M. 

According to most witnesses, there seemed to be three jet fighters involved with the incident, two of them disappeared in mid air as they intercepted and closed in on the huge triangular UFO, and the third one fled the area flying to the north, being chased by several big red balls of light that came out from the UFO.

After this, the UFO split into two separate triangular objects in a silent flash of light, after which one of the objects or sections flew off very fast to the north and the other one flew to the east, disappearing.

As readers must realize, this incident has profound implications to all of us, and is one of the most important UFO incidents reported in the recent years in Puerto Rico and abroad.

link

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: fatpastyhead

Red part up?
The lights are engines.

Hover, almost no light.
Move, white light.
Increase power, more glow.

Electromuminous high voltage glow.

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I've seen a triangle. One of the turning points in what I believe is actually possible. I don't have the time to post the encounter with details. So I'll just leave some key facts that seem to line up with what some others have posted. The similarities seemed too much to not share.

1. It seemed to recognize I was observing it from a great distance and quickly covered a massive distance to be over my head in seconds.

2. I was not alone in this encounter. I woke my wife who also saw the craft. It was originally in the distance and I thought it was a helicopter over the freeway. That was until I realized how fast it was moving. There was also a 3rd person I don't know involved but whats strange about that is me and the wife don't agree on who 'he' was. Our accounts of how that person showed up and what he did after are different. Almost every other part of what we recall matches. We were so amazed by what we were seeing we were in the street gawking and I was yelling excitedly while FILMING. When I tried to call this strangers attention to what was now right over us moving forward slowly, silently.. and I'll never forget this he says: 'oh that? It's just a mosquito control helicopter' me and the wife were dumbfounded by that statement. I remember him driving up and being in a brown suit with a suitcase saying that then going inside the house we were in front of on the street. Wife says he walked up and was dressed in casual attire then doesn't remember where he went. Only part we absolutely don't agree on.

3. It landed close by and we discussed going to the landing site. We didn't.

4. It was silent and had lights of various colors. They were very crisp like LEDs. They were not dots but long lines like the tube lights in an office or garage. It was about 3x the size of a sedan in length and appeared to be roughly as large as the house it was over.

5. I filmed it. The phone and the video are gone.

6. I looked up and had the wife call Mufon. She left a message describing what we saw and reported we had a video of the object.

Point five is why I don't talk about this much. My wife is an extreme skeptic. I however have always believed. What is really disturbing about this whole thing is the wife's and my night ends with that call and then appenrently we went to bed like nothing happened. I know myself. I would have posted that video to every site I could have. I would have shown that vid to anyone who who look. And appenrently I didn't.

Stranger still is that this happened roughly in 2015 and it was only within the last 3 years that me and the wife have even began to talked about it. It happened 100%. We both agree to that. In fact if she couldn't verify she saw it too I would almost chalk it up to delusion because it was so surreal. But I have no recollection of why I no longer have that phone or video or an explanation why we waited so long to talk about it amongst ourselves. This was a long encounter roughly 15 minutes from first spotting the craft until it landed relatively close by.

Strangely I have a notion that while what I saw was a UFO this craft might have been man made. I'm not sure why or where that belief comes from. It was clearly unlike anything we could possibly have. I mean nothing acknowledged can move like this object did.

I want to have some type of hypnosis because I strongly believe something is keeping information from me. The wife is against this action. Maybe when I have time I'll have the wife post her account. She doesn't like to talk about it much and seems aggravated when I bring it up though so..

Wife says we waited 5 years to talk about it. And that it was a triangle but had a rounded back. I dont remember the rounded back. She also said it was metal like stainless steel. I remeber it being a bit darker making the lights very contrasted by comparison.

This happened in Englewood FL.
edit on 8-5-2020 by Auramancer because: details

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Auramancer

1. It seemed to recognize I was observing it from a great distance and quickly covered a massive distance to be over my head in seconds.

Hi mate thanks for taking the time to type and share your experience (very interesting reading) and when it comes to point number 1 then I've heard that said in quite a number of non triangle UFO encounters as well.

There also seems to be quite a number of similarities in global reports and Marler pops up again in this vid discussing specific cases and profile points - SUFON from Swansea have also started an ongoing series of eyewitness interviews from the 'Night of the triangles' and part 7 can be found here (parts 1-6 on YT).

posted on May, 15 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Relevant eyewitness testimony - first vid with comments from the late John Timmerman.

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Clearly their is an effort to blur the intentions of these "visitors". Not so much they don't want to be seen but they react in a mischievous manner. Could some triangles be self aware cyborgs/drones? The way they ( and some other ufos) sense or detect being observed reminds me of the phenomenon of being stared at. This would weigh in on a psychic control mechanism for the ufo if anything. And if brain waves could be interpreted could they be re written? Memory implants/ Rewrites?

That feeling of being looked at...
edit on 16-5-2020 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

edit on 16-5-2020 by TheKestrel04 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TheKestrel04

That's a good post there mate, mischievous visitors indeed (probably from underneath your feet).

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
Researcher Don Campbell describes specific Canadian triangle UFO reports and RCMP suppression of UFO evidence.

posted on Jun, 24 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I recall reading about a sighting years ago that detailed a man who saw one of these craft directly overhead, moving very slowly and almost within "arm's length" one night. He had access to a flashlight or some other light source and when he shined the light on the bottom of the craft, he could very distinctly see a yellow arrow painted on the body with the word "Rescue" within it. You know....like you see on a military plane.

Ring any bells?

It was an enjoyable read

posted on Jun, 25 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: TXRabbit

The Answers are in the details, the details.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join