It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Crisis Coverup

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jay-morris

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: Jay-morris

Yes yes we know, in your opinion china is the perfect nation, never oppresses, never does anything bad its all the fault of the big bad west run by horribly inept evil people that somehow still get things done despite their own stupidity.

Why are you lying about me for all to see? Why do you feel the need to lie about what I am saying?

Your conditioning will not let you except what I am saying here, so you lie about me hoping no one else reads my posts!
Shame on you!

I guess you never learned about sarcasm...

Ill leave you to continue beating that drum in favor of the CCP, because every single time you defend china you defend the ccp.

At least when I defend the USA I can point the constitution and still have issues with the politicians, unlike your favorite nation.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive
If we want to combat this the right way then do not buy anything from China, open a local based business, and create everything with in your own country.

This will take sacrifice, no new cell phones every year, no more cheap electronics and tools. You will have to pay more for products, but the alternative is dying from war.

Actually China was getting to the point of being too expensive anyways. Our capitalism moved 800 million from 3 bucks a day to 3 bucks an hour, seems small for the west but that is a huge deal. We did the same thing in Japan, Korea, Twain, so maybe it is time to move closer to home like South America. At least there we would not have a country trying to assume world domination.

edit on 3-5-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Thanks for posting that video, really informative about the genetic sequence of covid19 and definitely an eye opener!!
I'm not even going to pretend I know the ramifications economically of trying to take back power from China, but judging by their aggressive rhetoric recently it isn't going to be smooth sailing that's for sure. All I know is that the ccp need to pay for their incompetence
a reply to: neoholographic

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well bizarrely according to them they have had barely any new cases which raised my eyebrows. I think they have had some reinfected patients from what I have read. Right from the beginning I have followed it on here with the coronavirus updates and initially I thought it was an accident. I am starting to think differently now. The fact that they locked down wuhan and wouldn't let flights in but happily sent potentially infected people on their way to other countries is very telling. In fact they have done everything in their power to stop us from fully understanding this thing or investigation the source. They are playing a dangerous game
a reply to: TzarChasm

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

How was that sarcasm?

Ill leave you to continue beating that drum in favor of the CCP, because every single time you defend china you defend the ccp.

Please tell me how I am defending CCP? I have asked you this before, but you seem to ignore it every time.

At least when I defend the USA I can point the constitution and still have issues with the politicians, unlike your favorite nation.

Why are you lying? So, your logic is this. If I mention the terrible things your government has done in the ladt three decades, then that means I am supporting CCP? Please explain your logic?

I have stated many time about how I am not a fan of the CCP. I should know, I lived in China.

My point is, your should not point your fingers at another country saying how bad they are, when you ignore your own government and the terrible things they have done.

But oh no! If you say that, then that means you are a communist and sticking up for the CCP.

Brainwashed much?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
a reply to: chr0naut

For a few weeks they did, once it established itself in other countries and it was no longer easy to hoodwink people they changed their tune.

And what has this got to do with the fact that ECT it countries like the UK and America messed this up big time? We knew weeks before the first infections hit America and UK, yet both leaders did not take it seriously for weeks.

That is not China's fault!
You’re actually serious when you say it’s not China’s fault. But I have to ask where you think covid19 originated, and how. Also, how did covid19 manage to spread all over the world?

You’re saying that countries that don’t respond well to this contagion are to blame for their resulting problems. And, boy, are they ever big problems. Great Depression-level problems worldwide. No telling how many desperate, anxious people without jobs as a result. At least 30 million in the USA alone, not to mention 72,000 deaths and hundreds of millions of people afraid to leave their homes or get near another human being.

You have some nerve saying this isn’t China’s fault. There are many places in the world right now where you’d be in physical danger for uttering something so blatantly insensitive and untrue. It’s like spitting in the faces of millions of people, not least the 3.7 million who’ve contracted covid19 and the 260,000 who’ve died from it.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   

a reply to: Irishhaf

How was that sarcasm?

Please tell me how I am defending CCP? I have asked you this before, but you seem to ignore it every time.

Why are you lying? So, your logic is this. If I mention the terrible things your government has done in the ladt three decades, then that means I am supporting CCP? Please explain your logic?

I have stated many time about how I am not a fan of the CCP. I should know, I lived in China.

My point is, your should not point your fingers at another country saying how bad they are, when you ignore your own government and the terrible things they have done.

But oh no! If you say that, then that means you are a communist and sticking up for the CCP.

Brainwashed much?
Is anyone allowed to criticize China in your opinion? You can name just about any country and I can find something evil either it or its people have done in the past.

And just because the USA and Americans have done awful things in the past, that doesn’t mean the detention of millions of Uighurs, repression of Hong Kong pro-democracy demonstrators, theft of hundreds of billions of dollars worth of IP annually, unilateral seizure of the South China Sea, organ harvesting from prisoners, one-party tyrannical rule, suppression of Falun Gong, predatory economic practices, occupation and genocide of Tibet and threatening invasion of democratic Taiwan aren’t evil. No, sir, those actions are evil no matter what the United States has done. No amount of rationalization can make them not evil.
edit on 6-5-2020 by Scapegrace because: Typos

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

You’re actually serious when you say it’s not China’s fault. But I have to ask where you think covid19 originated, and how. Also, how did covid19 manage to spread all over the world?

Stop trying to pollute my words! You do realise people can read my posts and see exactly what I am saying.

I am saying it's not China's fault that Trump and Boris Johnson did not take the virus seriously when everyone was telling them to take it seriously.

So their incompetence is China's fault?

You’re saying that countries that don’t respond well to this contagion are to blame for their resulting problems. And, boy, are they ever big problems. Great Depression-level problems worldwide. No telling how many desperate, anxious people without jobs as a result. At least 30 million in the USA alone, not to mention 72,000 deaths and hundreds of millions of people afraid to leave their homes or get near another human being.

And some countries could have done a lot more! Was it trump who was not bothered in the begining, calling it just a flu, and they were on top of it? In my own country, a lit of people were screaming for a lockdown when it first hit our shores, but it was weeks before any sort of Lick down was put in place.

That is not China's fault!

You have some nerve saying this isn’t China’s fault. 

And you have a nerve manipalating my posts say I said something I did not say!

There are many places in the world right now where you’d be in physical danger for uttering something so blatantly insensitive and untrue.

Listen to yourself! I would be in dander by saying our governments should have done more?

It’s like spitting in the faces of millions of people, not least the 3.7 million who’ve contracted covid19 and the 260,000 who’ve died from it.

Yeah, that would be true if I actually said that, but you twisted my words, and now you look a bit silly for doing so, so I will leave it there!

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Scapegrace

Is anyone allowed to criticize China in your opinion? 

There you go again!

You can name just about any country and I can find something evil either it or its people have done in the past.

Yes, we know that! And?

And just because the USA and Americans have done awful things in the past, that doesn’t mean the detention of millions of Uighurs, repression of Hong Kong pro-democracy demonstrators, theft of hundreds of billions of dollars worth of IP annually, unilateral seizure of the South China Sea, organ harvesting from prisoners, one-party tyrannical rule, suppression of Falun Gong, predatory economic practices, occupation and genocide of Tibet and threatening invasion of democratic Taiwan aren’t evil. No, sir, those actions are evil no matter what the United States has done. No amount of rationalization can make them not evil.

See this is your problem, you are brainwashed and conditioned. Hence the reason you try to justify what your country has done by say "Well, that country is more evil"

If you actually bothered to read my posts, I am not saying one is worse than the other, I am saying they are all bad, including my own government.

Ok, let me make is easier for you. The American government, and my own government, in the ladt two decades have been responsible for thousands of innocent men, women you children's deaths due to illegal invasions.

But that's ok because it's not as evil as what the Chinese government has done? That is your point of view? Because I do not ignore, or sweep under the carpet the fact that our governments have blood on their hands, means I am sticking up for China?

You see this is the thing. How do governments get away with all the terrible things they do? Because they condition their people to believe there is always an evil country out there. Their will be other people in other countries doing the same thing towards your country and my country.

It's conditioning. How many people have anger towards what their own givernment has done towards other countries? Not many!

So my point is, before you start labelling a government "evil" do not ignore the "evil" your own government has done, and do not turn it into a "your government is more evil than my government"

It's called conditioning! I just have the balls to see the world' and it's governments for what they are.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

It is clear that the virus was unintentional and has spread like other viruses. Largely out of human control.

Not true.

CCP could have shut down all international flights out of Wuhan when it shut down all domestic flights in China.

This was a calculated and evil decision and it was 100% under the control of the CCP.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

It is clear that the virus was unintentional and has spread like other viruses. Largely out of human control.

Not true.

CCP could have shut down all international flights out of Wuhan when it shut down all domestic flights in China.

This was a calculated and evil decision and it was 100% under the control of the CCP.

Trump Blames China For Acting Too Late In Coordinating U.S. Coronavirus Response - The Onion

LOL

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Not true.

This is the primary SMOKING GUN, yet most people either aren't aware of it, or can't comprehend the motivation underlying China's decision to shut-down domestic, but not international flights.

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
RE: www.kmov.com... l

I wonder how many of the 21 million China Cell phone disconnects in Jan/Feb were due to Covid-19 deaths?

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:34 PM
link   
When I was a kid my grandfather was a hardass. I was a dumbass. If I did something stupid.. and someone or something very unintentionally got hurt or destroyed, he said it didnt matter if it was intentional or not. It still happened and I still am in debt to whomever it hurt or whatever I destroyed. I still payed the price. It made me a very solid person about my decisions late in life because I KNOW I should think several steps after whatever action I take to make SURE it harms none or nothing. If I STILL cause harm, I will sincerely pay the price.

China needs to be taught a lesson in accountability. Not necessarily destroying them or anyone.. but a definite "compensation" for their recklessness and lies to cover up the initial recklessness. Some things cant be taken back, replaced and can never be fully compensated, however...

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker
ABC/CBS/NBC/WaPo/NYT are pressing the Federal Government to severely curtail trade with China...making the U.S. economy even weaker, and Joe Biden's chances of victory, stronger.

Everything the liberal media says/reports/does this Spring/Summer/Fall, will have electing Biden as President (or removing Donald Trump), as their motivation.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join