It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Crisis Coverup

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I am actually surprised that ABC and other news outlets are actually reporting on China's and the W.H.O. actions which led the world to believe there was no human to human transmission. All the while hoarding medical supplies, insulating the rest of China from Wuhan and encouraging international flights from Wuhan to continue to the rest of the world (ensuring spread).

Anyone taking bets that armed conflict is in the cards shortly?

The coverup starts at about 9 mins.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I can see WW3 from this. A bold claim perhaps but the blame game has already started between China, Iran and the U.S.

We (U.S.) are currently calling war on a virus, it won’t be long now before sanctions are pushed against China and tensions will be at an all time high.

U.S. stocks might plummet soon and we all know they like a little conflict to get Americans into gear and back to work.

I’ve seen claims it came from Wuhan, but funded by the NIH, so if this is true I can see it getting ugly around the world.
edit on 3-5-2020 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I've been saying from the start that the intention by China was to spread it further, of course I was ridiculed and expected to be, but there is no other explanation for why they refused to prevent international flights whilst locking down their own internal flights. It should be noted with concern, that the one place that started the pandemic is also now the one place with the least deaths and infections...allegedly

I am currently constructing a thread based on information relating to the reasons just why China would ever want this but suffice to say for the moment that China are now bargain hunting across the planet

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:51 AM
link   
China’s arrogance about this is just adding copious amount of fuel to the fire.

If they just said a simple “we are sorry for spreading this accidentally”, many people would accept that.

Their hubris is what going to cause an escalation. It’s appearing thats what they want.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As more news trickles out everyone in the know is no longer calling it conspiracy theories, not even CNN. It was a similar environment when GWB decided to roll Iraq. Facts or not when you see the 2 parties unitedly criticize china things are apt to get nasty soon. I often said in the past that we would never see things unfold as they have in my lifetime, but I've been wrong and nothing would surprise me nowadays.

China's grip on power has begun slipping over the past few years Hong Kong protest, south china sea, coronavirus, trade wars, and Taiwan's growing relevance in the world for example. One would surmise that when its power is under threat it will lash out to reaffirm its grip on power. China has demanded respect through fear, but now even countries such as Australia are questioning its leadership competence.

As populations grow uninhibited food stocks become more and more scarce in areas of dense sprawl. Take for example, the negative hit china willingly took for reopening wet markets. This decision was a demonstration of china doing what is needed to keep the masses of its population from sliding further toward revolt.

To summarize the last paragraph "When man can no longer feed his family and they begin to starve he is capable of horrible things. "

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Seems there's enough info out in wild to be able to say that a triumvirate of globalists, US based traitors and China had motivation's come into play at same moment in history.

Globalism and China trade already taking hit with much more to come.

We can deal with traitors here.

I'd leave up to China how chooses to respond to events already in motion.

The US doesn't need start anything - but may have finish it.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
soon no, as countries are still sorting it out... now when the back lash begins because economies are not starting back up as easily as hoped...

Then you will see the blame game kick into gear and people will demand pay back.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
We have yet to see the worse of this economically, we may recover for the summer but all of this “Stay at Home” is coming back in the fall when the flu season kicks in again.

I predict the stocks falling again when the news announces people need to once more stay home.

What people are feeling now will double when they cannot afford to celebrate the holidays. Emotions will be at an all time high, certain foods will be scarce and the anger will build.

They’re pumping money right now to get us through the elections, after that it’s gonna be a hell of a ride.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
I've been saying from the start that the intention by China was to spread it further, of course I was ridiculed and expected to be, but there is no other explanation for why they refused to prevent international flights whilst locking down their own internal flights. It should be noted with concern, that the one place that started the pandemic is also now the one place with the least deaths and infections...allegedly

I am currently constructing a thread based on information relating to the reasons just why China would ever want this but suffice to say for the moment that China are now bargain hunting across the planet

Well I didn't ridicule you-You are correct.
The CCCP were terrified this disease would only effect China,thus putting them at a huge disadvantage on the world stage,therefore they wilfully hushed it up and continued to allow untested/infected citizens to leave China and fly across the globe ensuring that the disease would become a pandemic.
That leveled the playing field,as the whole world slid into economic disaster-not just China.
Secondly,they are now wilfully speading rumors and fake news that the disease didn't begin in Wuhan-but was a biological warfare attack by the USA-and as they have brainwashing down to an art form,sadly many of their citizens believe this is the truth.
We in the west almost deserve what has happened as we have been appeasing and feeding this pit of snakes in order to push our own misguided idea that globalisation is the way forward.
We were massively wrong,and now the snakes have bitten us all.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   
If we want to combat this the right way then do not buy anything from China, open a local based business, and create everything with in your own country.

This will take sacrifice, no new cell phones every year, no more cheap electronics and tools. You will have to pay more for products, but the alternative is dying from war.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I agree, I am already looking the labels of products to check where they are made. It is about time we started looking after our own. I am not looking forward to watching how ugly this is going to get.
I hope cooler heads prevail, but seeing how they are lashing out now, I predict some really dirty tactics on China's part. a reply to: TheLieWeLive

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
No armed conflict, but there will be a collapse of the CCP. It will disintegrate from the inside. Watch.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Neither China nor the WHO denied there was human to human transmission. What they said was that they had no unequivocal proof of it. For 8 days, then they found a case and announced it.

Also, the world never believed that there was no human to human transmission of the virus. That was the most likely way it was transmitted. Most of the world was not affected at the time and many governments were slow to react. The reactions of those governments had little to do with the Chinese. The world news services were carrying the information that indicated there was a massive problem well before the details were officially confirmed.

I also like how they say that China is lying about the number of cases but these 'intelligence' figures never even mention a number. Not even a ballpark approximate. Until the 'intelligence' reports tell me how many people have died or been infected in China, I cannot give them credence.

Also, the US government is in control of the US. Not some external Chinese globalist government. Donald Trump is your President.

Previous US Presidents used to have a sign on their desk that said the buck stops here. Perhaps if there was some political backbone, there might be actual responsibility taken?

The actions that the US government (state and federal) is taking in the US are entirely those of the US government.

edit on 3/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
No armed conflict, but there will be a collapse of the CCP. It will disintegrate from the inside. Watch.

I hope you are right and what comes after isn't just another dictator or or single party rule.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLieWeLive

I think it will take more.. But still in exactly that direction of things.

I dont think people realize just where the technofascists tendrils really go. CCP is only one, with many people in positions of power in western nations being another.

Too many are thinking of "war" in the traditional sense, with a country "over there." The dynamic of this particular conflict (years old, btw) is far, far more complex.

Even if we keep the subject limited to "CCP vs the West," I think far too many are unaware of what theyve been doing to extend "soft power" in western nations like the US, UK, Aus, and what that actually means should they decide to leverage it.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Halfswede

In some ways I hope it does, maybe the people can then make their own way, but ....I don't think it will. The West are far too heavily invested in China. We made mistakes years ago by going for the cheap option and outsource necessary manufacturing and services. Then of course there's China's 17+1 plan for Europe which involves greater freedom and trading with China which unfortunately appears now to be mainly running one way i.e. China exporting into Europe whilst importing a bare minimum.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
US outsourced GOF research to China's Wuhan Lab.

Here's an interesting wrinkle. It turns out the CDC was researching gain of function on specifically three viruses: influenze, Middle Eastern coronavirus (MERS), and SARS. They had their own lab accidents that led them to conclude it was simply to risky to continue trying to make the diseases more infectious and more deadly (what gain of function is about), so they discontinued and made it illegal basically to carry out that research in the US.

But ...

In the face of a moratorium in the US, Dr Anthony Fauci – the director of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID) and currently the leading doctor in the US Coronavirus Task Force – outsourced in 2015 the GOF research to China’s Wuhan lab and licensed the lab to continue receiving US government funding.

Dr. Fauci approved the outsourcing of that research to the Wuhan lab and ensured continued US funding. So it may turn out that we paid for this! This research was too dangerous for us to carry out here, so we sent it to bargain basement, corner-cutting China and paid for them to do it, and they let it out.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

They had thousands cases when they were still denying human to human transmission. Do you think they all played with bats? They 100% knew and chose to deny it and the WHO parroted their stance in the face of thousands cases.

They had already had several medical staff die at that point. How do you think they got it? Why you choose to be a CCP apologist is beyond me, but it will be a sad regret one day that you won't be able to back away from.

I hope you do a little research and get some courage where you aren't afraid to call out evil where it stands.

You seem to have no problem calling out the US govt and DT. Why are you so afraid of calling out the CCP? Do you think they are even comparable? Are you one of the 50 cent army? Are you just afraid of the truth because you think you can't live without the CCP controlling you?

perhaps this will help -- all with sources -- nothing to dispute.

The Comprehensive Timeline of the CCP's Cover-up of COVID-19 Pandemic (1) 中共隱瞞COVID-19(新冠肺炎)疫情的完整时间線 (1)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Halfswede
a reply to: chr0naut

They had thousands cases when they were still denying human to human transmission. Do you think they all played with bats? They 100% knew and chose to deny it and the WHO parroted their stance in the face of thousands cases.

They had already had several medical staff die at that point. How do you think they got it? Why you choose to be a CCP apologist is beyond me, but it will be a sad regret one day that you won't be able to back away from.

I hope you do a little research and get some courage where you aren't afraid to call out evil where it stands.

You seem to have no problem calling out the US govt and DT. Why are you so afraid of calling out the CCP? Do you think they are even comparable? Are you one of the 50 cent army? Are you just afraid of the truth because you think you can't live without the CCP controlling you?

perhaps this will help -- all with sources -- nothing to dispute.

The Comprehensive Timeline of the CCP's Cover-up of COVID-19 Pandemic (1) 中共隱瞞COVID-19(新冠肺炎)疫情的完整时间線 (1)

Who the hell are you kidding? Yes, the Chinese givernment have done some terrible things, but here is a news Flash for you, so has your own government.

People are conditioned yo looks at other countries "evils" while ignoring their own. How do you think governments get away with the terrible stuff they do?

It's ok to saying that China's government has done some terrible things, but when you cherry pick, then that is not good, not good at all.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
The lengths some countries will go to to not buy the Chinese Hauwei systems. That's sarcasm by the way.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join