It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ovnis 7/06/2014 España, Santander

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   
A pretty decent HD capture of a string of lights over Santander, Spain from 7th June 2014, although the video itself was not posted on You Tube until 12th of April 2015. The uploader's channel 'Project Escorpio' is mainly sports racing cars, gaming military planes etc and his channel wasn't created until November 2014.

The video below is apparently the first of four videos he took on the same evening of the same event. I will also link to the final video where the uploader has put all four together into one, longer clip.

Text in the description Google translated from Spanish...

Video recorded by me on June 7, 2014 at 11:00 p.m.

When I left my house for dinner, I was struck by some large orange balls crossing the Santander sky in perfect formations. I could see between 10 and 15 of them. People will give you various explanations, such as balloons, fighters, satellites, drones, etc. I saw it with my own eyes and I assure you that they are nothing like that, in the video it is not well appreciated, but they were large balls flying at a great height without making any noise and at incredible speed.

I repeat that it is not the same to see it on video as in person. Investigate online and they met during the day in Rome on the 1st of the same month. And it turns out that I found more recordings of the same in more countries around the world. Who can create such large light ships (a boeing was too small next to these lights), capable of flying at such high speed in complete silence, flying such long distances (our low-speed F18s arrive from Madrid to the islands and little else? , before having to refuel) and being so numerous ??? I think many things are hidden from us.

We live in ignorance. I didn't believe that about UFOs, until you see them in person. What surprised me the most is that they were so choosy to show themselves, as if it were the most normal thing in the world, they looked like huge orange stars crossing the sky in formations and keeping distances. But people never want to accept that they are UFOs, they give explanations that are absurd to me now. You have to see it in person to be able to comment. Please nobody tell me they are balloons because it makes me mad.

and his English response to a comment regarding Chinese lanterns, in the video's comments section...

Hellow Alan Watson. They are not chinese lanterns. Neither military aircraft because it makes no money is spent on it,and do not would show to the world that would no longer be a secret. I know this because I am military. In the video size is not appreciated,but are larger than a commercial airplane. Watch the video of UFOS HD,they saw the same thing. Thank you very much Alan

The final, cut together clip...

Text in the description Google translated from Spanish...

Massive UFO sighting in Santander, Spain.
I have put together the different videos that I recorded that night of June 7/2014.

Link to the uploaders Video Uploads page...

www.youtube.com...

Many, many videos and apart from the ones I have highlighted, there is only one other UFO related clip, taken by his parents, in Dubai on 13th November, 2013, which is linked below...

That one appears to be some kind of airshow or nighttime skydiving display.

I am intrigued by the amalgamated clip, I certainly do not think they are Chinese lanterns, too early for Starlink...maybe too high and too quiet for drones? I cannot see any flashing lights and although they look white, the uploader says they were orange in colour.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   
a reply to: fromtheskydown

Hate to say it but they look like lanterns to me.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Hate to say it but they look like lanterns to me.

No problem, you have to say what you think. Given his claim to be "Military" you would hope that Chinese lanterns wouldn't fool him so easily.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Being a military means nothing, as most people in the military do not have any special characteristic that makes them better at judging the altitude and size of an unknown sphere in the sky, like the ones seen on the video.

Whenever I see a video or read a description of someone saying that a light or a sphere was huge and at a great altitude, when do not know what it does, makes me thing they are seeing what they want to see, as there's no way of knowing the real size and altitude of things like that, unless they are very close.

PS: at least he was smart enough to cover the light.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I sort of think this is CGI.

It could be confirmed by abcutal analysis , but it seems to me that the brightness of the dots remains constant throughout the video.

They likely shouldn't.

The thing is, that camera would adjust iso/shutter/aperture to avoid overexposure. Parts of the video has a significant amount of streetlight in the frame, and parts has very little. Usually that would result in adjustments that would lead to dimming of the dots in certein parts of the video compared to others.

I see no such dimming.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux
It could be confirmed by abcutal analysis , but it seems to me that the brightness of the dots remains constant throughout the video.

What's "abcutal analysis"?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

99.9% of this guys videos are about racing and gaming. What ever is in the sky above him looks real. To have a lens flare from that bright street light interfere with those objects added more realism, putting any doubt in my mind that these are fakes. But what do I know, if insert member's name here and insert member's name here say they're fakes, well then...
edit on V592020Sundaypm31America/ChicagoSun, 03 May 2020 12:59:52 -05001 by Violater1 because: l/;kgjkytdr

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:07 PM
link   
The first video is completely and obviously Chinese lanterns! Come on nothing what so ever "anomalous" about it.

The one over Dubai again completely obvious of Sky divers...if I need to I can link you to how to tell. And one sure give away on them being skydivers is they are falling! Now if those were going up into the sky or zipping around at incredible speeds I would concede you have a UFO. These do not!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Nothing to see there but Chinese Lanterns in the first video.

edit on 3/5/2020 by tommyjo because: Spelling

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:43 PM
link   

The second one is skydivers with pyrotechnics filmed at distance.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

I sort of think this is CGI.

They likely shouldn't.

The thing is, that camera would adjust iso/shutter/aperture to avoid overexposure. Parts of the video has a significant amount of streetlight in the frame, and parts has very little. Usually that would result in adjustments that would lead to dimming of the dots in certein parts of the video compared to others.

I see no such dimming.

Or the dots were extremely bright?
He does sensibly cover the street light in one section.

I don't think it's CGI as much as I don't think it is alien craft.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1

99.9% of this guys videos are about racing and gaming. What ever is in the sky above him looks real. To have a lens flare from that bright street light interfere with those objects added more realism, putting any doubt in my mind that these are fakes. But what do I know, if insert member's name here and insert member's name here say they're fakes, well then...

His apparent lack of interest in seemingly unearthly events makes me agree with you. He genuinely believed that what he was seeing...and capturing quite well...was unusual.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: abeverage
The first video is completely and obviously Chinese lanterns! Come on nothing what so ever "anomalous" about it.

The one over Dubai again completely obvious of Sky divers...if I need to I can link you to how to tell. And one sure give away on them being skydivers is they are falling! Now if those were going up into the sky or zipping around at incredible speeds I would concede you have a UFO. These do not!

If it could be verified that Chinese lanterns were in the sky at that time, then 'obviously'. We don't have that information, unfortunately, so we can only speculate and make our best guess. My doubt was the apparent altitude but again, it's unknown and the lack of 'blinking' that we so often get told about, when it comes to lanterns. It just comes down to my opinion.

If you care to read my post properly, you will see I believe the last video is either an air display or nighttime sky divers. I put it in there because it is the only other video out of hundreds on his channel to pertain to a 'UFO' and it was sent to him by his parents in Dubai. It was to show that the uploader was not a UFO obsessive.
edit on 3-5-2020 by fromtheskydown because: spelling error

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Unlikely that they're true OBOLs, since those usually travel alone or in pairs. Not enough definition to indicate that "swirling" surface reported that real orange balls of light have. Other more mundane explanations are likely.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift
Unlikely that they're true OBOLs, since those usually travel alone or in pairs. Not enough definition to indicate that "swirling" surface reported that real orange balls of light have. Other more mundane explanations are likely.

Probably and it is ironic that when we get a decent quality video, there is probably nothing to see, after all.

new topics

top topics

join