It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN FAKE News? 'Murder hornets' spotted in the US for the first time, scientists say!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Say what??

They aren't half as aggressive as a yellow jacket, which is highly aggressive, and while annoying, are nothing like yellow jackets.

Yellow jackets (and hornets) will chase your ass down, and the sting is like liquid fire.

edit on 5-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2020 @ 06:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

I will vouch for that. I grew up in the sticks. That means that the farmers who owned the huge fields across the street would spread horse, cow or pig manure as fertilizer annually. I am not complaining about it. Pig dung is the most foul smelling among all. Just sayin. Anyway, we grew up around creeks, lakes and deep woods. I probably have been bitten over 100 times in my life by Yellow Jackets. They also seem to have a larger brain than the other bees as they seem to be able to think and they will chase you over 100 yards from their nest. Once they chased my dog and I into our garage. Then they stopped and hovered outside of the garage for about 5 minutes while we were inside watching them. They seem to have enough intelligence such that they were evaluating the situation to continue the attack or to pull back. They pulled back. Damage done as I was bitten over 15 times. Kelly probably over twenty. Next stop was hospital for both of us. Later that night I went back to the ground nest with a gallon of gasoline. I poured it into any hole I saw. Boom! No more bad bees.

posted on May, 18 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Those red wasps are extremely painful.Almost as bad as a velvet ant,that was the worst sting I had so far.a reply to: Edumakated

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join