It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stanley Johnson pushes for new release of his 40-year-old virus novel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

It is easy to see why it could be thrilling fiction for our times: it has a mysterious and fatal virus, an epidemiologist hero, a desperate search for a vaccine and murky political skullduggery. It also features a green monkey.

But whether it is the moment for Stanley Johnson, the father of Boris Johnson, to be pushing his 40-year-old novel for a new release is another question.

Hmmmm? I wonder how many dinners and lunches and family times Boris Johnson has listened to the ideas and thoughts regarding the subject matter of this book first published 38 years ago?

How far and deep was the idea implanted from an early age? The possibilities and "norm" of the conspiracies surrounding this work of "fiction" by his own father? What a coincidence eh?

Stinks to high heaven to me. I never trusted Boris from the moment he appeared on the British political scene and this just adds more fuel to that fire.

I too, do not believe he was ill with the virus and treated for it in intensive care. A political and social move to herd sheep imo.

Johnson denied being opportunistic in wanting his novel to be made available again. “I’m a professional writer,” he said. “Is it opportunistic for journalists and newspapers to be writing about the coronavirus?”

He pointed to his previous thrillers which have also tackled contemporary issues, including his latest book Kompromat, which tells a story of devious Russian influence on western politics.

Johnson said his novel had a prescience, in that the plot was driven by the desperate need to find a vaccine. “I don’t think the novel is far fetched because look at what is happening now,” he said.

The novel is a pacy environmental and medical adventure story involving illegal animal traders, corrupt pharmaceutical company bosses, the KGB and a US president desperate to come out on top.

Investigating further...what do you think about this very timely information, innocent or revealing?

So bring on the UK paid shills in damage control mode, bring on the Brexiteers pushing political agendas, bring it on.. but please don't shoot the messanger.

NEED to add this from Boris Johnson Wiki regarding his father Stanley My emphasis in bold.

Boris's parents had married in 1963 before moving to the US,[11] where they lived opposite the Chelsea Hotel.
In September 1964, they returned to England, so that Charlotte could study at the University of Oxford; during this time, she lived with her son in Summertown, a suburb of Oxford, and in 1965 she gave birth to a daughter, Rachel.
In July 1965, the family moved to Crouch End in north London, and in February 1966 they relocated to Washington, D.C., where Stanley had gained employment with the World Bank.
A third child, Leo, was born in September 1967. Stanley then gained employment with a policy panel on population control, and in June moved the family to Norwalk, Connecticut.

Oxford university..hiring ground for intelligence agencies.
World Bank..BIG money and power.
Population Control..big brother agenda.
edit on 3/5/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
It's as simple as this : $$$$
He sees a chance to sell more books that cater to people's fear.

Opportunistic whores are gonna be opportunistic whores.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
It's as simple as this : $$$$

I don't think so. If it was just about money there wouldn't be the coincidences of the family history regarding the subject matter.

Look beyond what you are told by the MSN and think outside of small boxes.
edit on 3/5/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

No, I just don't see everything as a conspiracy. What I do see is a man who wrote a book 40 years ago about a global pandemic, who just happens to want to re release it during a global pandemic. I know little to nothing about British politics, but I know a greedy opportunistic gold digger when I see one.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
The dyslexic in me made me do a double take on your title .

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
#good bot

He is just trying to make money, this is what most humans strive for.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: nerbot

No, I just don't see everything as a conspiracy.

Nor do I, but a man who worked for the World Bank and on a policy panel for population control is something not to be ignored. Especially as his son is now the Prime Minister of a very important and influential country.

Boris was bred for the job of herding British sheep imo.

new topics

top topics

join