It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boris Johnson reveals doctors prepared to announce his death as he battled coronavirus

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex
Sure, because politicians, that whole political system is trustworthy like nothing else on earth. Mankind, better politicians and politically systems never based even wars on lies, never used the mass media to fool masses of people and to control them, their opinions, to make them believe and think what the emperors want them to believe and think for whatever reason. They never paid people to keep their mouths shut etc.

Why should i trust that BoJo story now? Because BoJo is so trustworthy and "one of the people"?

You say i just don´t want to believe. Ok, i respect your opinion. Then respect me when i say that you just want to believe what they tell you, without thinking outside of the box and without questioning it, for whatever reason.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

You say i just don´t want to believe. Ok, i respect your opinion. Then respect me when i say that you just want to believe what they tell you, without thinking outside of the box and without questioning it, for whatever reason.

I believe it because there is evidence to believe it , Johnson looked visibly ill in pictures of him appluading the NHS ouside No10 before he was admitted and the nurses with no reason to lie who looked after him while he was in intensive care.

He said his son was picked to help care for Mr Johnson partly because of his medical training, which includes expertise in oxygenation — a key element in Covid-19 treatment.

The nurse was involved in the “most crucial” hours of the Prime Minister's time in hospital, he told his father.

He and Ms McGee stood by Mr Johnson's bedside for 48 hours when "it could have gone either way", the Prime Minister said.
www.standard.co.uk...

It's fine to question what you are told but if there's evidence to back it up it makes no sense to ignore that evidence.

edit on 3-5-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:23 AM
link   
What is this strange quote?

"They had a strategy to deal with a ‘death of Stalin’-type scenario."

Stalin was poisoned.

I'm not in the UK so maybe there was a reason for that quote I don't understand.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Daughter2

"They had a strategy to deal with a ‘death of Stalin’-type scenario."

Don't know . perhaps because Stalin was a leader who died when in office.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Boris the Bold! Good luck and Best wishes.

(post by Insalinity removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Yes, but that's an unfortunate comparison. You really don't want to connect yourself with Stalin. This was a statement issued weeks after his illness he had plenty of time to choose his words carefully - and I think he did select them carefully.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
Stalin was poisoned.

Stalin died from a cerebral haemorrhage. The sad psychopath spent his life having his doctors executed, so they were too afraid to help him in the end.

To the OP. I am sadly unsurprised by cynicism which leads people to the suggest that Boris was faking it and the whole thing is made up. If anything, the fact that Boris got so sick may motivate him to address not just Covid in the UK, but also deficiencies in the NHS.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

This is NOT the Mud Pit!!!

All rules for polite political debate will be enforced.
Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
Please read new threads.
No Political Trolling.....either in words or images.
Is There Civilization Without Civility

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I believe it because there is evidence to believe it , Johnson looked visibly ill in pictures of him appluading the NHS ouside No10 before he was admitted and the nurses with no reason to lie who looked after him while he was in intensive care.

He said his son was picked to help care for Mr Johnson partly because of his medical training, which includes expertise in oxygenation — a key element in Covid-19 treatment.

The nurse was involved in the “most crucial” hours of the Prime Minister's time in hospital, he told his father.

He and Ms McGee stood by Mr Johnson's bedside for 48 hours when "it could have gone either way", the Prime Minister said.
www.standard.co.uk...

It's fine to question what you are told but if there's evidence to back it up it makes no sense to ignore that evidence.

Exactly!
For instance, my friend Man Hands Helen can corroborate any of my stories as true. Like the time we contacted the spirits at the Easter weekend, or when we helped opium go extinct, or when we invented the toothbrush.

Of course, Man Hands Helen isn't her real name, that's just what us friends call her.
Her real name is Helena Stacey Remington Porten Down III.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 04:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

originally posted by: Daughter2
Stalin was poisoned.

Stalin died from a cerebral haemorrhage. The sad psychopath spent his life having his doctors executed, so they were too afraid to help him in the end.

To the OP. I am sadly unsurprised by cynicism which leads people to the suggest that Boris was faking it and the whole thing is made up. If anything, the fact that Boris got so sick may motivate him to address not just Covid in the UK, but also deficiencies in the NHS.

Really that's about the best we can hope for, the NHS can be brilliant if managed in the right way, safety nets like medical are imperitive to a successful society .

posted on May, 16 2020 @ 02:05 PM
link   
5/16/2020

Breaking - Model used to shut-down the United Kingdom over CoronaVirus had severe problems.

www.foxnews.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join