It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Candidate JOE BIDEN Sexually Harassed 14 Year-old EVA MURRY in 2008.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
a reply to: ColoradoJens

They are all hypocrites

I mean seriously, if you are not OK with what Biden is doing, ARE you OK with this???? Can't have it both ways

Personally, to me they are both just creepy old men. I don't think either one is a "Predator".
I really don't think Biden is some rapist. That would be very odd for him to have one incident and a perfect record since, just doesn't jive

www.nydailynews.com...

www.news.com.au...

www.timesofisrael.com...

qz.com...

Jag you have got to be joking .

Look at those pictures of Joe Biden compared to Trump here .

Lol Trump is kissing a little black kid every politician in the history of modern politicians has done that for the camera more or less.

You cannot tell me that Joe Biden's body language isn't disturbing , those woman are pulling away from him he is pushing in on them. I'm not defending Trump but nothing about his pictures is disturbing , I cannot say the same for Biden.

None of the woman are pulling away from Trump none of them, you simply cannot say the same for old Joe. Men running for President kiss kids its what they do whether they like it or not.
edit on 5-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: asabuvsobelow

Stop kidding yourself.

Both guys should keep their lips and hands off of everyone, including kids.

It looks to me like the little girl in pink is pulling away

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Stop kidding yourself.

Both guys should keep their lips and hands off of everyone, including kids.

It looks to me like the little girl in pink is pulling away

Please ... What ever Jag .

go ahead lie to yourself just lie to your self its wise right?

Joe Bidens pictures show a predator , Trump is a scumbag as well to woman BUT woman also like money so Trump does not have to force anything.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Joe Bidens pictures show a predator , Trump is a scumbag as well to woman BUT woman also like money so Trump does not have to force anything.

I see the truth. The fact is that people just don't want to admit they are seeing the same thing.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   

I see the truth. The fact is that people just don't want to admit they are seeing the same thing.

Jag I'm not going to keep debating this .

But I'm mean really just look objectively at the pictures of Joe Biden they are scary

Trumps Pictures are a Presidential Candidate doing what they do, again though yes Trump is a Scum bag to woman as well but a Predator he is not.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:23 PM
link   

But I'm mean really just look objectively at the pictures of Joe Biden they are scary

Trumps Pictures are a Presidential Candidate doing what they do, again though yes Trump is a Scum bag to woman as well but a Predator he is not.

I'll debate this all day. Both are creepy. I don't care what political party either.
I'm also a woman and a mom. I wouldn't want either sniffing OR kissing my kids or me!

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm
Think about it if old Joe Biden would do what he's doing in front of cameras and people it shows an absolute lack of self control, and just imagine what the man would do if there were no people or cameras .

I know your a woman thats why I'm kinda surprised you cant see the Obvious Predatory nature of Joe Biden.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:34 PM
link   

A relevant flashback to 2017.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
This thread is about 4 posts from turning into “I’m not gay, but if I were, I’d definitely want to sleep with Trump/Biden more than I would Trump/Biden.”
edit on 5-5-2020 by Drucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   
No, there is a huge difference between the majority of politicians and Joe Biden. Politicians shake hands, kiss kids cheeks, hold them, hug supporters...no big deal.But Biden is f'n creepy and always has been.

I mean, if Hillary Clinton does not want to hug you something is wrong because she let her husband bang anyone for power.

This is all for Joe to eventually step aside. The bets are in on who will take his place.....

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: asabuvsobelow

a reply to: ColoradoJens

They are all hypocrites

I mean seriously, if you are not OK with what Biden is doing, ARE you OK with this???? Can't have it both ways

Personally, to me they are both just creepy old men. I don't think either one is a "Predator".
I really don't think Biden is some rapist. That would be very odd for him to have one incident and a perfect record since, just doesn't jive

www.nydailynews.com...

www.news.com.au...

www.timesofisrael.com...

qz.com...

Jag you have got to be joking .

Look at those pictures of Joe Biden compared to Trump here .

Lol Trump is kissing a little black kid every politician in the history of modern politicians has done that for the camera more or less.

You cannot tell me that Joe Biden's body language isn't disturbing , those woman are pulling away from him he is pushing in on them. I'm not defending Trump but nothing about his pictures is disturbing , I cannot say the same for Biden.

None of the woman are pulling away from Trump none of them, you simply cannot say the same for old Joe. Men running for President kiss kids its what they do whether they like it or not.

While I agree Trump looks creepy kissing anyone, the difference between the photos you posted, and the ones posted of Joe Biden are obvious: The Kids in the photos with trump do not look disturbed. They are smiling genuinely.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Drucifer

i was just gonna ask if anyone else was picking up on the vibe where a bunch of posters are out here literally going "actually Trump was really hot when he was young and i bet he does sex better than your dad" because it's uhhhhhh, shall we say, an interesting vibe given the usual ATS stance on things

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I can't get over how ATS members on the winning side get bent out of shape, or feel they have to respond to the losing side.

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

And so did Kavanaugh

Save it until someone runs/gets elected for major office

Rinse repeat

Welcome to the new reality

posted on May, 10 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
This thread is about 4 posts from turning into “I’m not gay, but if I were, I’d definitely want to sleep with Trump/Biden more than I would Trump/Biden.”

I think you'll find gay dudes have better taste.

Although now you've brought it up...

I'd go for Trump, at least I'd get a payout provided I kept my mouth shut. Afterwards at least.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join