It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Candidate JOE BIDEN Sexually Harassed 14 Year-old EVA MURRY in 2008.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Imagine your legacy and how the world will look at you, your family and all of your supporters now that it's been publicly proven to everyone on planet earth (because democrats believe all women, remember - therefore we'll just carry that philosophy over to this situation) that creepy sniffer, in the final days of absolute dementia kicking in IS actually a rabid pedophile and has been for his entire political career.

Him, and his entire family are now to be publicly shamed and humiliated.

Karma = 1
Joe = 0

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Apparently the majority of Americans don't care if their chosen President has DEMENTIA, and is HYPER HORNY?

The election of Trump proved that yet you continue to muck rake against those accused of the same , beggars belief doesn't it.

Not looking to good on the Tara Reade front.

Tara Reade, the former Senate staffer who alleges Joe Biden sexually assaulted her 27 years ago, has said she filed a limited report with a congressional personnel office that did not explicitly accuse him of sexual assault or harassment.

“I remember talking about him wanting me to serve drinks because he liked my legs and thought I was pretty and it made me uncomfortable,” Reade said. “I know that I was too scared to write about the sexual assault.”

Reade said she described her issues with Biden, then a senator from Delaware, but “the main word I used – and I know I didn’t use sexual harassment – I used ‘uncomfortable’. And I remember ‘retaliation’.”
www.theguardian.com...

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   

On one hand, Joe Biden is a filthy plagiarist and serial weirdo. On the other hand, she was "traumatized" by a creepy stare and inappropriate compliment.

Traumatized.

Words used to have meanings.

What word do we use for the four-year-old that is digitally penetrated by a caregiver in a bathtub, or an eight-year-old who is held down and raped by a 25-year-old man? Mega-ultra-traumatized?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   

California wasn't in on the ask and Kentucky has the largest pension shortfall per capita in the nation.

My god, we have lost the plot. They will need a Rosetta stone to read us in 20 years. Let alone 2000.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Considering the videos of hair sniffing and shoulder rubbing why would anyone be surprised by the accusations..

Its astonishing the DNC didnt consider that before trotting him out as a presidential hand puppet.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Sookiechacha

A likely story made up to bury the truth !!!!! 🤣 🤣

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Yeah that was SOOOO bad wasn't it !!!!

SOOOO bad 😆 😆

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

So,, when do the FBI investigations start ?
What about televised hearings like with Blassey Ford ?
When is the "MeToo" movement going to back their claim of "we must believe all women" ? They should change that to " we must believe all women as long as it's against someone we hate "
What "beggars belief" is that Alyssa Milano had the torch and pitchfork crowd ready to burn Kavanaugh at the stake, yet now she's coaching Biden on how to answer the allegations.
The Dems have circled the wagons around Joe and will scream bloody murder if there's even a hint of the same treatment Trump and Kavanaugh have endured.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: continuousThunder
when are we gonna face facts that the entire political class is corrupt
and that this corruption stems from the system of money and power and influence that runs the whole damn show

and most importantly, that by playing "my side vs your side" we are only furthering the interests of this corrupt ruling class! every single 'but biden' or 'what about trump' feeds into this damned insidious game that turns us against each other, to work for them.

I know right! It’s pathetic watching reasonably intelligent people screaming back and forth about whose chosen champion of corruption and perversion is best for us. People cheer and defend these people as if they were their favorite sports team and people have been killed in stadium parking lots over sporting squabbles (also pathetic).

You are right too that it absolutely keeps us divided and at each other’s throats. Political parties need to be done away with and We need to to vote for individuals, their proposed policies and a plan for how those policies will be instituted. Also anytime a huge amount of taxpayer money is going to be spent on a single cause the people need to be involved in that process by referendum vote.

Wake up people, the elitist that comprise of both sides look down on you and could care less about your well being. They simply want your money and gullibility and they will tell you anything to get it.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Just more proof that you people have no idea how to judge the seriousness of anything.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Its astonishing the DNC didnt consider that before trotting him out as a presidential hand puppet.

Not really astonishing at all, it’s actually indicative of how little they think of the American people, of how stupid and gullible we are. Though technically they are not wrong as there is quite a large contingent of gullible simpletons among us. I believe the most mentally compromised among us reside at the far edges of both extremes of the political edges. The closer to center people get the more reasonable and intelligent they seem to be.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:00 AM
link   
According to interviews in the article...
She remembers exactly when and where it happened and told many friends and family members after it happened...and they all back up that she was upset and told them at the time.

BOTTOM line...
She already has more evidence in her favor than Christine Blasey-Ford had.
edit on 3-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: keenmachine
a reply to: ColoradoJens

I'll disagree. Trump has a lot more accusations and mentions he'd like to date his daughter.

President Trump didn't use "United States Senator" and "United States Vice President" as cover for his sexual flings. He was a wealthy flamboyant playboy. And he has never looked like Dog-Faced Pony-Soldier Joe Biden.

As we saw, Americans were not bothered by someone with his background being a horny playboy, so long as he had good ideas for Making America Great Again.

Oh so NOW being a pervert is a problem. Gotcha.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:05 AM
link   

www.businessinsider.com...

Trump's beat hm dozens over. Ladies at ATS? Where is your outrage!

25+ accusations including "insertion". You guys are clueless. A letch is letch. Ie: Trump
edit on 3-5-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   
if your only excuse is but trump you might not have the moral high ground you think.

Some of us have not changed our opinions, provide evidence and then prosecute if evidence supports it.

An accusation shouldn't be enough to wreck anyone's life, I feel the same way about Biden if there is evidence then proceed as the evidence dictates.

Shame the Democrats threw away standards like evidence with Kavenaugh that really lowers the bar now to go after Biden.
edit on 3-5-2020 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Interesting OP, but trump also has allegations.

abcnews.go.com...

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

No doubt about it, the guy is absolutely senile/has dementia/Alzheimer’s/whatever and to paraphrase Carlin, “it’s pretty scary to realize that half the American population is of below average intelligence...” — the Democrats must have the lot of that half.

I realize we’re in strange times, but damn, how in the hell do reasonable, run-of-the-mill voters not see Biden is losing it ? Dementia (or whatever he has) progresses rapidly. Like, one day you’re simply forgetting your glasses 👓 are on top of your head and BAM, two years later your calling your granddaughter your dead mom and slobbering in your shredded wheats. Joe Biden is WAY past the forgetting your glasses part, and if elected, will be slobbering in his shredded wheat by summer 2021.

I have no dog in this hunt, but it’d be nice to see the Greatest Nation in the History of Man save itself the embarrassment of nominating a guy who is unquestionably losing his mind.

And “fugly” seems to describe these aides/interns — I thought when you were swinging from the knees — allegedly — you’d be tagging and bagging better specimens, amirite??

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

www.businessinsider.com...

Trump's beat hm dozens over. Ladies at ATS? Where is your outrage!

25+ accusations including "insertion". You guys are clueless. A letch is letch. Ie: Trump

Yea we have two womanizers as president. Both are sh!tty human beings.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: keenmachine

I have no idea what you are talking about but im going to go out and call it - this is made up.

Holy sh*t that was fast...

After seeing everything he's done on video you are honestly, not even *doubting* but...skipping right on past to completely calling it a lie?

Yeah, YOU sound like a reasonable person.

🙂

*PFFFT!*🤭

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
To the "But Trump" crowd...
Trump has been under nonstop investigation by democrats since he came down the escalator at Trump Tower...NONSTOP investigations.

What's wrong with investigating Biden?

And as for the Kavanaugh Senate investigation...there is already MUCH more corroborating evidence against Biden than there ever was against Brett Kavanaugh.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join