It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Presidential Candidate JOE BIDEN Sexually Harassed 14 Year-old EVA MURRY in 2008.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: keenmachine

I based it on my horoscope and the fact that we are in a linear pattern currently with Hermes, the dentist.

It states that there are more unsubstantiated reports of Biden "looking me up and down" coming from the Morgellons quadrant.

That explains a lot. Thanks for the honesty, and helping me better understand a lot of your previous posts.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens
My sentiments exactly.
They forget this episode that says it all.
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: derfreebie
a reply to: carewemust

I hope this thread grows the longest legs of the year, Care.
And slightly off-top I also hope Gov. Massive-Gathering-of-One
gets absolutely Zero bailout disguised as corona relief either.
Flag and a galaxy full. Biden for predator monitoring 2020.

Governor Tugboat had a lot of nerve asking US taxpayers for $10 billion extra, just to bail-out IL pensions, after crooks like him became millionaires by pilfering and laundering the money. Mitch McConnell increased his stature in my mind, by telling IL, NY, CA, and other Hoax generators to eat their self-imposed losses, and declare bankruptcy if they had to.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

And here it comes...give me a break

weren't you the one in another thread that said Trump has had more accusations as if that proved something? looks like Biden is having a hold my beer moment as more comes out.

As with Jeffrey Epstein, it's only a matter of time before more young adults begin describing things Joe did to them in the swimming pool with his "hairy legs" actions, and other sordid weirdness.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: skybandit

Hey skybandit! Thanks! On ATS to post a youtube vid its kinda strange - to upload it grab the URL after the V=

www.youtube.com... - just grab FSC8Q-kR44o and you are good to go!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder
Knowledge is power. American citizens should UNITE and DEMAND to know every Congressman who generated a "HUSH!" payment from the taxpayer-funded sexual healing and silencing slush fund, over the past 40 years.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Cravens

Where’s the Senate? Shouldn’t they be investing the full weight of their legislative efforts into a criminal investigation of allegations of rape/sexual misconduct against Biden?? I mean, that’s their job!

God, this country can’t get its act together! The Senate even more so!!

The problem with SEX issues, is that almost every House Member, Senator, and President (including DJT) has at least one skeleton they prefer to keep hidden in the closet.

An investigation by the FBI would be more appropriate. As was done with the Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh rape accusation.

The Senate Judiciary Committee (chaired by Senator Lindsey Graham) could request an FBI investigation tomorrow, if they wanted to. Just like they did with the Blasey-Ford accusation against Brett Kavanaugh. The investigation was intense, and completed in just 7 days.

Yeah, said that here in your other thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thread you in fact were calling for an investigation by the Senate...wait for...adding to the Biden-Burisma investigation.

Holy smokes, this people is partisan duplicity at its finest and the OP to the bait in my first comment. Like shooting fish in a barrel.

Weak Sauce. Weak OP.

Do appreciate those stars from the low-information peanut gallery

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

a reply to: bally001

Nancy Pelosi did not say that in response to reports of Joe Biden assaults.

That does not mean she is not sporting a "Lube Rack" although I'd need to look into that.

I honestly dont want to do that. I'll just take your word for it.

Don't take my word for it!

I was just sayin.

Bally

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:14 AM
link   

a reply to: skybandit

Hey skybandit! Thanks! On ATS to post a youtube vid its kinda strange - to upload it grab the URL after the V=

www.youtube.com... - just grab FSC8Q-kR44o and you are good to go!

You two have cracked the case, gotta hand it to you. No investigation necessary because of.......But trump..... Great job Sherlock!!!!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:15 AM
link   

HOLY # I have not seen that and now I am looking for answers. Fricken hilarious. Im glad you did the research. Christ what else is out there?
edit on 3-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Hi Watson. I was helping another poster upload their video. Not my post.

Edit to add - I dont think we are as adversarial as you imagine. Please reread my posts.
edit on 3-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: keenmachine

I'll disagree. Trump has a lot more accusations and mentions he'd like to date his daughter.

President Trump didn't use "United States Senator" and "United States Vice President" as cover for his sexual flings. He was a wealthy flamboyant playboy. And he has never looked like Dog-Faced Pony-Soldier Joe Biden.

As we saw, Americans were not bothered by someone with his background being a horny playboy, so long as he had good ideas for Making America Great Again.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   

HOLY # I have not seen that and now I am looking for answers. Fricken hilarious. Im glad you did the research. Christ what else is out there?

"Just Joe being Joe." Miss "Lube Rack" quote. Never seen her personally but she looks as tall as the others in the pic. Is that right?

Bally

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

Isn't Biden like 90?

I guess that makes it about Right.

Pelosi was created under a tin shack in the swamps of Luisiana by the mad botanist who lost his daughter to the swamp creature he accidentally created back in the 1930's so yeah that narrative fits.

link   

Hi Watson. I was helping another poster upload their video. Not my post.

Edit to add - I dont think we are as adversarial as you imagine. Please reread my posts.

I guess, since you didn't actually post the video and was only "helping" a fellow ATS member post a very pertinent video to the accusation against BIDEN, then you are right. Hey doesn't that make you Watson?

link   

The photograph is real, but it does not show the young woman who would eventually become House Speaker, nor is it from 1955.

It actually shows a model (who we have so far been unable to identify) posing at the Muller Brothers Oldsmobile Tires and Carwash in Los Angeles, California, taken in 1951 and published by LIFE magazine. It was one of many that appeared in a photo documentary about what was at the time the world’s largest automotive service station; the beauty contest was to celebrate the 3,000,000th vehicle to go through the car wash. Nancy Pelosi, who was born in 1940 in Baltimore, Maryland, would have been only 11 years old at that time.

www.truthorfiction.com...

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: 727Sky
When Biden starts his rallies and tours for votes I think Bill Clinton should join him. They could call it "The fondling Father's tour "!

You think that one up all by yourself, or did you read it online? It's good. "Fondling Fathers Tour" LOL.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Sound and actually doing something are not the same. Ever been to a Hooters or a Tilt The Kilt with a bunch of guys who like hot women. I have and can tell you, we said much worse. We didn't act on it but we did say much worse about women. I am also happily married.

I'm just glad we are at the point now that women understand they must file a police report. No more 20-30 plus year allegations. File the complaint immediately. I don't like Biden but without any real complaint or evidence this is over with for both parties.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:25 AM
link   

edit on 2020-04-03 by skybandit because: misinterpretation

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have no idea what you are talking about but im going to go out and call it - this is made up.

Any sources for "it's made up" or just your partisan opinion (again and again and again). Because Trump said something.

How does one reconcile "I BELIEVE HER!" with "INNOCENT UNLESS PROVEN GUILTY"???

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join