It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Groot

We are in the end times and I wouldn't be too eager
to welcome UFO occupants to our planet! One of my
children saw a cigar-shaped UFO about 2 weeks ago.
I told them if they ever saw it again to rebuke the UFO
in Yeshua/Jesus name.

Just repeating this.

No weapon formed against us shall prosper. No fear. Almighty God has got this! Fill your Blessed SOUL with the Holy Spirit and learn God's word. The deception has been EXPOSED for all to see. This must be the tipping point. ALL have a chance to be saved. Or let the vile filthy beast lie to and use you for all he can before you are used up and spit out like ALL before you. Then cast into the eternal lake of fire when God finally annihilates the dark one.

Choose wisely. Your spirit cannot be killed. Who does yours belong to? It has a creator and he's calling out to you!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

What is the real plan, exactly? I did watch that " they" who ever they are , did not want disclosure. Why? Afraid of scaring the general populous? Causing panic? Having to denounce our current beliefs, when what was said is we need to embrace it and basically dig deeper into our conscience thoughts to bring out the higher being in us?

It's a very muddy picture, isn't it? Tom Delonge and his team believe that Disclosure is on its way, but from WHERE? Which angle? And as you say, who are "They" exactly?

Or is TTSA, as many suspect, simply after your donations, without any concrete plan or 'road to disclosure'?

Project Blue Book in 1952, like its two predecessors, 'Sign' and 'Grudge', seemed to begin in a rather more open, public-friendly manner compared to when they subsequently closed down 17 years later. The US government initially seemed just as curious as the public, especially after Hollywood jumped on the bandwagon with intelligent, thoughtful movies such as 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' (1951 - in which there was a middle ground between 'threat' and 'benevolence', ie "Stop Your Wars Or We'll ZAP YA!").

Also not helping matters was the vast publicity surrounding the 1952 Washington 'flyover' flap - most likely a major influence on PBB's policy to not, as you say, scare the populous. As J. Allen Hynek seemed to sincerely state, PBB was more concerned with "not rocking the boat" than revealing their unexplained findings.

Your guess is as good as mine behind any motive to NOT disclose, if indeed there IS anything to reveal. Is it to shield potentially new scientific discoveries from our more earthly enemies? Or does it all simply boil down to avoiding public panic?

As Coronamania has proven, we tend to panic extremely easily!

edit on 2-5-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
On a more philosophical note, we must consider the sheer number of people around the world who have had personal Close Encounters that cemented their belief that an alien presence is already here - whether extra-terrestrial, terrestrial (from the Ocean depths, perhaps?), the harder-to-evidence inter-dimensional angle, or more fascinatingly, via pure Thought?

For many of them - and that includes my wife! - they don't need a people's government to confirm what they already believe.
Why should they? Serious question. In other words, is government disclosure really that important?

Not being lucky enough to have had a close encounter myself - dammit! - I would appreciate such disclosure for sheer interest's sake, ie the quick and easy way. Others don't need it, whatever the veracity of what they perceived or encountered... and I somewhat envy them.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Looks interesting, but not for $15
Wait a little while, as all of this stuff winds up at $3 or $4, and then... free (Well, not exactly free as you are paying for Prime.)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit
On a more philosophical note, we must consider the sheer number of people around the world who have had personal Close Encounters that cemented their belief that an alien presence is already here - whether extra-terrestrial, terrestrial (from the Ocean depths, perhaps?), the harder-to-evidence inter-dimensional angle, or more fascinatingly, via pure Thought?

For many of them - and that includes my wife! - they don't need a people's government to confirm what they already believe.
Why should they? Serious question. In other words, is government disclosure really that important?

Not being lucky enough to have had a close encounter myself - dammit! - I would appreciate such disclosure for sheer interest's sake, ie the quick and easy way. Others don't need it, whatever the veracity of what they perceived or encountered... and I somewhat envy them.

My wife had an encounter, myself , no, other that some strange lights that I concluded in my mind as a satellite or something else . For myself, I don't really need any disclosure other than to use it as a " Ha, told you so" thing.I know " something" is out there and if it wanted to destroy us, it would have happened long ago.

As far as the covid crap, been working everyday and I have seen , it was much to do with nothing.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wookiep

You can see safely watch the full documentary here (a completely legal virus-free social media/video site).

But be quick in case Greer's wiseguys order it to be taken down.

Thanks!

and... Thanks again!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: Groot

We are in the end times and I wouldn't be too eager
to welcome UFO occupants to our planet! One of my
children saw a cigar-shaped UFO about 2 weeks ago.
I told them if they ever saw it again to rebuke the UFO
in Yeshua/Jesus name.

Cool story.

When these End Times fail like all the other ones what will the next target be?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

No man or beast knows a date. Many know the outcome. What error have you ever found in the Orthodox Christian Bible, not all the deceptive variations to follow? Her words are pure and blessed. Your slave master is damned.

Tell me, what does your future hold?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:40 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Just over 27 years ago, this past month, it was the end of days for some Branch Davidians; a few years after that it was the end of days for some Heaven’s Gates eunuchs; the deranged always have targets, but they’re moving targets so they’ll eventually be right — just like the above examples — but no me.

I’m enjoying the experience and the end can come tomorrow or on Tax Day; I’ll still be happy (and more right about when the end of days arrive) and welcome a second chance to do it all over as an eagle or a rock star’s penis, anything but hemorrhoid.
edit on 3-5-2020 by Cravens because: years

edit on 3-5-2020 by Cravens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Cravens

Did I ask questions you cannot answer?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Thanks for making a thread about this!
(I had jokingly proposed a new conspiracy theory that Covid19 is a decoy for Dr. Greer's new movie CE5.)

I actually love what Greer says, it would all make a lot of sense (at least to me).
There is only one minor problem. The same as with TTSA. He has no irrefutable proof.
Almost all of the UFO clips shown in the film look mundane: flares, birds and insects on night vision camera, etc.
If somebody on this site has the time and dedication to try the CE5 protocol I would be interested in the results.
I hope it is not just another way of contacting the dead. That would be really boring.

In this 2 minute video Dr. Greer explains what he really has at heart with the CE5 movie. Worth the watch and I agree with him.

edit on 3-5-2020 by SacredLore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Yes, he is very questionable now,
Indeed, he's still up to his old tricks. Remember the moth that he said was an alien? He didn't show the moth alien in the CE5 video, but he showed what looks to me like some bushes, with some stray light hitting them creating a pattern of reflected light off the leaves, and shadows:

Then by enhancing some pareidolia he outlines the alien, who told Greer his name is Bijou and he's from the Andromeda Galaxy:

Well if moths and some stray light hitting a bush are aliens then by golly yes aliens are everywhere.

It would cost you over $1000 to see these aliens in the expeditions Greer led in the past, this talks about the moth and gives some pricing:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

originally posted by: Maybe...maybe not
reply to post by rajaten

Rajaten.....

Greer is a proven hoaxer.

Greer presented a picture of a moth to the world & proclaimed it was an alien light being......here is that hard to find picture, with body parts labelled by a fellow ATS member!!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/67a103947298.jpg[/atsimg]

Please see the picture below courtesy of Doomsday Rex (thanks mate!
)

This picture shows definitively that Greer used a picture of moth to hoax a picture of an ”extraterrestrial light being”. What a disgusting way to make a living….. :shk:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b75a7b602ce8.jpg[/atsimg]

When Greer was challenged about that moth picture, he withdrew it from his website.

Suppose you wanted to see Greer.....

Greer would charge you & 30 other people $1,000 each to sit on the beach with him for a few hours. Greer earns more than $30,000 for 1 night on the beach.

Greer doesn't charge $100 or $200 per person.....Greer charges $1,000 + accommodation, etc..., with no cost structure or expenses incurred. It all goes in Greer's pocket.

And then.....when you figure out you just got ripped off, you realise you can’t tell anybody because.....

You’d already signed the mandatory NDA:

www.cseti.org...

You’d already signed the mandatory liability release:

www.cseti.org...

You’d already signed the "Ambassador Agreement":

www.cseti.org...

So.....you find out the hard way that Greer is a scam artist who is taking money out of people's pockets by taking advantage of their vulnerability & their gullibility.
Then near the end of the CE5 video, Greer says CE5 project is what he's most ridiculed for, except the intelligence community respects him for it because they know it's all real. Well it's a real bush and a real moth, if that's what he means, but no they aren't real aliens.

Greer:
The UFO matter is not so much a mystery as a matter deliberately obfuscated and mystified. Confusion and a lack of clarity serves the larger covert goal of keeping it off the long-range radar of society while power and plans are consolidated quietly. And the one thing more dangerous to society than all this secrecy is a planned, contrived disclosure run by the keepers of the secrets.

PS: Do those words from 21 years ago advise us to be cautious about the recent Pentagon public release of those three UFO videos?
Most of the video was total crap, but one part that was true was Greer saying that TTSA is probably an intelligence operation and they keep portraying UFOs as a "threat", "Threat", "THREAT", which is true. You can hear that threat language a lot from TTSA, and they are heavily staffed with intelligence folks.

And Greer says that's totally wrong because the aliens are peaceful. Well since the aliens he shows us are moths and bushes, yes I suppose they are peaceful, I don't feel threatened by moths and bushes. But it's kind of ironic that the same intelligence community that he says not to trust because they are behind the misleading TTSA threat claims, is the one he says respects his CE5. Personally I don't trust the intelligence community in either case, since Greer has been claimed to be as much a misinfo "guru" as Tom DeLonge by Grant Cameron. Speaking of misinformation, I'm not sure how much of what Richard Doty says to believe, but he was undoubtedly involved in some kind of misinformation scheme (and possibly still is?), and he is featured in the CE5 video talking about how he spread misinformation.

I never saw so many people get so excited about dots as in that CE5 video, just because they don't know what the dots are. He made a big deal about the NASA video that shows a "dot" which is probably an ice particle, getting accelerated by a simple thruster firing, which makes the ice particle shoot across the display. But no, according to Greer's CE5 video, that ice particle is some kind of alien ship avoiding an attack from a weapon fired from Earth, LOL. The CE5 video is mostly just complete nonsense after complete nonsense.

So as mentioned above, Greer made thousands of dollars by taking groups out on his CE5 expeditions and hoaxing them with alien moths and bushes, but he might "only" make $30,000 charging 30 people $1000 each to see an alien moth. The CE5 video might be disguised marketing for his latest incarnation of CE5, a mobile app which he mentions at the end. If he can get millions of people to download his $10 app, that will generate tens of millions of dollars, which taking handfuls of people out to fleece them out of a few grand each to see moths and bush aliens would take forever to do.

edit on 202053 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
a reply to: SacredLore

Liar. You have your irrefutable truth. Why do you reject it? None of you will speak with me? Cowards. Deceivers. You know you are DAMNED ETERNALLY. Still you choose this deception? How foolish can you be? Some of you will repent before it is too late. I challenge you. If you are truly conflicted ask of me anything. You have no excuse. You have seen the lies and the depths of the deceiver. I ask you, why has he gone through with this? Why such great lengths? Do you understand who he is fighting against, or have you been lied to? About everything? I offer only the greatest truth. I offer true freedom. No good Spirit would ever want to control another. There is no reason for this and the truly awoke will know this. This is why we are given free will. Do you pathetic bitch cowards not see that even on a site like this where you thrive I have zero fear? You would be truly wise to repent. The deception is strong yes I know. Understand the truth is stronger. Tempt me, test me, you shall remain a fool and a tool until you truly understand. Your Creator is so merciful you will have 1 last chance after you have seen the divine light and God's chosen and taken before the final futile war. In the end, you will cower like the fake bitches you are. Those who know and reject have a special place in hell. I hope you pathetic weak sellouts really enjoy the pain of burning eternally. This is your fate. But lie to yourselves as your weak pathetic slavemaster lies to you.

I am not afraid. I ooze truth so some of you can be saved. And I go to the most unholy depths to do so. Understand these truths I offer my Earthly life for. Many Christian's are about to be slaughtered. The rest of you take notice. Understand it is Orthodox Old School Christian's. This is your truth. On the most vile of sites I give you these truths!

Challenge me. These cowards and deceivers cannot and they get pissed because they know it. They know the simple truth and they deceive themselves.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Thank you for clearing this up. I have corrected it from "irrefutible" to "irrefutable".

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   
YOU DO NOT NEED MEDIUMS TO CONTACT OTHER RACES.

You are in danger if you begin telepathically calling out into the unknown and
you do not know who you are giving permission to to enter your headspace.

Greer is not saying WHO he is teaching you to allow into your personal realm.

Beware.
edit on 3-5-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
a reply to: GeechQuestInfo

Oh got you, Thanks. I have heard of the summoning aspect of craft as interdimensional beings however just never heard it associated with Hermeticism of which I have some knowledge

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SacredLore

Thank you for clearing this up. I have corrected it from "irrefutible" to "irrefutable".

I say to you the devil is not in the details. We must know the absolute truth with our Spirit's eyes. Our flesh will deceive us.

They wicked has absolutely NO POWER AGAINST ME. I REBUKE YOU IN THE HOLY NAME OF THE RISEN YESHU/JESUS.b You have NO power against me. Keep testing God. As you misled fools love to lie to yourselves but this true, STUPID "people" get stupid prizes. Don't fool yourselves. We have all been made into hybrids. I don't have the mark, do you? Yet? You are redeemable!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Illumimasontruth
a reply to: SacredLore

Liar. You have your irrefutable truth. Why do you reject it? None of you will speak with me? Cowards. Deceivers. You know you are DAMNED ETERNALLY. Still you choose this deception? How foolish can you be? Some of you will repent before it is too late. I challenge you. If you are truly conflicted ask of me anything. You have no excuse. You have seen the lies and the depths of the deceiver. I ask you, why has he gone through with this? Why such great lengths? Do you understand who he is fighting against, or have you been lied to? About everything? I offer only the greatest truth. I offer true freedom. No good Spirit would ever want to control another. There is no reason for this and the truly awoke will know this. This is why we are given free will. Do you pathetic bitch cowards not see that even on a site like this where you thrive I have zero fear? You would be truly wise to repent. The deception is strong yes I know. Understand the truth is stronger. Tempt me, test me, you shall remain a fool and a tool until you truly understand. Your Creator is so merciful you will have 1 last chance after you have seen the divine light and God's chosen and taken before the final futile war. In the end, you will cower like the fake bitches you are. Those who know and reject have a special place in hell. I hope you pathetic weak sellouts really enjoy the pain of burning eternally. This is your fate. But lie to yourselves as your weak pathetic slavemaster lies to you.

I am not afraid. I ooze truth so some of you can be saved. And I go to the most unholy depths to do so. Understand these truths I offer my Earthly life for. Many Christian's are about to be slaughtered. The rest of you take notice. Understand it is Orthodox Old School Christian's. This is your truth. On the most vile of sites I give you these truths!

Challenge me. These cowards and deceivers cannot and they get pissed because they know it. They know the simple truth and they deceive themselves.

Looks like lock down is bringing about some epic meth benders. What an absolute load of rubbish I just subjected my eyes and brain to. Seriously mate....
edit on 352020 by IAMALLYETALLIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMALLYETALLIAM

Challenge me. You cannot.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

I am pure. What are you? Who are you? Besides an evel deceiver. I know who you are. Many are about to see...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join