It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illinois health director: Anyone with ‘COVID-positive diagnosis’ listed as COVID-19 death

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   
There is no telling how low the actual COVID-19 death number really is.

Fear mongers keep posting the numbers and their graphs like it is fact. Well, fact is: The numbers are skewed and deliberately being artificially inflated. Open the damn country back up already.

Horowitz: Illinois health director: Anyone with ‘COVID-positive diagnosis’ listed as COVID-19 death

If someone who tested positive for coronavirus gets into a deadly car crash and then dies in the emergency room, is that counted as a COVID-19 death?
I never thought we’d have to ask that question, but in light of new comments from Illinois’ director of public health, it appears this is a serious question.

On April 19, Illinois Gov. J.B. Pritzker was asked at a press conference about a reported death in the state of a teenager and whether that individual had “underlying conditions.” The governor turned the microphone over to Public Health Director Dr. Ngozi Ezike, and her answer revealed a shocking point that should cast doubt on a certain unknown percentage of the stated coronavirus deaths.

"I just want to be clear in terms of the definition of people dying of COVID,” said Dr. Ezike. "So, the case definition is very simplistic. It means at the time of death, it was a COVID-positive diagnosis. So that means that if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means that, technically even if you died of a clear alternate cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death. So, everyone who is listed as a COVID death doesn’t mean that that was the cause of the death, but they had COVID at the time of death. I hope that’s helpful.” (Emphasis added.)

There it is! Dr. Ezike was abundantly clear that anyone who dies who also happened to have COVID-19 would be counted as a COVID-19 death, even if they didn’t necessarily die of that or even “died of a clear alternate cause.” As such, some unknown number of the nearly 2,000 deaths ascribed to COVID-19 in Illinois likely fit this description.

www.conservativereview.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: M4ngo

It is all about money , the feds give more money for covid deaths . Lock down the government and have them stay at home, free the people .

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Yawn..... not trying to be a dick but, this is old news.

It’s been reported everywhere.

Which means......... You, I , Everyone — have been scammed.

This is the tipping point. Prepare yourself.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I'm surprised this keeps popping up here.

That is part of the guidance provided by the white house.

www.foxnews.com...

The state's don't have a choice.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Yawn..... not trying to be a dick but, this is old news.

It’s been reported everywhere.

Which means......... You, I , Everyone — have been scammed.

This is the tipping point. Prepare yourself.

Not being a dick at all. I get it—it is frustrating as hell that this has become a political tool and money sucking machine, and we have to subject ourselves to an unjustified lockdown. Someone on here posted a similar article where the coroner said even a suicide was labeled as a COVID-19 death simply because the person had tested positive for it.

Insanity.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Scrable
I'm surprised this keeps popping up here.

That is part of the guidance provided by the white house.

www.foxnews.com...

There isn't anything that says that I it is guidance from the WH. I understand that it came from the CDC.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Scrable

not by the white house its by the task force

Birx says government is classifying all deaths of patients with coronavirus as 'COVID-19' deaths, regardless of cause

thats Dr. Birx the Co fraudulent

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

I really am getting my fill of fools trying to downplay this virus.

Hint: Total Mortality Rates from ANY cause are much higher than average. Something is killing people and guess what, the actual Covid-19 death numbers do not account for it so most probably they are under-counting.

Bodies stacked in Trucks, morgues overflowing.

Jeeze so many people are dense around here. The same trend in Europe. Sure, Covid is not killing them, some other mystery grim reaper is doing it... LOL.

news.sky.com...

21,000 More Deaths Than Normal in New York City Since March
www.nationalreview.com...

The New York Times reports that there are typically about 6,000 deaths in New York City between March 11 and April 25 in any year, but during that same time period in 2020 there were about 27,000 deaths in the city.

New York City officials have been counting “confirmed” COVID-19 deaths for those who tested positive as well as “probable” COVID-19 deaths. Some have wondered whether counting “probable” deaths has yielded an inflated number, but the Times notes that the total number of confirmed and probable deaths—16,673—is significantly below the 21,000 “excess deaths” the city experienced from mid-March to late-April.

www.ft.com...

Global coronavirus death toll could be 60% higher than reported

www.nytimes.com...

U.S. reports 66,000 more deaths than expected so far this year
www.washingtonpost.com... y.html

West Virginia, which has reported just 40 coronavirus deaths, nevertheless has suffered 2,182 excess deaths so far this year
edit on 2-5-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Hint: Total Mortality Rates from ANY cause are much higher than average. Something is killing people and guess what, the actual Covid-19 death numbers do not account for it so most probably they are under-counting.

Jeeze so many people are dense around here. The same trend in Europe. Sure, Covid is not killing them, some other mystery grim reaper is doing it... LOL.

news.sky.com...

www.ft.com...

www.nytimes.com...

LOL they COULD be LOL and even if there were it still wouldn't be at the projected levels the fearmongers had.

Remember Italy and it's run away totals check out the trend now.

hgis.uw.edu...

Check out the world rankings a month ago everything was red. Now we got orange, yellows and even a couple of greens. Even in countries that didn't shut down and panic. Pretty much like viruses run their course naturally

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE
The task force was hand picked by Trump..

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   

news.sky.com...

The New York Times reports that there are typically about 6,000 deaths in New York City between March 11 and April 25 in any year, but during that same time period in 2020 there were about 27,000 deaths in the city.

New York City officials have been counting “confirmed” COVID-19 deaths for those who tested positive as well as “probable” COVID-19 deaths. Some have wondered whether counting “probable” deaths has yielded an inflated number, but the Times notes that the total number of confirmed and probable deaths—16,673—is significantly below the 21,000 “excess deaths” the city experienced from mid-March to late-April.

www.ft.com...

www.nytimes.com...

West Virginia, which has reported just 40 coronavirus deaths, nevertheless has suffered 2,182 excess deaths so far this year

You know there is more happening that just corona virus. Like bankrupting entire families, locking them in their houses, and closing down hospitals [hospitals were only doing emergency services; Read Emergency Room Visits.]

I'm sure bankrupting people, locking them in their houses, starving them, then depriving them of "non-emergency" medical services has absolutely nothing to do with the extra people dying right -- surely it's solely unaccounted corona deaths...... Surely the virus is killing these people too, and not the world being shut down....

What planet do you people come from? You're like a shark, can only focus on one thing, and because covid is the flavor of the month, everything to you must be corona.

Also murder rates, suicide rates, have also raised too; because people have nothing but time, and no where to go. Crime is up; and that's what happens when you send 30 million people to the unemployment office.

But nah; these must be corona deaths, the death count must be under reporting.... ::sarcasm::
edit on 2-5-2020 by SRPrime because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:03 PM
link   

This comes right from the top. They are trying to cover up that this disease is not really as bad as they made it out to be.

Yes it is very catchy, and for some people who because they are on some particular meds or because they have a compromised immune system from age or chemptherapy, it is a very devestating disease. They would have been better off helping these people stay isolated for a while and just got everyone to wear masks when out and about. They have not changed the ace2 inhibitors people take, they ignored that evidence which is very strong evidence. The medical industry could have sent all the doctors instructions to change these people's medicines....but they did not.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Except that Hospitals and Coroners are flat out telling everyone that they are falsifying numbers.

Yes im sure it can be serious in some cases, but if its as bad as they are making it out to be, why would they have to fake their numbers hmmm?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

news.sky.com...

www.ft.com...

www.nytimes.com...

Why is it you people must assume that COVID-19 all of a sudden is the one and only cause of death anymore? Suicide rates, murder, violence, diabetes and conditions caused by diabetes (there is a lot), cancers, old age (hospice and nursing homes), vehicle accidents, etc, etc, still very much exist these days and still kill people every minute of the day. In fact, diabetes is the greatest medical threat the world faces today.

You have government and state officials point blank telling you that COVID-19 deaths are being deliberately falsified—that anyone found positive and died from an unrelated cause will be labeled a COVID-19 death.

You are fooling only yourself with your regurgitated bull#.
edit on 5/2/2020 by M4ngo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Why is no one talking about this? Seems like borderline fraud but people are too afraid to speak up?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Scrable

States always have a choice

They just won't say no to the money.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I've seen these stories about "trucks parked on streets, overflowing with body bags" but have any members here actually seen this in person and taken pictures or video? I mean, there's GOT to be some folks living in NYC that can easily verify this.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:17 AM
link   
there are pics of the trucks with the article are you saying they are fake?? did you see the latest death humbers for Michigan...the deaths in 1 day went from 232 to 4021 9.2% quite the jump www.dailymail.co.uk...

now that people
are going out instead of staying home the numbers are going up again

originally posted by: TXRabbit
I've seen these stories about "trucks parked on streets, overflowing with body bags" but have any members here actually seen this in person and taken pictures or video? I mean, there's GOT to be some folks living in NYC that can easily verify this.

edit on 3-5-2020 by research100 because: spelling

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   
a reply to: research100

Thanks for the reply but I do not see any pictures within the link you posted or any others in this thread

top topics

join