It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem State Rep Belives Biden Innocent Due to ‘Position Of the Female Vagina’

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: seeker1963

Being reported he already resigned! lol

Why would anyone even touch that with a 10 foot pole. How much of an idiot does one need to be to actually say something like that.

Who was the Congressman that said wives fantasize about being raped by 3 men, when they're having sex with their husband?

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: hillbilly4rent
That's the funniest thing I read all day "Dick the Gyno"knows best!

DEMOCRAT DICK KOMI has abruptly resigned from Congress.

Democratic New Hampshire State Rep. Richard Komi resigned this weekend after making a “hurtful” tweet claiming women couldn’t be sexually assaulted unless there is “some cooperation from the female herself.”

More at: www.mediaite.com...

1 Idiot Down...Only 220 more to go!

edit on 5/3/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:54 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

you are about 4 pages too slow but I know you know that

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, because Trump IS an idiot and can't do the job. Admit it or not.

Then write in another candidate.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
So it’s only rape if you can’t get it in? What a ridiculous standard. Why are we talking about this? Get this joker out of here.

a reply to: IAMTAT

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ColoradoJens

Some of us are busy. I look at the OP and last page. If the discussion looks like the news I want to post is not being discussed, I post the news. My "late" posts are to benefit other people (like me) who don't read the first 8, 10, 12, pages before commenting. Heck, I don't even "back-read" my own threads if they're moving too fast, lol.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
He clearly edited his twitter page, it says former representative. The context of what he just stated and caused him to be forceably resigned is why he’s stating he’s unrepentant. Why are you defending this man? He’s a creep and a loser forever shamed for his disturbed defense of a fellow politicians rape accusation. It’s the only thing we will ever know him for.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
He clearly edited his twitter page, it says former representative. The context of what he just stated and caused him to be forceably resigned is why he’s stating he’s unrepentant. Why are you defending this man? He’s a creep and a loser forever shamed for his disturbed defense of a fellow politicians rape accusation. It’s the only thing we will ever know him for.

Hey Rob808, no one is defending this guy in the least. Im not sure how you got that.

To your post, yes, it is easy to see he edited his twitter.

We even have before and after screen shots on this thread.

He never edited "Unrepentant Democrat" that was there before and after.

He edited "Representative" to "Former Representative."

Im not sure why this guy feels the need to describe himself as an unrepentant Democrat.

Like I said before I dont think he knows what the word means.

I'll even go so far as to say he most likely is unrepentant about his statement.

But that said, the semantics are pretty clear. Prior to this his twitter page listed himself as an unrepentant Democrat.

edit on 3-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: seeker1963

Being reported he already resigned! lol

Why would anyone even touch that with a 10 foot pole. How much of an idiot does one need to be to actually say something like that.

Who was the Congressman that said wives fantasize about being raped by 3 men, when they're having sex with their husband?

That was a Senator by the name of Bernie Sanders.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Sounds like these guys agree.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Being stupid has always been a bipartisan thing.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96
It wasn't rape because of geometry?

Yes, yet Mathematics is just another form of mental rape by white colonialists, etc.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Are you talking about the investigations of the last few years?

Because they all turned out to be Dem cosplay.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Now that guy is a special kind of stupid.

Serving in the halls of Congress no less

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
5.4.2020 Update

The U.S. Senate Will NOT Abide by Joe Bidens request to find Tara Reade's sexual assault complaint and relevant documents.

The secretary of the Senate on Monday said her office cannot comply with a request by presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden to order a search for a purported complaint made by the woman accusing him of sexual assault when he was a senator.

In a statement, Julie Adams said their legal counsel has reviewed the relevant statute governing such records and advised that “the Secretary has no discretion to disclose any such information as requested in Vice President Biden’s letter of May 1.”
Source: www.foxnews.com...

-ALSO-

The boxes at the University of Delaware, where lots of "embarrassing" personal stuff is located, stay sealed.

Former Vice President Joseph R. Biden said he will NOT heed calls to have the University of Delaware release his Senate papers, which he donated years ago.

He said the speeches, position papers and documents from conversations with world leaders, amassed over a quarter century on Capitol Hill, could dent his chances of winning the White House, and he doesn’t want them public.

“They could be really taken out of context,” Mr. Biden told MSNBC on Friday.
Source: www.washingtontimes.com...

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleInsite

Um. No. Democrats won't justify rape or murder. What's up? Most of us Dems are hard working regular folks just like you. I pay taxes and don't hurt anyone. I believe in gun rights, and you can get rid of the illegals too. I also believe in a woman's right to choose and helping people when they need it. I believe in social security and Medicare, and a low debt and deficit. I believe in the death penalty.

See, not so black and white. Stop painting us that way please.

I could be wrong, but i believe he's speaking of the Democrats in DC. The elites. They are painting a narrative in the media that is a bit disturbing. I'm an independent myself.
edit on 4-5-2020 by NightVision because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

How stupid.

Just more evidence that Democrats are as stupid as their Republican counterparts. The people of both parties will cover for their own while screaming about something the other guy did.

I’m surprised most of these people have made it this far without drowning in a puddle somewhere.

It's a breath of fresh air to see someone else type this out. It's all bread and circus at the moment, and soon enough we will all be enlisted on the government breadlines while watching government sanctioned TV after we all get mandatory vaccines and still are fighting left vs. right.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Too many of us stated here on ATS, if Trump was ever found guilty of anything, be it rape, Russians, crimes. . . then fry the bastard.

So why aren’t you waiting for Biden to be convicted of something before calling for the bastard to be fried?

It’s almost like your outrage is “selective” or something like that...

But I know that isn’t true. No way you would ever play partisan politics.

I dont seem to ever remember anyone, on this site at least, wish him to fry... be tried for his actions, certainly, but not death. That's one of the biggest differences I've seen. In general terms, Republicans tend to demand trials and hearings for actions taken. Democrats seem to decide in the court of public opinion more often than not. To often said court is blood thirsty and vicious to the core. I am speaking in generalities here, for those who can't tell and am not meaning to actually apply this to everyone, as everyone is different. Just mentioning a trend that I've been a witness to over the last few years. I know it didnt use to be like this. At one time both sides demanded their time in court. Now it seems as if one side declare victory before the race even starts. I'm not sure how we fix this mess anymore.

posted on May, 5 2020 @ 01:37 PM
link   
A relevant flashback to 2017.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 8 2020 @ 04:14 AM
link   
This might be the funniest thing i've heard in a long while. Can't you imagine his handlers hearing this s***? Their jaws drop, they groan, audible facepalms...

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join