It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dem State Rep Belives Biden Innocent Due to ‘Position Of the Female Vagina’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

That guys twitter is, ah, interesting. Idiotic comes to mind.

I think he may have coined a phrase of stupidity that will live on for a long while.

The New Hampshire Democratic Party and their chairman Ray Buckley called on Komi to resign just hours later.

“Representative Komi’s comment is wrong, inappropriate, and offensive to all Democrats, and does not reflect the values of our party. I applaud Speaker Shurtleff’s swift action, calling for Rep. Komi to resign immediately,” Buckley said in a statement posted to Twitter on Friday evening.

Hopefully they will pressure this nut case to quit.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:14 AM
link   
We'll have all this cleared up soon. The DNC gets to the TRUTH. Fast...and fairly.

NYT Tells DNC to Investigate Reade-Biden: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That's the funniest thing I read all day "Dick the Gyno"knows best!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

I think your party left you awhile ago . Stand up for what you believe regardless of party .

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Got any pictures of Dick's wife? That might explain a lot.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:26 AM
link   
a reply to: MiddleInsite

Trump has a hard time doing his job because the
demonrats won't let him do it! Only THEY can do
the job because orange man bad...sarcasm button off!

(post by Deny Arrogance removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

Being reported he already resigned! lol

Why would anyone even touch that with a 10 foot pole. How much of an idiot does one need to be to actually say something like that.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   
They called for him to resign, but democrat politicians rarely do only because taking responsibility for their own actions is very very rare indeed.
The reason they act that way with resigning or anything else is because of abject hypocrisy.

Kavanagh GUILTY with no valid evidence.
Biden INNOCENT at all costs with valid evidence and a pattern of abusive behavior towards women and young girls spanning decades.

Morally bankrupt = always ends this way.

The hypocrisy party on display.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Imagine voting for a rapist/pedophile because "orange man bad". J H C. The comet cant get here soon enough.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
They called for him to resign, but democrat politicians rarely do only because taking responsibility for their own actions is very very rare indeed.
The reason they act that way with resigning or anything else is because of abject hypocrisy.

Kavanagh GUILTY with no valid evidence.
Biden INNOCENT at all costs with valid evidence and a pattern of abusive behavior towards women and young girls spanning decades.

Morally bankrupt = always ends this way.

The hypocrisy party on display.

He has resigned. His twitter is now private and his bio reads Former Member of New Hampshire House of Representatives.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

He resigned

A very very rare thing I guess happened in like 24 hours.

edit on 2-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens

He resigned

It says he's "unrepentant" right there on his page.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

He resigned

It says he's "unrepentant" right there on his page.

In what context? Regarding being a Dem, not his statements.

Still, its a stupid thing to say and I'm not sure after his recent statements if he knows what unrepentant means lol.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Got any pictures of Dick's wife? That might explain a lot.

I think he's probably divorced.
Couldn't find what position his wife's "female vagina" was in.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: MiddleInsite
a reply to: DBCowboy

Yeah, because Trump IS an idiot and can't do the job. Admit it or not.

Uhhh. . . you just proved my point.

Too many of us stated here on ATS, if Trump was ever found guilty of anything, be it rape, Russians, crimes. . . then fry the bastard.

Hahaha. Many of you will become domestic terrorists if Trump loses the elections.
Too many of you refuse any investigation of Trump in the first first place.

So, shove that "we are so much better than the other side" mindset up where the sun doesn't shine.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Too many of us stated here on ATS, if Trump was ever found guilty of anything, be it rape, Russians, crimes. . . then fry the bastard.

Hahaha. Many of you will become domestic terrorists if Trump loses the elections.

So, shove that "we are so much better than the other side" mindset up where the sun doesn't shine.

You don't know any of that, it is pure Reee style speculation.

On the other hand, when Hillary LOST in a humiliating defeat against Trump, many on YOUR side DID become domestic terrorists. So you have already won that race.

Refusing the investigation because it was ludicrous, and the outcome proved Trump vindicated. The outcome also proved that those defending Trump were correct all along.

Sayonara Robodem.

BTW, this democrat resigning deserves a lot of respect in some regards for accepting responsibility and doing what his conscious told him was the right thing to do. This is very rare to see in democrats, and also often in the republican party, but WAY more so with DNC affiliated politicians, just look at the scum running that operation for proof of concept.
edit on 2-5-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: eta

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I'd tell you to do the same...but you Lefties don't seem to know the position of anything when it comes to shoving things.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

On the other hand, when Hillary LOST in a humiliating defeat against Trump, many on YOUR side DID become domestic terrorists. So you have already won that race.

Refusing the investigation because it was ludicrous, and the outcome proved Trump vindicated. The outcome also proved that those defending Trump were correct all along.

Sayonara Robodem.

REEE style speculation? Like the idiot who said this wouldn't resign?

I think there was some REEEE style speculation on that a couple posts ago.

Many Hilary supporters became domestic terrorists? What?

Trump is the guy that said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his kid right? That weirdo? You defend that guy?

edit on 2-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Sayonara Robodem.

REEE style speculation? Like the idiot who said this wouldn't resign?

I think there was some REEEE style speculation on that a couple posts ago.

Many Hilary supporters became domestic terrorists? What?

Trump is the guy that said he'd date his daughter if she wasn't his kid right? That weirdo? You defend that guy?

It's very uncommon for a democrat to resign when they do some socially unacceptable thing and I said it's very rare, not that he wouldn't ever do it. Based on a proven and well known pattern of denial and the twisting of the story of the day to suit a desired softening of the blow, almost nobody would expect a democrat to resign when they screw up very big and they usually don't.
They also say and do hypocritical things on a weekly basis that are worthy of resignation but they rarely do.

I would date one of my cousins if she wasn't my cousin. So? If reality was different and you had common decency you might be voting for Trump.
See how that works now?

edit on 2-5-2020 by NoCorruptionAllowed because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join