It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Epstein Victim Maria Farmer Calls Billionaire Les Wexner 'The Head of The Snake'

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   
Full title is : Epstein Victim Maria Farmer Calls Billionaire Les Wexner 'The Head of The Snake' in Bombshell Interview
I have to admit I am not as interested in the whole Epstein story as maybe I should be. When none of the cameras in the prison were working and all the other happenstance of the case I figured it would come down to just another JFK case where the truth is hidden or hard to find and we will never know..

Jeffrey Epstein victim Maria Farmer, who along with her younger sister were the first to report Epstein to the FBI all the way back in 1996, made a series of shocking allegations in a lengthy interview with journalist Whitney Webb.

Farmer accused the FBI of covering for Epstein and being "in on it" and said she thinks pro-Israel billionaire Les Wexner is the "head of the snake" when it comes to the Epstein network's operation in America.

Plenty of rumors about the whole Epstein thing being a honey pot trap run by a spy agency for blackmail purposes.

The man who Maria Farmer named the "holy grail" who had tons of damning info on Epstein & co., Andy Stewart (she refers to him in our call as "Chef Andy"), died suddenly just as Farmer's lawyers were seeking to subpoena him for info on the Epstein case.t.co...
— Whitney Webb (@_whitneywebb) April 24, 2020

Well gosh darn imagine that !!
youtu.be...

www.informationliberation.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

The ominous sounding "died suddenly" always kinda makes me roll my eyes. Buuuut anything involving Epstein, ultra rich people, and the now disgraced FBI makes you have to wonder. I'm surprised this woman is still alive.

I'd love to think Epstein was moved from jail secretly and is giving up the goods on everything, but that's a pipe dream at this point.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 2-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:54 AM
link   
The question is, will someone get a trip to the gray bar motel?

So far after Epstein no one from his circle that clearly need questioned under oath.

NXIVM seems only one or two have been arrested.

We need some kind of resolution to these horrendous crimes against humanity.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Les Wanker.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daalder
Les Wanker.

But, that wanker is on a short list.

Damn the puns are inevitable.

posted on May, 25 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Funny Epstein is forgotten with Covid19?

top topics

join