It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should President TRUMP be Carved Into -or- Affixed to the Top of MOUNT RUSHMORE.?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: markymint
It would be a lot more cunning, mad lad and in style of his personality if his face turned up on a mountain at a different location. So you'd have Mt Rushmore AND Mt Trump, somewhere
It would really piss the leftists off because they could deter a Mt Rushmore addition, but that which they do not know about until the deed is done...hehehe.

As a 30 something a Trump mountain would be more appealing to me than Mt Rushmore attraction. I didn't know the other presidents. They didn't meme.

It would put Banksy to shame.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: dasman888
a reply to: carewemust

No... his face doesn't need to be up there... and I'm mostly a Trump supporter.

Now, if by some miracle, he completely dismantled the deep state and got globalist criminal elites on the run, and somehow got serious Congressional campaign limits enacted... I would work to have his mug on Mt. Rushmore.

But no... no reason for it now

If he ever made that actually happen he would deserve his own monument and his own day of celebration marked on the calendar.

Reverend Martin Luther King has both. President Trump is almost as historically significant as MLKing, already.

Hmm.. the sad, funny, weird, pick your adjective part is that he's not being sarcastic at all on this thread.

If I said it, or many others said it, it'd be obvious sarcasm or satire. Not even the democrat/liberal bashing squad would make a thread saying the President should be carved onto Mt. Rushmore and compared to Martin Luther King Jr. You know, the star sponges.

The same group of members chime in with great comments in support of something and/or against someone and pass them around until it says +45387 because the stars ran out of room. They give each other so many stars that they literally devalued the currency. It's not a motivational factor in the quality of a post or an indicator of it anymore, merely a popularity marker. I think the OP only got as many as he did because the idea is too extreme and quixotic for even the star studded bandwagon.

If you were in the star business and wanted inclusive and elite feels, simply be critical of the left and defend the right. Then again, some members have literally a million+ stars for less than 100,000 posts. The range is so disproportionate that it would've been impossible to get that many.
edit on 2-5-2020 by FlyingSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

Maybe this one will be more to your taste?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:24 AM
link   

LOL

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Why yes. Yes i can actually.😛

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Im a Trump supporter. Dont mean i want to see his dumbass up on rock.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:34 AM
link   
THATS IT!!!! They are seeing stars! Like Wile E. Coyote!

Well played man.

a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Now, if by some miracle, he completely dismantled the deep state and got globalist criminal elites on the run, and somehow got serious Congressional campaign limits enacted... I would work to have his mug on Mt. Rushmore.

If he ever made that actually happen he would deserve his own monument and his own day of celebration marked on the calendar.

Reverend Martin Luther King has both. President Trump is almost as historically significant as MLKing, already.

They give each other so many stars that they literally devalued the currency. It's not a motivational factor in the quality of a post or an indicator of it anymore, merely a popularity marker.

We learned it from watching the Fed.

Just keeping making stars until they aren't worth a damn.

I had to bring a whole wheelbarrow of stars to the grocery store to pay for this Preparation H I'm sending you.
edit on 5/2/20 by Ksihkehe because: Quote fix

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: lakenheath24
Im a Trump supporter. Dont mean i want to see his dumbass up on rock.

I don't know about this one. Says they're a supporter of the President and calls him a dumbass in the same one liner. It passes because there's two sentences, they're just side by side.

Replies in favor of the President or critical of the dems have immunity to that rule but he called him a dumbass in the same line. Not sure how to react.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Its funnier.

Lack of a sense of humour is an accusation that can't really be levelled at the vast majority of Brits who see humour in everything.

To be honest; I don't really care.....but I personally fail to see what he has achieved to justify anything like that, yet.

But if America see's fit in devaluing and defacing something that is a unique and great work of art then that is entirely up to America.

It would however be almost worth it just to see the reaction of the anti-Trump brigade and the subsequent arguments would be hilarious to observe.....tipping point for an already incredibly fractured America?

edit on 2/5/20 by Freeborn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Ksihkehe

I've been meaning to buy some and try it. I read that it can relieve puffy eyebags and quarantine is doing a number on me.

Has anyone heard of that or use it because it's a vasoconstrictor?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:04 AM
link   

It would certainly be a show but not very likely to happen.

I took this OP as tongue in cheek, didn't you?

You seem to have forgotten that Americans have a sense of humour too.

Edit: Having reread the OP, I'm not so sure now.

edit on 252020 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I read the OP as Mount Trashmore lol,

Mt. Trashmore

But yeah, either one !

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingSquirrel

Hmm.. the sad, funny, weird, pick your adjective part is that he's not being sarcastic at all on this thread.

If I said it, or many others said it, it'd be obvious sarcasm or satire. Not even most of the most active Dem and liberal bashers on this forum would make a thread saying the President should be carved onto Mt. Rushmore and compared to Martin Luther King Jr. You know, the star sponges.

The same group of members chime in with great comments in support of something and/or against someone and pass them around until it says +45387 because the stars ran out of room. They give each other so many stars that they literally devalued the currency. It's not a motivational factor in the quality of a post or an indicator of it anymore, merely a popularity marker. I think the OP only got as many as he did because the idea is too extreme and quixotic for even the star studded luury bandwagon.

If you were in the star business and wanted inclusive feels, just be critical of the left and defend the right. Then again, some members have literally a million+ stars for >100,000 posts. The range is so disproportionate that it would've been impossible to get that many. I always wondered if they got them from donating to ATS.

/end ADD rant because the author didn't stay OT

Off topic much?

The members with a million stars are/were massive contributors in the early days .

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I like his policies concerning economics and jobs.

I dislike when he says stupid stuff.

One can support the presidents policies and still think he is a dumbass. Kinda like Bush Jr.

a reply to: FlyingSquirrel

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
a reply to: ZapBrannigan3030

Sounds a lot like marriage .

Men can spend decades studying the opposite sex and never figure them out .

Just remember to leave the checkbook on the table .

Because behind every angry woman.

Is a man that has no idea what he did wrong . (Jk)

edit on 2-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

I took this OP as tongue in cheek, didn't you?

I'm afraid not, given the OP's posting history I'm certain he'd pull himself stupid over the prospect of seeing his idol immortalised alongside some of your national greats.

You seem to have forgotten that Americans have a sense of humour too.

Some most definitely do......but self-deprecation and taking the piss could hardly be described as national traits.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Should President TRUMP be Carved Into -or- Affixed to the Top of MOUNT RUSHMORE.?

No Trump shouldn't.

If anything.

The AR-15 should be carved in to it.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:28 AM
link   
Meanwhile, massive strange giants arose in the East...

I think they should deconstruct them. It's a blight on the land and an eyesore. Not to mention how unnerved it'd be by going in some of them or what their collapses would be like.

It's just so funny everyone's so out of touch with any reality anymore. TV Psy op mind control... their writers are lying.
Snap out of it...

I'm surprised the OP didn't think of building bigger ones than the Asian ones. You could make it reach space and stuff!!
(Sarcasm)

You know what we could put those resources into? Solving a real problem.

Why the hell can't we solve real problems for once? That's all I ask. Stay focused on what matters not on this nonsense that's turning into a tragedy.

The media is being designed to promote idolatry and indoctrination... being cultivated in the cult of culture. A rotten one at that. It's all lies because they know it's all a distraction.

Look dude money's fake ok?
LOL

They can print all they want and it won't fix a corrupted people. Our problems are like mountains towering over those statutes.

Stop believing in these lies!

edit on 5/2/2020 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   

Is there available room/space for President Trump's likeness to be carved into the rock face?

There probably is space for the carving, but it would also have to be sprayed in orange paint , which to be honest would spoil the effect .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join