It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should President TRUMP be Carved Into -or- Affixed to the Top of MOUNT RUSHMORE.?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Saturday, May 2, 2020

Based on this news made today, it's obvious that President Trump already has an affinity for Mount Rushmore..

President Trump will travel to Mount Rushmore in South Dakota on July 3 to watch a fireworks display.

Trump confirmed the visit during a radio interview Friday with conservative pundit and news aggregator Dan Bongino, a former Secret Service agent.

I got fireworks. For 20 years or something, it hasn’t been allowed for environmental reasons. You believe that one? It’s all stone,” Trump said.

“I got it approved, so I’m going to go there on July 3rd, and they’re gonna have the big fireworks!
More at: nypost.com...

I went there about 15 years ago. It looked like the faces of George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Thomas Jefferson and Theodore Roosevelt, took most of the available space at the top of the mountain.

Is there available room/space for President Trump's likeness to be carved into the rock face?

If not, maybe a giant statue of him, like the Statue of Liberty, can be carved out of marble somewhere, and affixed to the top of Mount Rushmore.

It's almost a certainty that U.S. President Donald John Trump will deserve this honor. And it would be really neat if America/Americans accomplished this while he is alive, and able to attend the unveiling ceremony!

-CareWeMust

+14 more 
posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:07 AM
link   
They should just re carve all the original presidents into trump, mount trumpmore, just 4 big trump heads smiling away.

The triggering would reverberate until the end of time....

+1 more 
posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Uhh, no. That sounds just a bit cultish...

+3 more 
posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   

I voted for the man and I’ve got to say hell no.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
No.

And I really like the guy.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Curious if the OP has ever had the chance to participate?

edit on 2-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   

most environmental protections - @ the rushmore site - are not to protect the carvings

i would have hoped a sane individual would realise this

but ............................

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

most environmental protections - @ the rushmore site - are not to protect the carvings

i would have hoped a sane individual would realise this

but ............................

environmental protections and Trump in the same ballpark lol?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
They should just re carve all the original presidents into trump, mount trumpmore, just 4 big trump heads smiling away.

If that were to take place, the Supreme Court would need to have any future President have the court's approval, before making any alternations to President Trump's busts.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
I don't really have anything against the guy other than he says the darndest things.

But no, the monument is a piece of history. If he wants his own monument he can wait until he dies. Living people shouldn't get monuments. It just goes to their head. (ha)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Only because if you think about it, it would be hilariously freaking tacky, like gym socks in dress shoes level tacky, I vote "affixed".

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   
Some good points made.

No living, current president would make a monument of himself out of something so basic as a bunch of rocks.

It would be either out of gold(or in these times, tp, much more valuable than gold).

Better yet, I'd like to see a 100ft high wood carving thats covered in velour on the white house front lawn.
edit on 2-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-5-2020 by ZapBrannigan3030 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

Uhh, no. That sounds just a bit cultish...

It's OK for a President. Four of our former President's likenesses already grace the mountainside.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

No... his face doesn't need to be up there... and I'm mostly a Trump supporter.

Now, if by some miracle, he completely dismantled the deep state and got globalist criminal elites on the run, and somehow got serious Congressional campaign limits enacted... I would work to have his mug on Mt. Rushmore.

But no... no reason for it now

edit on 2-5-2020 by dasman888 because: gerbil zombies

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses
I vote "affixed".

Thank-you. It looks like you're the only one thus far, who understands the question. I like "affixed" to the top also!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Better yet, I'd like to see a 100ft high would carving thats covered in velour on the white house front lawn.

OK..so you're for a giant "Statue of Trump" (carved out of marble?) but in the front yard of the White House, instead on top of Mount Rushmore.

That sounds good, but wouldn't it be more prone to vandalism at that location?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:45 AM
link   

A porcelain toilet would be a great place to carve Trump's face.

The monument was dedicated to the greatest political figures in the US, Trump can start his own, which would include himself, Nixon, George bush, his son, Henry Kissinger...you would need the rocky mountains to create such a monument.

link   

originally posted by: dasman888

Now, if by some miracle, he completely dismantled the deep state and got globalist criminal elites on the run, and somehow got serious Congressional campaign limits enacted... I would work to have his mug on Mt. Rushmore.

OK...you're for the "Mug" on the face of Mt. Rushmore.

The reason I referenced a "future" installation, is because President Trump still has (at least) 5 more years to work his magic on behalf of America/Americans.
edit on 5/2/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: dasman888

If he ever made that actually happen he would deserve his own monument and his own day of celebration marked on the calendar.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Ronald Reagan should be before Trump. Although, I am a Trump fan.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join