It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Return of the idiots.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1
Ah we speak Nismo

Took me to get used to the 370z but now I like it better than the 350z optically. That is about as much as I know about them. My top speed was 339km/h (GPS), that was from Friday to Saturday. In half an hour, when it is 2am, I will make another try and I want to see a 355 on the GPS. The speedo ends at 320km/h.

I tried filming it with the gopro but with the new coilpacks there seems to be a lot of interference. Sometimes the damn thing just shuts off mid-drive, especially after hitting high RPMs. It is like it gets a signal to turn off.

This is why I talk a lot about this topic today, I am preparing myself mental. While I type I go through different things and make sure I do not forget anything. I planned this for a while now, I even cut down on eating midweek to fit my suit again comfortably.

wish me luck if you want

ADD: Yeah it rains, great.
edit on 2-5-2020 by ThatDamnDuckAgain because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot
Just hang in there. We can get through this together.

I hear this everyday and throw up in my mouth a little more.

Let's hear, " stop the stupidity ! "

I finally broke down and had two drinks last night. After months and months of putting up with BS from all directions I figured it was time to relax and enjoy a drink. So I poured two shots of vodka in a tall glass of orange juice and drank it. I could barely taste the vodka but it was there. After that I poured another. After four shots of vodka I didn't even have that warm feeling. I'm wondering if one of the many meds I take somehow counters the alcohol.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: AutomateThis1

originally posted by: mamabeth
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Another thing,because people seem to have short attention spans,
maybe they forgot how to drive during the shutdown?

I actually jested about that to a coworker. I pretty much said Hey man, our state shut down what? Three weeks ago? It's crazy that people forgot how to drive in that short period of time.

Although the first few years of being in the Navy I went without driving. When I finally got to where I could visit family I rented a car and it was almost an alien feeling.

I am guilty of running a red light. It does make up for sitting at a few extra long ones with no one coming in either direction. Traffic has been that slow some days if I go out.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: HalWesten

originally posted by: Groot
Just hang in there. We can get through this together.

I hear this everyday and throw up in my mouth a little more.

Let's hear, " stop the stupidity ! "

I finally broke down and had two drinks last night. After months and months of putting up with BS from all directions I figured it was time to relax and enjoy a drink. So I poured two shots of vodka in a tall glass of orange juice and drank it. I could barely taste the vodka but it was there. After that I poured another. After four shots of vodka I didn't even have that warm feeling. I'm wondering if one of the many meds I take somehow counters the alcohol.

That is barely enough if you have eaten. Unless you guzzled both of them OR only weigh 100 #'s that is probably the right amount anyway to relax without getting stone drunk.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join