It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why You Should Wear Face Masks - Explained

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Right about now, I wish I was dead.

I am so tired of all this.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:01 PM
link   
A face mask will never protect anyone from Radiation Pneumonitis. People who
think there's a virus are incredibly misinformed following MSM BS.
Buy a radiation detector or download an EMF detector on your phone
and prove it to yourself.

www.facebook.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   
nope. bogus analogy meme also. masks may in fact be MORE unhygenic. but wear one if it makes you feel better. i won't tell you not to.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: blueman12

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: infolurker

There's no reason to worry about spreading the common cold to the extent you'd wear a mask. It's an overreaction.

Since there are 200+ cold causing viruses out there I guess that means we will wear masks forever more... RIGHT???

Yea cause covid 19 is a common cold.. I guess most of the world's medical professionals are all being paid millions to fool the public into believing it's just a cold....

It'll be considered a common cold. Just one of the various strains of cold one can get.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: infolurker

Face Masks Will not Protect you from Someone Infected with Covid-19 , but it Will Protect them Spreading it to You ..........

This simply isn't true. I don't know how people cannot understand this - calling it "simple physics" is almost giving it too much complexity credit.

If someone coughs a cloud of virus breath right at your face, all of the virus directed at your mouth gets in and your immune system has a massive viral load to fight against. Wearing ANY type of covering will block some of the virons from getting through. They don't all magically find their way through.

Nobody is saying masks block 100% of the virus from getting through, but reduction of viral load gives the immune system a better chance to fight it off without falling ill.

Its true that masks domore to contain the virus coming out of infected individuals than they do to block it from the non-infected, but if its a two-way street (infected and non-infected wearing masks), the odds of falling ill or severely ill are greatly reduced.

Since many won't be aware they're infected and contagious, possibly for weeks, based on what we know, anybody not wearing a mask when among the public are being completely irresponsible.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join