It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grinds Me Gears, a rant about abductee subculture

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: one4all

Some of these people are nutbars....some are wanting to be abducted so badly they manifest false memories...some are victims of crime....some are victims of mental illness...some are simply abducted.

I cannot imagine anyone @ 7 years old or any other age wishing to be abducted under any circumstances.

I cannot imagine many 7 year olds understanding the meaning of abduction?

However they are very highly susceptible to suggestion.

I cant imagine many Adults understanding some 7 year olds comprehend the meaning of Abduction.

However they are very highly succeptible to suggestion.

Just saying.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Pride, or a lack of it probably.

For some of them though from what I understand when it come to a certain rational explanation of alien abductions is that they possibly were abducted, but not by aliens.

Denile to PTSD.

edit on 2-5-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoConspiracy
a reply to: AutomateThis1

Yeah exactly what i thought this thread was all about...

Angry fishes...

I am not an Osteichthyes! How dare you mis-species me??

Lol, just kidding. I'm a lizardman maann.

So now you know why I'll be covering my eyes if I ever say my contacts fell out. lol

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

The biggest proof is how, despite so much evidence to the contrary so many insist there are no harmful aliens, period, end of story. It's all about love and light. The bad stuff is happening to them, to admit aliens could be bad is to admit the truth of their victim hood, something they can't do, because it's all they have. They're barely hanging on by a thread as it is.

If the aliens are real, all evidence points to us being their play things. They aren't out to conquer us (They'd have done it already, then again, maybe they have already, which would still make the rest I say true, big as games of risk with real people anyone?) or steal our resources (though while here they might access them for convenience), or even eat us (though some might have some kind of fetish for that so can't rule it out entirely, is not a main focus though), mostly we're toys, pets and lab rats. These are the only possible uses we could have to them.
edit on 5/4/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/4/2020 by Puppylove because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AutomateThis1

I'm sorry i know you don't like to be lumped with the fishes.
Maybe you should make an official statement. we all know how unfortunate the big fish react when you want to depart... And as most of you live close to water, it is an even more difficult situation.
The draconian aliens are still part of the same evolutionary branch, begs the question where it originated...

I don't know of any of these problems being a...
diridiri diridiri diri batman LOL

NC

top topics

<< 1   >>

join