It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Elongated skulls found in Hungary

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Until Humanitaian Warriors defeat the dark forces and reclaim the millions of things the Smithsonian and Vatican have hidden buried sunk in the ocean or otherwise tried to destroy or bastardise the truth shall remain elusive.

There must be paintings or carvings or other evidence of a People with skulls like this even if they are our genetic manipulators.....I understand how Antarctica came to be a flash- frozen Museum....meaning to me its plausible that entire Cities Towns Communities were flash-frozen along with the Mammoths we have found like that with Tulips on their mouths.I have a feeling that Antarctica is littered with these types of Skulls.

Bigfoot has an elongnated Skull and some believe it was genetically adjusted @ the same time we were....maybe this is true....maybe Bigfoot is one step closer to these Long-Heads in skull form than we are.....which point to us having rounded skulls to begin with as the original template....being made larger to accommodate a bigger brain....its extremely easy to trick the body into growing a bigger skull....Chimps catalyse this action in the wild ….and we also do it...without any genetic science involved....so geneticists should be able to do it by rote.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: schuyler

everyone from Travis Walton to Richart Dolan, Linda Moulton Howe and Eric von Daniken. Jacques Vallee and the "It's Aliens!" guy.

Oh. Great.

So, what is the claimed cranial capacity of the skulls? What is the cranial capacity a human? Because, you know, if LHM says something like "much greater", an interested person might look for actual numbers rather than just accept something that the hair guy says.

You know. A source.

I wonder how those guys are going to make a living now. With large groups being banned and all.

The claim that heads elongated in such a way that cranial boarding could not achieve have larger volume than normal heads is based upon private research by investigators. These people do not even bother to try to publish their findings in academic journals because they know their paradigm-changing results will not be acceptable. But of course you knew that all along yet continue to demand some published source? Your attempts to make your debunking of anomalous elongated skulls seem reasonable are risible.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:23 AM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

African tribes do the elongated skull thing.

They do elongated other human body parts too..

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Chimps eating animal fat through a series of actions causes their skull cavities to expand allowing for more cranial space than is embedded in the genetic template.

Yes we can probably make it a Unicorn Horn shape if we chose to.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I haven't delved much into the elongated skulls, apart from watching Brien Foersters videos. I do agree that artificial binding would not increase cranial capacity, I don't see how it possibly could do anything apart from deform. If these skulls are not part of the conventional fossil record then that only leaves two options, in my mind.

Pre-Human or Non-Terrestrial.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown
I haven't delved much into the elongated skulls, apart from watching Brien Foersters videos. I do agree that artificial binding would not increase cranial capacity, I don't see how it possibly could do anything apart from deform. If these skulls are not part of the conventional fossil record then that only leaves two options, in my mind.

Why Pre-Human why not just human....the only reason we "cannot simply still be evolving" is Religious Dogma.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

Why Pre-Human why not just human....the only reason we "cannot simply still be evolving" is Religious Dogma.

Because to me the skulls don't look human but I suppose they could be another branch...as I say, I don't know much of the specifics. I don't dispute humans could still be evolving, although I would rather say we are adapting and religious dogma has absolutely no place in my life whatsoever.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: maluminse

What's Hungary?

Hungary is a nation in Europe. "Hungary" - Britannica Link

Hungary, Hungarian Magyarország, landlocked country of central Europe. The capital is Budapest.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join