It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese state media releases animated propaganda video mocking US coronavirus response

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars
a reply to: Majic

I am not sure who, but it sounded like a Simpson's voice.

ETA - Maybe it is SouthPark.

Doesn't it sound like it was made by Jewish people straight outta Hollywood? They've made their way around the world and back. They're inside China so deep they're deeper than deep state.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Guiltyguitarist

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: Jay-morris

This is just bloody childish! What is wrong with these governments, and why do we stand by and fall for their BS time and time again. 

They are like children!

The POTUS kind of set the benchmark for this behaviour.

There’s a word for people that think like this. What is it again? Oh yeah....cucks.

So politics is sexualized in your mind, weird, each to their own i guess.
edit on 3-5-2020 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LookingAtMars

Yeah, that's hilarious. 他们可以他妈的自己

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:13 PM
link   
They have a lot to learn about making videos

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

originally posted by: carewemust
Are American citizens willing to punish China by going without Chinese products?

I am and have for a while (if I can).

The US needs to rebuild it's manufacturing and supply chain. So every citizen can buy all American stuff without having to hunt for it.

Yep. Self-sufficiency is always the wise choice. We did that with oil and natural gas. We should do that with medications also.

Followed by furniture, tools, appliances large and small, and then keep going from there.

In theend, China can make fireworks for us. They're actually pretty good at it.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
They should be mocking us for locking down and continuing to trash our economy over a virus they overexaggerated the effects of to get the protesters off the streets of Hong Kong. Yup, we fell for that one all right. Wonder what will happen when they do it again.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Out of curiosity, to those of you Americans who are swearing off all Chinese goods and want all manufacturing to go back to America... how will you pay for those American made goods?

One of the main reasons those goods are made in China (and other Asia countries) and imported is because Chinese workers are paid significantly less, therefore the cost of manufacturing is less and consequently the price of the goods you get are relatively affordable.

If the same goods are made in the good ole US of A, from American workers, who demand equal wage salaries, equal rights, etc, they won’t be the same cost - they will be significantly more expensive.

Also, what about the resources such as precious metals the US doesn’t have easy access to and China does?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme
Out of curiosity, to those of you Americans who are swearing off all Chinese goods and want all manufacturing to go back to America... how will you pay for those American made goods?

One of the main reasons those goods are made in China (and other Asia countries) and imported is because Chinese workers are paid significantly less, therefore the cost of manufacturing is less and consequently the price of the goods you get are relatively affordable.

If the same goods are made in the good ole US of A, from American workers, who demand equal wage salaries, equal rights, etc, they won’t be the same cost - they will be significantly more expensive.

Also, what about the resources such as precious metals the US doesn’t have easy access to and China does?

To answer your question; like we used to! Save up for things.

Also, the quality of Chinese products sucks most of the time.

You keep them wanting to still sell the precious metals by strangleholding all other products out of their grips and back to the USA. They will need the money, once most of mfg is brought home.

Or we could do what everybody else is suggesting, keep letting another Country (CHINA) make questionable (drywall ring a bell?) products. All the while profiting from it, and having the capability to withhold and hoard necessary items (ppe. Medications); while blaming the US for the Corona Pandemic that originated in CHINA; and they covered this up for awhile and let their people board planes.

They are either incredibly stupid, or they are out to destroy!

Does that sound smart to you?
edit on 4-5-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2020 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:21 AM
link   
The last thing I bought "Made in America" was a bench that came with all the hardware for assembly literally scotched taped together in giant ball. WTF?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
a reply to: noonebutme

yes - keep the yellow slaves in china around for cheap #.. Is that what your saying?

The other scenario is if you don't bring back jobs to the west there will be no overseas market for China, cause no-one will have any money.

Perhaps we could just stop with buying all the pollution causing pieces of # from the $ stores. All the plastic trinkets for xmas trees, then work up to limiting the number humans alive with a acceptable lifestyle at anyone time.

Remember America is in debt and China owns that debt -- Wait until they come for their payment.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2

yes - keep the yellow slaves in china around for cheap #.. Is that what your saying?

The other scenario is if you don't bring back jobs to the west there will be no overseas market for China, cause no-one will have any money.

Perhaps we could just stop with buying all the pollution causing pieces of # from the $ stores. All the plastic trinkets for xmas trees, then work up to limiting the number humans alive with a acceptable lifestyle at anyone time.

Remember America is in debt and China owns that debt -- Wait until they come for their payment.

Lol, you think the US is ever going to repay that debt?
China is the sucker that keeps buying it.

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2
@KTemplar
@puzzled2

Well yes but I wasn’t having a dig. I was genuinely curious because, obviously one of the main reasons (or THE reason) for importing Chinese manufactured products is cheapness (both in cost and sadly, quality).

Swapping to home grown, be in the US or here in the UK, i could only imagine the economics behind it driving the costs up to the point that the end products would be so much more expensive that people will not want to buy them. Take an iPhone. I don’t know the actual numbers but I do know it’s cheaper to make one in China than it is in the US or UK. Let’s say it costs $500 to make in China and they sell them for (sigh...) $1099, then if they go to the US and they cost £800 or $900 to make, wouldn’t that drive the cost of the phone up to a point it just isn’t feasible?

Yes i made up the 800/900 amounts but the point I was making is, how can we (US and UK) convince the populations that Made in the US/UK is better for our own economies WHILE still allowing the companies that produce them to make a profit?

Because it’s a massive knock on effect, right? The cheaper costs of China mean companies here can make more money which in turn pays for employees, benefits, health care/dental/perks. If that margin drops substantially — there would be massive implications

I can see a mindshift is needed but....does anyone think that would ever happen?

EDIT: Just FYI I’m not Pro-China in the slightest. I’m just trying to make a reasonable argument that I myself would love to know the way out of...
edit on 4-5-2020 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Trumps new slogan should be: Make America safe again!

Then lower the Corp tax rate again!

Dae

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Not only that but think about all the pollution in China from making so much of the worlds stuff. Do people really want all those polluting factories in their backyards?

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Dae

China has no EPA like regs to follow.

Anything made in the US/UK would cause much less pollution. That's one reason it will cost more.

I think that is a good reason to take our business out of China. They don't know the meaning of the word "green".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join