It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tara Read's Mothers call Video to the Larry King show

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
www.bing.com... 0FDF6BC2FC554FB6419&FORM=VDRVRV

Let me first say that I had to use Bing search engine to find it , Google was just not coming up with it

Now honestly the woman caller on the line is being very vague about what it is she is talking about, No names are said either of the woman or of the senator she is talking about or the name of her daughter for that matter. Which I can assume is for a good reason , firstly we must remember this is 1993 times were quite different . The mothers intentions must of been for here daughters safety of course, Spouting names on live television either of her daughter or of Sen.Joe Biden could have been dangerous to say the least.

Now I've read the Tara Reade report of what happen and its quite disturbing , again though this is in 1993 long long before the me 2 movement so Tara Reade must have known if she ran to the police nothing she said would be taken seriously. Not to mention she was probably scared to death of the then powerful Senator.Joe Biden .

Personally I believe Tara Reade , Her story is very detailed but its not only that . Also the Video is an interesting piece of evidence , the Mother of Ms.Reade was obviously desperate to help her daughter in any way and a Call to the Then very popular Larry King Live show seemed like an appropriate outlet.

In the end I seriously doubt Tara Reade will get justice , Joe Biden will not suffer any punishment and he will likely be on stage in November running for President of the United States .

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I bet those records in Biden's files have been "recovered" and destroyed.

No wonder they're saying they agree with "looking" and "searching" the files !!

They have this thing fully scripted and staged 🎃

They waited until they had the records secured !! 🎃

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
I bet those records in Biden's files have been "recovered" and destroyed.

No wonder they're saying they agree with "looking" and "searching" the files !!

They have this thing fully scripted and staged 🎃

They waited until they had the records secured !! 🎃

For sure .

I mean if Biden's campaign manager is even half way competent , then They saw this Tara Reade thing coming from a mile off.

Any and all connection to her is destroyed .

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:34 PM
link   
How does joe Biden remember the groundskeeper giving him a chain to fight corn pop 60 years ago but doesn’t remember if a staff member made a sexual assault allegation?

I’ve never groped(read sexually assaulted) women or children...maybe people like Biden and Clinton have some sort of memory judo they do to convince themselves they are good and right...

He’s a sick man

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Thanks. Just posted this video to Joe Biden's Facebook page where he brags about Sexual Assault Awareness Month.

Damn hypocrite.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv
Thanks. Just posted this video to Joe Biden's Facebook page where he brags about Sexual Assault Awareness Month.

Damn hypocrite.

Good job keep him honest.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

How does joe Biden remember the groundskeeper giving him a chain to fight corn pop 60 years ago but doesn’t remember if a staff member made a sexual assault allegation?

Selective dementia.

top topics

join