It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have some gifted people with remarkable Avitars.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Spacespider

HA! I remember the first time someone did that and I was like...? LOL

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star

Your welcome, you truly deserve it.. very nice avatar.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Can anyone guess this one?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Awesome, love it. I am a bit slow but I get it now.

Thanks for giving me a boost to my self esteem, even if only for a short happy, yet confused time.

Everybody needs a trophy in these challenging times.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Jamie2018 because: (no reason given)
extra DIV

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

LOLOL!!!!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider
This guy have the best avatar.. so humble and so expressive, love it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: chiefsmom

Guilty as charged. I change mine as the mood strikes me or I see something I like.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: Klassified
Haven't seen that used for a while.

An homage to my pal.

Which one? We've lost so many over the years.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: eletheia

didn't Klick the link till I saw you quoting and laughing so I thought I want to have a good laugh too, now I see the joke is on me

NC
edit on 1-5-2020 by NoConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Plotus
rickymouse..... I always wondered what that was ? What comes to mind depending on pixel clarity is.... something on a stick, or

a reply to: rickymouse

This is what it is, I made a handle for it from a piece of wood, and of course the clay plug with fibers in it (what is left of the old handle) was taken out. This picture is when it still had the clay from the ground stuck to it, just rinsed off. I washed it down to the patina which is the color on my avatar. files.abovetopsecret.com...

Pictures are deceiving, it is not very big, just some kind of a hammer someone made out of a chunk of bone maybe a thousand years ago or so. Per-mineralized now, probably from being buried in the clay hardpan here or something. According to the Indian I saw that made stuff like that, it was probably put in one of the old now dried up spring streams here that gave it the patina.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

I like my avatar but I didn't make it,a friend made it
for me and another added my crown.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Wow ok! The link in the OP really goes to my avatar thread, or is this a trick? Lol. I'm touched. I thank you Plotus.

And Kevin can go f-ck himself.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Plotus
rickymouse..... I always wondered what that was ? What comes to mind depending on pixel clarity is.... something on a stick, or

a reply to: rickymouse

It is a old ground stone hammer...
Do not know how I know.. I am just reading minds

I remember him saying he found that stone like that, found it interesting, and took a picture of it.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   
I don't see avatars much anymore since my computer took a flight out of a window, but do some people still have those rotating avatars?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Which one? We've lost so many over the years.

Jacygirl.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Many of the coolest avatars are created by Operation Mindcrime.

He created mine, and I think it's pretty cool.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Edit: OK, I just picked up on the joke! The link points to one's own profile... very clever and evil.

Ooh! I hadn't realised your link pointed to me! I'm humbled, thank you very much. I love the Millennium Falcon and wanted to protect her in these trying times.

I used to do a lot of photoshop work and would love to help out in the graphics section of ATS. Unfortunately, my PC is not up to it anymore and time is always short... perhaps in the near future I'll start again. In any case, there are so many cool, mesmerising and emotive avatars on ATS. Sadly, I don't see them daily because I'm always on my mobile phone and desktop view is too tiny for my aging eyes.

Thanks again!
edit on 2-5-2020 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
How many people remember the occasion, a few years back now, when everybody on ATS suddenly acquired exactly the same avatar- a weirdly dressed woman with weird makeup? Much astonishment and speculation. It turned out that the culprit was somebody who changed their own avatar, and mismanaged it in such a way that the picture spilled over onto everybody else's profile. Nothing stopped people from doing their own manual restorations (I had to use guesswork to re-create a version of my background colour). Then S.O. tracked down the original fault and achieved a general restoration. Crisis over.

edit on 2-5-2020 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join