It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Denies Sexual Assault Accusation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

originally posted by: toolgal462
If i were a DIM, and I possessed any integrity, I would demand that Biden and every single Dim that endorsed him step down.
Or else your party is history.

I hate to play the whataboutism card but do you feel the same about President Trump and his 25+ accusers which includes underage girls in dressing room?

No, I do not. I didn't vote for Trump but I still haven't seen one credible accusation against him.

I have witnessed Joe Biden behaving in a creepy, predatory manner. There are countless videos and pictures of him being a creepy, grabby, inappropriate predator.

Trump aint a saint, but he hasn't proven to be a predator.

BTW, Reade's allegations are credible, she has witnesses who back up her story.

Where are the witnesses to back up any of the claims made against Trump?

I'm no hypocrite. When I see something believable against Trump i will call him out.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking--Another female whistleblower has made a complaint about Joe Biden.

This time it involves breasts.

From Law & Crime: lawandcrime.com...

Awww,,,that's just old Joe.

Nancy...is that you?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: xuenchen

Well , I Farted one Night at a Party and Blamed it on my Hosts Dog .............Hmm.......

Tara Reade
Reade claims Biden sexually assaulted in a hallway while she was working for him in 1993. According to Reade, Biden pinned her against a wall, shoved his hands up her skirt, and his fingers into her vagina. Reade has no fewer than five contemporaneous witnesses who say Reade told them about the assault at or near the time it happened. There is also video of Reade’s anguished mother calling into a 1993 edition of CNN’s Larry King Live desperately seeking advice for her daughter’s problems with a “prominent senator. ”

Biden denies the allegation but is refusing to open his archives at the University of Delaware where a copy of Reade’s sexual harassment complaint might be filed.

Tara Reade is a lifelong Democrat.

Lucy Flores
Last year, Flores, a former Nevada Assemblywoman, accused Biden touching and kissing her:

I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual #? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.

Flores is a Democrat.

Amy Lappos
Lappos claims Biden pawed at her during a 2009 fundraiser:

It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head. He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.

Lappos is a Democrat.

Vail Kohnert-Yount
“Vail Kohnert-Yount alleged that when she was a White House intern in the spring of 2013, Biden ‘put his hand on the back of [her] head and pressed his forehead to [her] forehead’ when he introduced himself, and that he called her a ‘pretty girl,’” reports The Cut.

Kohnert-Younh was interning at the Obama White House at the time.

Caitlyn Caruso
Former college student and sexual assault survivor Caitlyn Caruso says Biden placed his hand on her thigh for an uncomfortable amount of time.

Incredibly, this happened during a 2016 event on sexual assault.

This might seem like a small thing, but who puts their hand on the thigh of a woman who is not his significant other?

D.J. Hill
Hill says Biden got so handsy with her, her husband was forced to intervene:

Writer D. J. Hill told the Times that Biden moved his hand from Caruso’s shoulder down her lower back, which made her uncomfortable at an event, causing her husband to intervene.

Hill told her story to the far-left New York Times last year.

Sofie Karasek
The Cut:

In 2016, Sofie Karasek was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the Oscars, where she stood alongside 50 other sexual-assault survivors during Lady Gaga’s performance. It was a moment that soon went viral, and was described then by the Post as “powerful.” But in the Post’s report published this week, Karasek says she believes that Biden violated her personal space.

Karasek is also a sexual assault survivor.

Ally Coll
All Coll says she was made uncomfortable by Biden’s unwanted touching at a 2008 reception. He squeezed her shoulders and complimented her smile for an amount of time that made her uncomfortable.

Do you Maybe See a Pattern here > ?

It's a real eye-opener seeing each of those women's recollections/complaints grouped together like that. Some real humdinger Anti-Biden videos are coming. So much material!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:20 PM
link   
Sen. Lindsey Graham defended
@JoeBiden

...tonight on Fox: “I've known Joe Biden for 20 years. I’ve traveled the world with him. I've never seen him do anything untoward toward a woman, I've never heard anything about him being inappropriate." via

twitter.com...

Graham seems to believe Joe. This is a flimsy case. Its good for Biden that it comes up now by-election day it will be forgotten.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Due Process and all that. Media is not court.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: walkinghomer

If i were a DIM, and I possessed any integrity, I would demand that Biden and every single Dim that endorsed him step down.
Or else your party is history.

I hate to play the whataboutism card but do you feel the same about President Trump and his 25+ accusers which includes underage girls in dressing room?

No, I do not. I didn't vote for Trump but I still haven't seen one credible accusation against him.

I have witnessed Joe Biden behaving in a creepy, predatory manner. There are countless videos and pictures of him being a creepy, grabby, inappropriate predator.

Trump aint a saint, but he hasn't proven to be a predator.

BTW, Reade's allegations are credible, she has witnesses who back up her story.

Where are the witnesses to back up any of the claims made against Trump?

I'm no hypocrite. When I see something believable against Trump i will call him out.

I didn't vote for him as well but I now believe he was the correct choice. With that said, I don't think he deserves a second term.

I would just ask that you don't close your eyes to the 25+ accusers. Not all 25+ are wrong. I defended Bill Cosby but when the numbers starting climbing i knew there had to be something. Do some research on the 25+ and you will see that there are quite a few credible claims. One example is him walking into the miss teen dressing room where there are girls as young as 15 undressed and him bragging about it on the howard stern show. There are numerous girls who confirmed that this is true. Both Biden and Trump are creepy as phuck

Donald Trump boasted about meeting semi-naked teenagers in beauty pageant

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Friday, JOE BIDEN gave in to pressure and sent a letter to the U.S. Senate (library?), asking if they have a Tara Reade complaint from 1993 in files.

Source: dailycaller.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Friday, JOE BIDEN gave in to pressure and sent a letter to the U.S. Senate (library?), asking if they have a Tara Reade complaint from 1993 in files.

"The Miracle" is ready to happen 😀

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColoradoJens
a reply to: IAMTAT

Media is not court.

Funny that the Left and the Biden campaign was declaring Joe innocent because the NYT investigated Reade and concluded "it never happened".
edit on 2-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

"The Miracle" is ready to happen 😀

We'll have all this cleared up soon. The DNC gets to the TRUTH. Fast...and fairly.

NYT Tells DNC to Investigate Reade-Biden: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Saturday, May 2, 2020

TWO NEW WITNESSES surface. Vouching for TARA READE.

At least two additional sources have claimed that former Senate staffer Tara Reade told them about aspects of her sexual harassment and assault claims against former Vice President Joe Biden, according to a new report.

The Associated Press revealed Saturday that its reporting uncovered two sources, who spoke on the condition of anonymity and who added to the already-mixed bag of individuals either corroborating or casting doubt on Reade's claims.
More at: www.foxnews.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Are any legal entities or bodies willing to put Tara Reade under oath? She's willing...

Tara Reade, the woman who has accused Joe Biden of sexually assaulting her in 1993 when she worked for Biden when he was serving in the U.S. Senate, is refusing to back down.

While speaking with the Daily Caller on Thursday, Reade said she is willing to testify under oath about her allegations.

Reade is also calling on Biden to release all documents pertaining to his time in the Senate, during which period she said Biden kissed her, touched her and penetrated her with his fingers without her consent.

“Joe Biden, I want you to release all the personnel records from 1973 to 2009 and be transparent about your office practices,” Reade told the DCNF in an exclusive interview Tuesday. “I would like to hold you accountable for what happened to me, to how your staff protected you and enabled you, bullied me multiple times into silence.”
Source: thedcpatriot.com...

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
TARA READE had a Fox News Sunday interview scheduled, but cancelled it at the last minute. She blames "death threats", but I don't know. Something's fishy.

www.washingtonexaminer.com...

Maybe Joe Biden didn't do anything to Ms. Reade after all.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Technically, "never never happens" means it happened.

Came here to say this! I picked up on the double negative the moment he said it.
He confessed!

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Frankly, when someone says something "never happened", how can they be so sure? Tara could have been raped, but by another old pervert in a dark Senate hallway.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Interesting...well, he's opened himself up to a slander lawsuit, now.

Recall how Obama never said, "No, it is not true. I’m saying unequivocally it never, never happened. And it didn’t. It never happened,” when Larry Sinclair told his story. That's why he couldn't file a suit and ask for discovery of purported text messages that would prove some of his most serious allegations.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Our presidential nominees are Dumb and Dumber

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join