It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Denies Sexual Assault Accusation

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Breaking--Another female whistleblower has made a complaint about Joe Biden.

This time it involves breasts.

From Law & Crime: lawandcrime.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:26 PM
link   
More Democrat hypocrisy. This time involving potential evidence against Joe Biden, within documents.

nationandstate.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Breaking--Another female whistleblower has made a complaint about Joe Biden.

This time it involves breasts.

From Law & Crime: lawandcrime.com...

Awww,,,that's just old Joe.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
A friend of mine (good person BTW) posted this on another platform:

"Thank you DNC for pushing out, once again, the only really candidate that doesn't have skeletons in his closet. Remember, 45 has had dozens of sexual assault allegations. His people don't care, and will vote for him in November. This one allegation will probably keep his voters from going to the polls."

Whether Biden did or did not do anything doesn't seem to matter to him/her. It's Trump. That's it. Nothing else. Get rid of Trump.

Even sadder is there is no discussion of what comes afterwards. So you vote out Trump, now what? The world becomes wonderful again? Total silence as that is not even a consideration. Absolutely no foresight, just hatred.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well , I Farted one Night at a Party and Blamed it on my Hosts Dog .............Hmm.......

Tara Reade
Reade claims Biden sexually assaulted in a hallway while she was working for him in 1993. According to Reade, Biden pinned her against a wall, shoved his hands up her skirt, and his fingers into her vagina. Reade has no fewer than five contemporaneous witnesses who say Reade told them about the assault at or near the time it happened. There is also video of Reade’s anguished mother calling into a 1993 edition of CNN’s Larry King Live desperately seeking advice for her daughter’s problems with a “prominent senator. ”

Biden denies the allegation but is refusing to open his archives at the University of Delaware where a copy of Reade’s sexual harassment complaint might be filed.

Tara Reade is a lifelong Democrat.

Lucy Flores
Last year, Flores, a former Nevada Assemblywoman, accused Biden touching and kissing her:

I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?” I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual #? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head.

Flores is a Democrat.

Amy Lappos
Lappos claims Biden pawed at her during a 2009 fundraiser:

It wasn’t sexual, but he did grab me by the head. He put his hand around my neck and pulled me in to rub noses with me. When he was pulling me in, I thought he was going to kiss me on the mouth.

Lappos is a Democrat.

Vail Kohnert-Yount
“Vail Kohnert-Yount alleged that when she was a White House intern in the spring of 2013, Biden ‘put his hand on the back of [her] head and pressed his forehead to [her] forehead’ when he introduced himself, and that he called her a ‘pretty girl,’” reports The Cut.

Kohnert-Younh was interning at the Obama White House at the time.

Caitlyn Caruso
Former college student and sexual assault survivor Caitlyn Caruso says Biden placed his hand on her thigh for an uncomfortable amount of time.

Incredibly, this happened during a 2016 event on sexual assault.

This might seem like a small thing, but who puts their hand on the thigh of a woman who is not his significant other?

D.J. Hill
Hill says Biden got so handsy with her, her husband was forced to intervene:

Writer D. J. Hill told the Times that Biden moved his hand from Caruso’s shoulder down her lower back, which made her uncomfortable at an event, causing her husband to intervene.

Hill told her story to the far-left New York Times last year.

Sofie Karasek
The Cut:

In 2016, Sofie Karasek was photographed holding hands and touching foreheads with Biden at the Oscars, where she stood alongside 50 other sexual-assault survivors during Lady Gaga’s performance. It was a moment that soon went viral, and was described then by the Post as “powerful.” But in the Post’s report published this week, Karasek says she believes that Biden violated her personal space.

Karasek is also a sexual assault survivor.

Ally Coll
All Coll says she was made uncomfortable by Biden’s unwanted touching at a 2008 reception. He squeezed her shoulders and complimented her smile for an amount of time that made her uncomfortable.

Do you Maybe See a Pattern here > ?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I thought for sure he was going to come clean and make a full confession today. Guess I misjudged his integrity, LOL.

I thought the same and thought President Trump would come clean on the 25+ accusations right after. Years from now, people will think we're bat shyt crazy for voting in President Trump and for considering Joe Biden.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
If i were a DIM, and I possessed any integrity, I would demand that Biden and every single Dim that endorsed him step down.
Or else your party is history.

I hate to play the whataboutism card but do you feel the same about President Trump and his 25+ accusers which includes underage girls in dressing room?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

"He denied it, he totally denied it." — Donald J Trump, about Roy Moore

Now we can move on, right?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Of course not.

Just as was demanded by the left in the Kavanaugh accusations, Beijing Biden needs to recuse himself and submit to an FBI investigation.

If we had confidence Joe didn't commit rape, we'd so state.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   
All these life-long Dem women were obviously lying and waiting for this exact moment to come out with false allegations! OMG I cant believe how fake they are! But Trump!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: SKEPTEK

originally posted by: Liquesence

Of course not.

Just as was demanded by the left in the Kavanaugh accusations, Beijing Biden needs to recuse himself and submit to an FBI investigation.

If we had confidence Joe didn't commit rape, we'd so state.

If you extended that confidence to the GOP, you would have credibility. Trump and the other willfully hide or block any disclosure.

Kav hid behind the GOP and cried, Biden came clean and asked for transparency, because there is nothing there.

Point being, to the GOP, a denial is good enough for them, so why not now?
edit on 1-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:42 PM
link   
Back in 2008, when he was campaigning and became the VP nominee we heard nothing about this. In 8 years as VP nothing, again nothing in 2016 when he ran again.

It was not until he became the defacto Democratic nominee that these allegations surfaced.

Does anyone else think that is a bit fishy?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

It is pretty weird that CNN had the rape accusations for all that time and never did a single story on them.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod
Back in 2008, when he was campaigning and became the VP nominee we heard nothing about this. In 8 years as VP nothing, again nothing in 2016 when he ran again.

It was not until he became the defacto Democratic nominee that these allegations surfaced.

Does anyone else think that is a bit fishy?

The dems are morons for saying all woman should be believed to begin with. They deserve some of this but this is all nonsense. I believe Biden did touch her and did some of that "creepy stuff" he does. She is obviously exaggerating on what happened for whatever reason. This is a nothingburger that should end right here. I don't think the Republicans should be rolling with this because the Democrats have over 25+ accusations against trump they can run with at the same time. President Trump should win and likely will win in November if people aren't reminded of those 25+ accusers of which some are underage girls.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SKEPTEK

Pretty weird the media devote time to a BS Biden allegation, an allegation that has changed, is suspect, and is not corroborated, versus 20+ real allegations on record against Trump, including audio admissions of assault.

It's "but her emails" all over 2.0.
edit on 1-5-2020 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Are you wearing your pink hat while looking at your poster of Dr. Christine Ballsy Fraud while typing that?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Little Joey "I'm really a big-time rapist" Biden is in the clear. The media, the pundits will obfuscate, deflect all day long.

He's a leftist douche-twinkie selectee for head of the new communist party in America.

They, the evil leftists, won't allow anything to detract from that.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I don't know what others got out of that, but one thing is clear, he does not want people to see what's in those boxes at the University. Regardless of the truth about this, he's just admitted that some of those documents could harm him.

"Taken out of context" or could it be contain his views on issues that could harm him? He's justifying hiding the truth. That should bother even his supporters if honesty matters.

Is he the best they could come up with? Seems so if they stand behind him this way. I think he's a yes man completely controlled by the Party. He won't be a leader IMO, he will be a puppet which is what they really want.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:19 PM
link   
This feels like the perfect time for some more "I'm On Team Joe!" memes.
edit on 1-5-2020 by BoscoMoney because: @ 47yrs old, things begin to slip

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

He did things as a politician that would negate his run for president if his past became avaliable.

And I'm not even talking about his rape or rapes.

He doesn't want his past to come out in the open.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join