It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Denies Sexual Assault Accusation

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   
This happened right after his brain surgery. Reminds me of Phil Spector. After his brain injury that's when he started having issues with social norms.

I believe Biden's brain surgery has been impacting him for a while. He has been clearly struggling with social norms and completely stumbling speaking. Jumbling up words that sound similar, forgetting basic words, forgetting names of people he knows very well. He's not going to make it to NOV at this rate.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: DBCowboy

Blame the avatar thread.

I don't like it.
Too Kevinish.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
a reply to: xuenchen

Joe Biden Denies Sexual Assault Accusation

Yes, of course he does.. The first politician admitting such accusations, true or false has to be born yet.

No surprise there..

Innocent men deny things all the time. Just because an accusation was made doesn't make it true.

Given how many accusations are made against politicians and celebrities these days I'd be more suspicious if Biden didn't have a couple made against him purely because he's wealthy and male.

The fact that this accusation is being made publicly, and the alleged victim wasn't paid off when he ran for VP, means that it's more likely to be fake. If it were real he'd have made it go away years ago.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Biden could rape a 3 year old on national tv, and still be a better candidate than Trump.

2nd.

Ahh yes, we have a brainwashed victim of the Democrat MSM !! 🐑

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
I think the #Metoo movement destroyed the statue of limitations. We are talking about an event with Tara Reade that happened 20 plus years ago. I dont want to defend Joe Biden. But I think this idea that a supposed event happened 20 plus years ago that someone is supposed to remember.

I think there has to be a time limit on some of these accussations especially when accussastions are he said she said allegations.

If you are not abl to get justice on this issue within five years maybe it should be dropped?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
a reply to: American-philosopher

???

So if someone killed or raped someone a few years ago and no one caught them, they get a pass?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Dude, that Youtube link for MSNBC got ratioed HARD at 4k LIKES TO 4.4K DISLIKES 🤣
edit on 1-5-2020 by Arnie123 because: Heh 😝

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Biden could rape a 3 year old on national tv, and still be a better candidate than Trump.

2nd.

In the opinions of the hateful and disgusting leftists who populate this site, that is absolutely true

What a great mindset you people have

Supporting and promoting child rape. What a surprise

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Joe Biden has finally made a "live" statement about those new accusations of sexual assault.

He was on The MSNBC Morning Joe (and Mika, don't forget Mika) show and made a full denial !!

Biden slipped a few times and it looks like the "Live" interview was actually taped ahead of time to ensure as few gaffs as possible.

Seems they are really focusing on Bidens old papers that are supposedly sealed.

They keep pressing to get those released to the public to make sure there's nothing Damning !!

Of course, the "Damning" evidence is long gone and that's why it took Biden so long to "respond" 🤣 🤣

Biden's PR and crisis teams have lots of people already buttered-up and fooled 🤣🤣

Biden appears to have lied about some past comments (not surprising).

Joe Biden Denies Sexual Assault Accusation, Fails To Explain Why 'Believe Victims' Doesn't Apply to Tara ReadeFormer Vice President Joe Biden explicitly denied the sexual assault accusation against him during an appearance on MSNBC Friday morning. Speaking publicly about the matter for the first time, Biden maintained that he never sexually assaulted Tara Reade and doesn't remember her at all.

"This never happened," said Biden. "It's as simple as that."

Biden was expertly grilled by Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski, who questioned him about the whereabouts of his Senate records, which may contain additional information regarding Reade. But the most important exchange occurred when Brzezinski asked Biden to square his current defense with his previous claims that women should be believed when they come forward as sexual assault victims.

Joe Biden Left Speechless As He Tries To Explain Why He Can’t Search Tara Reade’s Name In Delaware RecordsFormer Vice President Joe Biden struggled to answer questions Friday morning from “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski over his reluctance to release records contained in his Senate papers at the University of Delaware.

Biden Denies Tara Reade Allegations, Lies About Past Comments On Christine Blasey FordFormer Vice President Joe Biden denied allegations of a 1993 sexual assault Friday, while also misrepresenting his past statements related to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford.

“No, it is not true. I’m saying unequivocally it never, never happened. And it didn’t. It never happened,” Biden told Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” of the charges from former Senate staff assistant Tara Reade.

The accusation is about sexual harassment, not sexual "assault". Easy to deny something when the question is wrong.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   
No video cameras in Senate hallways in 1993?

Both Osama Bin Laden and Bill Clinton were creeping around the Washington DC and New York City corridor at that time.
edit on 5/1/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:01 PM
link   
She nailed him with that last question. And he played the "Robert Mueller" card, feigning dementia....

It's plainly obvious he is petrified of what is in the U of D files.

Dims, you are embarrassing yourselves with this guy. You really gotta kick him to the curb already.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:08 PM
link   

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If i were a DIM, and I possessed any integrity, I would demand that Biden and every single Dim that endorsed him step down.
Or else your party is history.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
If i were a DIM, and I possessed any integrity, I would demand that Biden and every single Dim that endorsed him step down.

Too late for that

The dEm party is already kaput. History.

The chances of a dEmocrat President in the next 8 years: zero.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak

Too late for that

The dEm party is already kaput. History.

The chances of a dEmocrat President in the next 8 years: zero.

Well, they aren't kaput at the local level and in the senate and house, or in the DA office.

And they can and will continue to do a lot of damage there.

But seriously, I would demand every single one of them who endorsed creepy Joe must step down

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: toolgal462

Well then I think the difference between you and every dEmocrat supporter in the country is: you don’t approve of rapists running for President.

The Titanic was kaput the instant it struck the iceberg. Just because it sat above the surface for a few more hours didn’t make it a viable sailing vessel.

I think the dEm party is already sitting below the waves
edit on 1 5 2020 by Breakthestreak because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:22 PM
link   

She nailed him with that last question. And he played the "Robert Mueller" card, feigning dementia....

It's plainly obvious he is petrified of what is in the U of D files.

Dims, you are embarrassing yourselves with this guy. You really gotta kick him to the curb already.

Keep Joe.
He's so damn beatable...in every way.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   
He is a career politician, and judging by how he talks to his constituents he is and has been pretty full of himself for quite some time. So I'm not buying what uncle perey is selling.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   
He strung a sentence together into a comprehensible statement? Well good for him, there's a first for everything.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join