It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Biden Denies Sexual Assault Accusation

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Joe Biden has finally made a "live" statement about those new accusations of sexual assault.

He was on The MSNBC Morning Joe (and Mika, don't forget Mika) show and made a full denial !!

Biden slipped a few times and it looks like the "Live" interview was actually taped ahead of time to ensure as few gaffs as possible.

Seems they are really focusing on Bidens old papers that are supposedly sealed.

They keep pressing to get those released to the public to make sure there's nothing Damning !!

Of course, the "Damning" evidence is long gone and that's why it took Biden so long to "respond" 🤣 🤣

Biden's PR and crisis teams have lots of people already buttered-up and fooled 🤣🤣

Biden appears to have lied about some past comments (not surprising).

Joe Biden Denies Sexual Assault Accusation, Fails To Explain Why 'Believe Victims' Doesn't Apply to Tara ReadeFormer Vice President Joe Biden explicitly denied the sexual assault accusation against him during an appearance on MSNBC Friday morning. Speaking publicly about the matter for the first time, Biden maintained that he never sexually assaulted Tara Reade and doesn't remember her at all.

"This never happened," said Biden. "It's as simple as that."

Biden was expertly grilled by Morning Joe co-host Mika Brzezinski, who questioned him about the whereabouts of his Senate records, which may contain additional information regarding Reade. But the most important exchange occurred when Brzezinski asked Biden to square his current defense with his previous claims that women should be believed when they come forward as sexual assault victims.

Joe Biden Left Speechless As He Tries To Explain Why He Can’t Search Tara Reade’s Name In Delaware RecordsFormer Vice President Joe Biden struggled to answer questions Friday morning from “Morning Joe” co-host Mika Brzezinski over his reluctance to release records contained in his Senate papers at the University of Delaware.

Biden Denies Tara Reade Allegations, Lies About Past Comments On Christine Blasey FordFormer Vice President Joe Biden denied allegations of a 1993 sexual assault Friday, while also misrepresenting his past statements related to Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh’s accuser, Christine Blasey Ford.

“No, it is not true. I’m saying unequivocally it never, never happened. And it didn’t. It never happened,” Biden told Mika Brzezinski on MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” of the charges from former Senate staff assistant Tara Reade.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
I thought for sure he was going to come clean and make a full confession today. Guess I misjudged his integrity, LOL.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Biden's a hiden the truth!
If US elects Biden then there will never be any hope for the US electorate!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

I'm pretty sure Joe doesn't remember what happened! LOL!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:27 AM
link   
"I’m saying unequivocally it never, never happened."

Legal weasel-words.
Technically, "never never happens" means it happened.
edit on 1-5-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Joe Biden Denies Sexual Assault Accusation

Yes, of course he does.. The first politician admitting such accusations, true or false has to be born yet.

No surprise there..

edit on 1/5/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:40 AM
link   

National Archives Admin Refutes Joe Biden: Tara Reade’s Alleged Complaint Wouldn’t Go to Our Records

www.breitbart.com...

They would be in Biden's senatorial archived records at the University of Delaware...where, just the other night, Biden directed a crew to go through boxes of files.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

National Archives Admin Refutes Joe Biden: Tara Reade’s Alleged Complaint Wouldn’t Go to Our Records

www.breitbart.com...

They would be in Biden's senatorial archived records at the University of Delaware...where, just the other night, Biden directed a crew to go through boxes of files.

They made sure those records got "removed" so they can now deny everything with all the confidence in the world.

The "responses" are all scripted and rehearsed 😀 |...:👀:...|

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   

*Jedi Mind Wave*

"Biden is not the rapist you've been looking for".

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Biden could rape a 3 year old on national tv, and still be a better candidate than Trump.

2nd.

+7 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErEhWoN

Biden could rape a 3 year old on national tv, and still be a better candidate than Trump.

2nd.

And this is where we are as a nation.

The irrational hatred for Trump overshadows even talk of platform and policy, that they'd willingly even support someone who would rape children speaks highly of their desperation and thirst for power.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: mtnshredder
I thought for sure he was going to come clean and make a full confession today. Guess I misjudged his integrity, LOL.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ErEhWoN

I guess it's all in the eye of the beholder.

But that sound pretty bad to me.

+3 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   

2nd.

Biden could sniff, rape and eat a child on national TV and still be acceptable as a candidate for the Democratic Party,

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: IAMTAT

www.breitbart.com...

They made sure those records got "removed" so they can now deny everything with all the confidence in the world.

The "responses" are all scripted and rehearsed 😀 |...:👀:...|

Is so disgusting how government officials have a way of making things conveniently disappear and appear.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

"I did not have unwanted sexual relations with that woman, Tara Reade."

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

Sorry to be off topic, but I just refreshed this tab and saw your avatar change and I've soiled myself.

I'm now sitting in my own poo.

Thank you very much.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Trumps no gump and he will soon give biden a thump.
Biden's a semi senile corrupt sex pest who is not mentally capable of holding the position POTUS. He's a joke, Hilary Clintonostra would be a safer option.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Blame the avatar thread.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

2nd.

Biden could sniff, rape and eat a child on national TV and still be acceptable as a candidate for the Democratic Party,

Biden could rape a tv in front of a child and still be acceptable as a candidate for the Democrat Party.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join