It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freudian Slip By Dr. Birx During CNN Interview Reveals Gates Foundation Influence

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Fauci works for Gates.

He sits on the Leadership Council of Gates' global vaccination foundation.

SoOo...

Yea.

And one of Birx' daughters works for the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation I believe.... go figure!

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

originally posted by: Borderlands
Lets not forget that Bill Gates flew on the Lolita Express numerous times and visited Epsteins pedo Island.
He also funds the BBC to the tune of around 2 Million pounds every year, along with the United Nations.

I didn't even know that until recently!

Remember that the next time you see him smirking all over the Baby Buggering Corporation dictating YOUR RIGHTS.

Everyone you Q-tards disagree with is automatically friend with Epstein and has been on his peado island.
Except that Gates Has been caught sending vaccines laced with sterilants to unsuspecting populations in third world countries. What makes you think he wouldn’t do that in any Super power country ? He has said out loud that he likes vaccines for depopulation. He’s in the Club of Rome-Agenda 21 which is all about depopulation. Just be sure you know I don’t follow Q but I have heard Gates talk.
Oh by the way, Gates was also behind the push for the failed Common Core and the whole data warehousing of our children’s personal information in Utah. Strangely, even he finally admitted Common Core wasn’t a big success.
edit on 4-5-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-5-2020 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 6 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

I don't want Bill Gates or the Rockefellers anywhere near the research into this virus. They may have had a hand in its creation already. The WHO and CDC need to be kept in check in favor of independent researchers.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join