It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freudian Slip By Dr. Birx During CNN Interview Reveals Gates Foundation Influence

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Rob808
I think science is intended to fail, so science can then improve from the most recent failure. It’s always improving, but it’s always failing.

a reply to: cooperton

I think your half right. Science is intended to fail but only when it is in conflict with the narrative. Once Global warming stopped it was the data that was manipulated to look like it was the warmest ever. If any of us not on TV Scientists speak up about the litany of facts that are in dissent with their models, we get belittled or fired.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gates is an entrepreneur. He may be good at that but he is not a genius by any means. He is trying to gain power and control over the world. A nerd gone viral.

I'd trust a rich nerd more than a rich clown.

You might reconsider that if you read my big reveal thread. Considering what it links Bill Gates to.
edit on 2-5-2020 by BlackArrow because: Comment added

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: karl 12
Let me remind you again, that CNN is owned by Time Warner Corp, which is owned by a number of individuals and corporations that are run by a few families.

Your source is from 2013. AT&T now owns WarnerMedia/CNN. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of them doing any purging yet. Probably waiting until after the election. I'm hoping they start at the very top and work their way down the ranks to put a lot of those in control out of work. We can hope.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Yea she almost said " Gates Foundation" , and she probably had a mild stroke when she did slip up.

The truth is an Animal all unto itself , the truth wants to be out even those who do there hardest to lie have a natural response towards the truth.

Give it some time , the Truth will leak out little by little just like it did with 9/11 .

#truth
edit on 2-5-2020 by asabuvsobelow because: mis spell / Grammar fix

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gates is an entrepreneur. He may be good at that but he is not a genius by any means. He is trying to gain power and control over the world. A nerd gone viral.

I'd trust a rich nerd more than a rich clown.

'Shakes head'

I wouldn't trust neither and you don't have to , you could use your own mind and not take the word of a complete stranger who's true motives are dark to say the least.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

He funds 20% of their budget, it should be no surprise he has influence within the organization.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Bill gates father was the head of the American eugenics organization before it name changed into planned Parenthood, Jr is on the record saying at one point he was for eugenics.

All of this is European power brokers thinking they can build a successful 4th Reich if they can remotely subjugate the us.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Bill Gates literally calls his hoped-for "vaccine" "The Final Solution." Slips don't get more Freudian than that.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: XCrycek

Did you ever research how Trump became rich? Lol. People undermining Bill Gates business skills but worshiping Trump is stupid as stupid gets. Only on ATS folks

Where do you come up with this? Just because people support our President does not equate "worship", unlike the obama rein where you had videos of school kids singing the praises of obama.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Why anyone puts faith in Billionaires I’ll never know.

To become a billionaire you have to be greedy, selfish and ruthless, motivated by power and control.

They think money gives them these traits but really they are terrified of the common man. Put me in a room with Bill Gates in a fight to the death and let’s see who comes out on top.

Just wouldn’t happen, typical bullies, shrink when anyone stands up to them and hide behind their security.

You should watch what you say on ATS tho guys, the thought police are ramping up their policies, even now in the UK we are being asked to report to the police anyone who promotes “conspiracy theories” and painting them as radicals.

Personally I see myself as a functioning and valuable member of society who just wants happiness for my children and a future without war or hunger. I’m not a danger to anyone but it seems my thoughts are a danger as I question what I’m told rather than swallowing it as fact.

Questioning the official narrative will soon be a crime.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Gut, that is indelibly burned into my brain synapse's. I have been bringing it up where I think people will listen. For those in the trance I am trying to work up to it where Gates is not a demigod.

Blessings and I hope more get the message.

originally posted by: The GUT
Bill Gates literally calls his hoped-for "vaccine" "The Final Solution." Slips don't get more Freudian than that.

edit on 3-5-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Grenade I think we need a list, for the treason trials, of whom and what organizations were complicit in these crimes against humanity and freedoms.

No vigilante deaths, and no burning down the cities we live in. We need calm rational approach to the treason or we lose our moral high ground with other people.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
The decision for a global lockdown - literally for the collapse of the world economy - was already taken at the WEF (World Economic Forum) conference in Davos, 21 - 24 January 2020. At that time, there were only 150 known COVID-19 cases outside of China.

Pandemic is Pretext to Implement "The Plan

The Farce and Diabolical Agenda of A “Universal Lockdown

"First comes the farce, an (almost) universal government lie around the globe about a deadly virus, WHO named COVID-19. The decision for a global lockdown – literally for the collapse of the world economy – was already taken at the WEF conference in Davos, 21 – 24 January 2020. On January 30, WHO declared COVID-19 a Public Health Emergency of International Concern (PHEIC). At that time, there were only 150 known COVID-19 cases outside of China. No reason whatsoever to declare a pandemic. On March 11, Dr. Tedros, DG of WHO converted the PHEIC into a pandemic. This gave the green light for the start if implementing “The Plan”.

The pandemic was needed as a pretext to halt and collapse the world economy and the underlying social fabric.

There is no coincidence. There were a number of preparatory events, all pointing into the direction of aworldwide monumental historic disaster. It started at least 10 years ago – probably considerably earlier – with the infamous 2010 Rockefeller Report, which painted the first phase of a monstrous Plan, called the “Lock Step” scenario. Among the last preparatory moves for the “pandemic” was Event 201, held in NYC on 18 October 2019.

The event was sponsored by the Johns Hopkins Center for Public Health, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (BMGF) and the World Economic Forum (WEF), the club of the rich and powerful that meets every January in Davos, Switzerland. Participating were a number of pharmaceuticals (vaccine interest groups), as well as the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)’s of the US and – of China.

One of the objectives of Event 201 was a computer simulation of a corona virus pandemic. The simulated virus was called SARS-2-nCoV, or later 2019-nCoV. The simulation results were disastrous, killing 65 million people in 18 months and plunging the stock market by more than 30% — causing untold unemployment and bankruptcies. Precisely the scenario of which we are now living the beginning.

The Lock Step scenario foresees a number of ghastly and disturbing events or components of The Plan to be implemented by the so called Agenda ID2020, a Bill Gates creation, fully integrated into the UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) – target date for completion – 2030 (also called Agenda 2030, the hidden agenda unknown to most of the UN members), the same target date for completion of the Agenda ID02020.

Here, just the key elements as a precursor to what the world is living now, and what is to come, if we don’t stop it – to demonstrate how this entirely criminal sham has been planned. Parts of the scenario are:

• A massive vaccination program, probably through compulsory vaccination – Bill Gates’ dream and brainchild is vaccinating 7 billion people.
• Massive population reduction, a eugenics plan – in part through vaccination and other means (Ref. Bill Gates, “if we are doing a real good job vaccinating, we may reduce the world population by 10% to 15%”. See “Innovating to Zero!”, speech to the TED2010 annual conference, Long Beach, California, February 18, 2010).

Bill Gates has been advocating for years the need for a massive population reduction – and indeed the more than 20 years of the BMGF’s extensive vaccination programs in Africa, India and other places around the world have seen a record of involuntary sterilization of women between 14 and 49 years. See In 2014 and 2015 Kenya carried out a massive tetanus vaccination program, sponsored by WHO and UNICEF.

• An electronic ID for every person on the planet – in the form of a nano chip, possibly injected along with the mandatory vaccination. This nano-chip could be remotely uploaded with all personal data.
• Digitized money, no more cash.
• Universal rolling out of 5G, later to be followed by 6G."

The Farce and Diabolical Agenda of A “Universal Lockdown

So these evil eugenicist are really thinking of reducing population and also all the other evil plans like ID2020 .

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

It’s a futile endeavour, any resistance would be crushed, rebellion will not be tolerated.

Get in line and pray you survive, it’s the only option.

Personally I love my kids too much to fight back, especially when the odds of defeat make it a suicide mission, I’m no martyr.

Their plan is to save the world, just a shame it involves the mass genocide of the majority of the planets population, starting with the poor. I can see the logic, just personally I value all human life equally. We are all born with the same potential, just some have better guidance.

I’ll push back agains the vaccine, as will a lot of people but again if it’s a choice of that or prison I’ll probably fold.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Population control is a necessary evil in their eyes.

I don’t necessarily have a problem with that, it’s just the nefarious attempts at de-population I find sickening.

I’ve met the devil and rejected him, no doubt one day I will face the consequences but I will die knowing if my deeds are weighed I will have been on the righteous side of this war for our souls. Those who make these decisions and control the planet better hope there’s no afterlife or judgement.

My thoughts may have been compromised but my will has always been strong enough to take morally justified decisions.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Borderlands
Lets not forget that Bill Gates flew on the Lolita Express numerous times and visited Epsteins pedo Island.
He also funds the BBC to the tune of around 2 Million pounds every year, along with the United Nations.

I didn't even know that until recently!

Remember that the next time you see him smirking all over the Baby Buggering Corporation dictating YOUR RIGHTS.

Keep in mind that we haven't heard anything, not even a peep, from NATO or the U.N. about the Wuhan flu.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:27 PM
link   
David Icke spoke in detail about the royal family, reptilians and the NWO. As soon as he exposed Gates, Fauci and vaccines (along with questioning the "virus"), he's REMOVED from youtube....hmmmmmm.....

Of course Gates is controlling the media; apparently he controls Youtube (Google) as well.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Gut, that is indelibly burned into my brain synapse's. I have been bringing it up where I think people will listen. For those in the trance I am trying to work up to it where Gates is not a demigod.

Blessings and I hope more get the message.

originally posted by: The GUT

Yeah, so can anyone provide the full clip to get the words before and after him saying the words final and solution together?

Wouldnt want him to have been listing things off in a series, only to have someone idiotic cut the final listing in order to make a propaganda video.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Science is the new religion; see "climate change" in addition to "pandemics". Pump enoughfear in to the people and tell them scientists swear it's true and they will embrace it, the doomier the better. It's the Armageddon cult for atheists.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

These people have come to power because the American people idolize "science", and these sorts of power grabs can be established because of the blind faith given to those with a white coat. Nothing against science, it can be a great tool for understanding, but it's not as infallible as the American public tends to think.

I don't think it's so much "science" as "experts".

They want experts to tell them how to live. But they don't realize there is no such thing as a form of education that protects against lying.

When the "experts" are bought and paid for, they start to give bad advice you could have done better to have asked the town drunk to give you.

But people keep coming back.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join