It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Freudian Slip By Dr. Birx During CNN Interview Reveals Gates Foundation Influence

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:06 AM
link   
In the following clip, posted on April 22, Dr. Birx was asked on CNN, whether or not there was enough infrastructure in place to properly contact trace the US population. When she responded to this question, Dr. Birx inadvertently mentions "Gates," when talking about the recommended criteria that has been established by the federal government.

So, who's calling the shots behind the scenes concerning these coronavirus policies? Does Birx and Fauci have dual loyalties between the private sector and the federal government? Whose plan are we actually following??

+13 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
It became apparent that Gates and the WHO own/influence these media companies. That's why CNN and the other media outlets immediately began fundraising for the WHO once the US funding was halted by Trump. As always, follow the money and you will find who is in charge.

These people have come to power because the American people idolize "science", and these sorts of power grabs can be established because of the blind faith given to those with a white coat. Nothing against science, it can be a great tool for understanding, but it's not as infallible as the American public tends to think.
edit on 1-5-2020 by cooperton because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Gates is an entrepreneur. He may be good at that but he is not a genius by any means. He is trying to gain power and control over the world. A nerd gone viral.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Gates is an entrepreneur. He may be good at that but he is not a genius by any means. He is trying to gain power and control over the world. A nerd gone viral.

I'd trust a rich nerd more than a rich clown.
edit on 1-5-2020 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton

As always, follow the money and you will find who is in charge.

By promoting themselves, I am referring to the UN’s use of mainstream media networks, like CNN. CNN is owned by Time Warner (1), which is owned by JP Morgan Chase and Company and Dodge & Cox Inc, to name a few (2). It also has a select group of direct holders, like Jeffrey L. Bewkes. Mr. Bewkes sits in the head office of Time Warner’s two towers built in 2001 -buildings purposely built to resemble the once standing World Trade Centers of New York City.

Bewkes is also a member of The Council on Foreign Relations (CFR) (3),which is headed and funded by the Rothschild and Rockefeller families (4)(5). In fact a large majority of mainstream media network owners are all members of the CFR, as well as the trilateral commission. Another example of this is Richard D. Parsons. who served as Time Warner’s Chairman of the Board from May 2003 to January 2009. Currently Mr. Parsons is a member of the Board of Trustees and is a Senior Advisor to the Rockefeller Foundation(6).

I could even go on to look at Frank J. Caufield, another major direct holder of Time Warner Corp, who is also a member of the CFR(7). Let me remind you again, that CNN is owned by Time Warner Corp, which is owned by a number of individuals and corporations that are run by a few families.

link
]

+11 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

It's going to take all day for me to process that.

+4 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Did you ever research how Gates actually made his money and how he purposely worked with companies that designed computers to increase the need for new computers. He worked to increase the complexity of windows to make us need more powerful computers. He is a businessman. In fact, his actions promoting and investing in vaccines is harming us more than helping us.

Do some people need vaccines....yes, do old people over seventy need vaccines...probably not. A vaccine needs an immune system to stimulate, if you are immune compromised the vaccine will not help you except maybe the egg chemistry in it....just eat eggs instead.

+17 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

None of us are surprised by this answer, its well known by everyone here that you bend the knee to the globalist agenda, and bend over for any leftist agenda. But thats YOUR choice.

The point is this needs to be looked into, its supremely dangerous for "agendas" to have priority over the safety of the populace of the world, and the stability and health of the US economy.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

In a world of so many competent people why do we have to settle and trust either one.

When it's tied to money trust no one, and make no mistake this CoVid 19 is becoming more and more about money, power and control.

+7 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

But Joe hasn't been elected yet !!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Did you ever research how Gates actually made his money and how he purposely worked with companies that designed computers to increase the need for new computers. He worked to increase the complexity of windows to make us need more powerful computers. He is a businessman. In fact, his actions promoting and investing in vaccines is harming us more than helping us.

Do some people need vaccines....yes, do old people over seventy need vaccines...probably not. A vaccine needs an immune system to stimulate, if you are immune compromised the vaccine will not help you except maybe the egg chemistry in it....just eat eggs instead.

And that's the biggest issue here. If you need dental surgery, do you go to an Oral Surgeon, or do you go the Geek Squad at Best Buy?

Gates is nothing more then the Geek Squad in this equation, and should stay away from personal bias if he is going to back medical groups.

+9 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

Fauci works for Gates.

He sits on the Leadership Council of Gates' global vaccination foundation.

SoOo...

Yea.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Lets not forget that Bill Gates flew on the Lolita Express numerous times and visited Epsteins pedo Island.
He also funds the BBC to the tune of around 2 Million pounds every year, along with the United Nations.

I didn't even know that until recently!

Remember that the next time you see him smirking all over the Baby Buggering Corporation dictating YOUR RIGHTS.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

and then she winks.

it is obvious that they are trying to scare people into submission. get a tattoo or you'll be marginalized. contact tracing is actually a way of monitoring you and who you associate with. it creates the list of all lists.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: cooperton
It became apparent that Gates and the WHO own/influence these media companies. That's why CNN and the other media outlets immediately began fundraising for the WHO once the US funding was halted by Trump. As always, follow the money and you will find who is in charge.

These people have come to power because the American people idolize "science", and these sorts of power grabs can be established because of the blind faith given to those with a white coat. Nothing against science, it can be a great tool for understanding, but it's not as infallible as the American public tends to think.

It's certainly at a point of mind-control. Then there's science -vs- Science ... and we see all too much promotion of the former over the latter.

The United States spends more on health care than any other country in the world, and a large share of that spending comes from the federal government. In 2017, the United States spent about $3.5 trillion, or 18 percent of GDP, on health expenditures – more than twice the average among developed countries.

Understand this, and then understand that Gates has no further need of money. He has acquired all that he could ever require. He's got an agenda and he's steering all of us ... for some insane reason.

I've always wondered what happened to the guy who hit him with the pie.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
I think science is intended to fail, so science can then improve from the most recent failure. It’s always improving, but it’s always failing.

a reply to: cooperton

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: conspiracytheoristIAM

But Joe hasn't been elected yet !!

Joe who? Since, Joe has always been a clown.

Now it looks like he is just a blithering idiot with Alzheimer's that the Left has decided stupidly to be all in for POTUS. We just can't fix stupid.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Did you ever research how Trump became rich? Lol. People undermining Bill Gates business skills but worshiping Trump is stupid as stupid gets. Only on ATS folks

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Borderlands
Lets not forget that Bill Gates flew on the Lolita Express numerous times and visited Epsteins pedo Island.
He also funds the BBC to the tune of around 2 Million pounds every year, along with the United Nations.

I didn't even know that until recently!

Remember that the next time you see him smirking all over the Baby Buggering Corporation dictating YOUR RIGHTS.

Everyone you Q-tards disagree with is automatically friend with Epstein and has been on his peado island.
edit on 2-5-2020 by XCrycek because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek

Did you ever research how Trump became rich? Lol. People undermining Bill Gates business skills but worshiping Trump is stupid as stupid gets. Only on ATS folks

Both made their money off of other people, but Gates actually did not take as much risk as Trump, he formed a Monopoly and nobody shut him down. I guess that is how AT&T became able to combine many of their phone companies now and are trying to get into everything.

Amazon is a monopoly, they make money off of everyone who sells through them. A tech company raises prices more than it lowers prices.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join