It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Fauci a doctor or a sales man or just your run-of-the-mill crook ?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
As many of us have recently hypothesized, it appears that FLU deaths are being attributed to COVID-19.

Source: twitter.com...

It will become much clearer when all of April 2020 numbers are in.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
The clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine were not good. The drug did not prove effective, and it's actually a really dangerous drug that could kill people who probably would have lived through Covid.

That was NOT even a clinical trial. It was a badly manipulated "study" of VA seniors who were already seriously ill.

If you believe this to be the real results of the HCQ/Zith combo and do not even take the time to look into it further and wait for REAL clinical trial results, then you are not interested in learning the truth.

You are only interested in "orange man bad". Even if people die to prove that to yourself.

p.s. Fauci is a snake and a crook.

edit on 1-5-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker
I don't know enough about the man to refute your claims... But those are pretty bold statements.

If you ever want to know if a doctor has credentials, check what foreign awards they have earned.

Those don't care about US internal politics.

Dr. Fauci holds 3. 2 of which would be THE pinnacle achievement for a doctor's career.
edit on 1-5-2020 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: peck420

I don't know enough about the man to refute your claims... But those are pretty bold statements.

If you ever want to know if a doctor has credentials, check what foreign awards they have earned.

Dr. Fauci holds 3. 2 of which would be THE pinnacle achievement for a doctor's career.

But he is been an administrator for over 35 years that has been more political than medical.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
But he is been an administrator for over 35 years that has been more political than medical.

I will easily take multiple world renowned abjudication commitees over your vast knowledge on his day to day activities.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Credentials don’t equal Integrity. Or prove one is immune from biases.
What make anyone confident in a mans supposed perpetual righteousness. Every man has a weakness.

Can we look at these decisions that Fauci has made in an objective perspective. It is know that cult members and religious zealots are not able to be objective in the assessment of the authority of their leader. Most of the time these leaders have no accountability to keep them honest.

Fauci was not elected, he has very little to loose and no objective accountability.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

oh FFS - is this your " level " ?

i can play this game too

is dr martin a scientist - yes or no ????????????

failure to answer truthdully is the end of your integrity

i shal quote you once more

Apparently they’re not all scientist and representatives of the public. Not in this case anyway .

One of them is a multi millionaire CEO of a pharmaceutical company.

its not my fault that you cannot comprehend that one thing can belong to multiple subsets - simultaneously

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo

Fauci might have some very rich investor pal`s that are counting for remdesivir, i mean if they have invested to the drug company....and would make a lot money if Gilead stock price would be boosted up .FBI should check Faucis bank accounts and all for sign of bribing..

Gilead reported earnings last night and pretty much threw cold water on the idea that they could make a bunch of money off the pandemic. The drug will be used as a stepping stone for a more effective treatment.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   

My thoughts exactly, Fauci is a bureaucrat first and a doctor second. The Covid cluster# will assure more funding for his agency, and considering his connections with Gates Foundation, probably personal remuneration also.

As an individual he should be ashamed of his blatant terrorizing of the American public during these last few months.

edit on 1-5-2020 by Salander because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

My thoughts exactly, Fauci is a bureaucrat first and a doctor second. The Covid cluster# will assure more funding for his agency, and considering his connections with Gates Foundation, probably personal remuneration also.

As an individual he should be ashamed of his blatant terrorizing of the American public during these last few months.

Administrator/bureaurcrat - all the more reason to not trust Dr. Shorty. I can't stand the man.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: sligtlyskeptical

originally posted by: Kenzo

Fauci might have some very rich investor pal`s that are counting for remdesivir, i mean if they have invested to the drug company....and would make a lot money if Gilead stock price would be boosted up .FBI should check Faucis bank accounts and all for sign of bribing..

Gilead reported earnings last night and pretty much threw cold water on the idea that they could make a bunch of money off the pandemic. The drug will be used as a stepping stone for a more effective treatment.

Oh, How heroic and trustworthy they are now.

Several class-action lawsuits have been filed against Gilead over allegations that the company deliberately delayed development of antiretroviral drugs based on tenofovir alafenamide fumarate (TAF) in order to maximize profits from previous-generation medications containing tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (TDF).[63] Plaintiffs allege that Gilead suspended TAF in 2004 despite clear evidence indicating that TAF-based medications were safer than TDF, a compound whose long-term use was associated with adverse side effects such as nephrotoxicity and bone density loss.[64][65] Gilead intentionally withheld results of clinical trials demonstrating TAF's relative safety and efficacy and shelved TAF-based therapies until 2010, when the Food and Drug Administration approved Gilead's application to patent TAF.[66] Gilead's first TAF medication, marketed under the trade name Genvoya, came out in 2015. In the interim period, many HIV patients who continuously took Gilead's older TDF-based drugs suffered permanent, debilitating kidney and bone damage, often developing conditions such as Fanconi syndrome and osteomalacia.[67]
Wiki

No one kind act or gesture makes one immune from critically analyzing a company or persons pattern of behaviors. One can look at the history of companies like this and make a fairly simple assessment about the integrity and questionable practices of the company.
edit on 1-5-2020 by Observationalist because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

He is a deeply embedded member of the global elect. He should be arrested for treason.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

This thread is a pretty epic display.

What make anyone confident in a mans supposed perpetual righteousness. Every man has a weakness.

Pulling biblical level adjectives tells me where this discussion is already going.

Can we look at these decisions that Fauci has made in an objective perspective. It is know that cult members and religious zealots are not able to be objective in the assessment of the authority of their leader. Most of the time these leaders have no accountability to keep them honest.

Seeing as your second sentence exposes your preconceived assessment of the situation, a better question would be, "why should I waste my time?"

Fauci was not elected, he has very little to loose and no objective accountability.

If you believe that elections add credibility....

You are a zealot looking for a minute detail to hang a man on. You wish to do so using hind sight mixed with delusion.

So, again...why shall I waste my time?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

He was integral in the whole 'HIV causes AIDS' fraud. He is less than pond scum - he is guilty of crimes against humanity.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Observationalist

I rarely if ever watch videos and I can’t remember the last time I watched a two hour video if ever. But after your lead in how could I resist?

I’ve never seen or heard of him before but I could see why you thought I did.

China and South Korea peak. But I didn’t know about the timing of the lockdown.

Peak

If there’s a second wave it will be because of the lockdown.

Boom second wave

Hospitals aren’t full

Hospitals overrun or not

80% of patients on ventilators die.

80% of percent of patients put on ventilators die

On another site that I probably shouldn’t link because I was lightly trolling some hard-core trolls on a liberal biased forum. 😇

I brought up hydroxychloroquine being successfully when used against SARS 15 years ago. And the fact that the hydroxychloroquine studies were being misrepresented by the media who was holding up only the trials where patients were on the deaths door.

It’s obvious what’s happening. He’s reading my threads and stealing my intellectual property. I bet he has a Chinese producer.

Thanks for alerting me. (tongue planted firmly in cheek)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

You still haven’t answered my question and I asked first .

Is one of them a multi millionaire and head of a pharmaceutical company ?

Yes or no

It is impossible to shame me after 10 years of dealing with real trolls.

But keep trying if you feel like it . 🙄
edit on 1-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

He was integral in the whole 'HIV causes AIDS' fraud. He is less than pond scum - he is guilty of crimes against humanity.

totally agree with this

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Dr. Fugazi

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Observationalist

This thread is a pretty epic display.

Pulling biblical level adjectives tells me where this discussion is already going.

Seeing as your second sentence exposes your preconceived assessment of the situation, a better question would be, "why should I waste my time?"

If you believe that elections add credibility....

You are a zealot looking for a minute detail to hang a man on. You wish to do so using hind sight mixed with delusion.

So, again...why shall I waste my time?

Sorry it’s a waste of your time. So I’ll make this quick. The worst deception for man is to believe he can never be deceived.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   

the fact that you feel the need to ask the question - shows you are the true troll - i never said dr martin was not a musiness man - and CEO . you however denied he was a scientist .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join