It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Fauci a doctor or a sales man or just your run-of-the-mill crook ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+9 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:22 AM
link   
I’m going to get this one out-of-the-way first. Grrrrrrrr

Here’s a big surprise. Joe Grogan the head of the White House domestic policy council resigned yesterday . He was formally a lobbyist for the drug company Gilead the makers of remdesivir .

On the same day that Dr. Fauci made a enthusiastic announcement on the drug’s promise .

During the announcement, Fauci said he had an ethical obligation to reveal that remdesivir appeared to shorten recovery times, so patients taking a placebo could have access to it.

The drug has not been peer review , it’s showing promise in treating SARS , MERS and shortening the recovery length for coronavirus.

But wait a minute ? if memory serves me right there was another drug that wasn’t peer review and showed success with SARS ,MERS along with shortening recovery lengths with coronavirus. Hmmm🤔

Wait I remember!

That drug is called hydroxychloroquine .

Fauci announced basically the exact same results . I wonder what the difference would be ?

Remdesivir is a new drug and a place named Gilead pharmaceuticals has a monopoly on it.

Let’s look at the cost of Remdesivir and Gilead pharmaceutical CEO John C. Martin .

If we just look at the worst-hit parts of mainland China, there are around 11.1 million people in the city of Wuhan and approximately 61.9 million in Hubei province. Of course, that's not to say that the entire population would end up taking the drug, but even if we say that around half the province's population, maybe 30 million, take remdesivir on a preventative basis, Gilead would still make a lot of money.
In that situation, the total addressable market in just Hubei would be worth $7.8 billion, assuming the previous $260 price target for the drug. In comparison, Gilead's Q4 2019 revenue came in at $5.8 billion.

Rough estimate.....

With a 50% infection rate for the world and 5% needing treatment that’s $50,700,000,000

Source

Now let’s take a look at the price on the drug we hear nothing but bad news about.

This hydroxychloroquine price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for hydroxychloroquine oral tablet 200 mg is around $37 for a supply of 100 tablets, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.

www.drugs.com...

Huge price difference but the champion of the Nations health Dr Fauci only has what’s best for us in mind according to the media. He loves us and only want’s what’s good for us . So they say .

You guys know me I decided to dig a little deeper.

Low and behold look what I found. In 2000

The council is composed of physicians, scientists and representatives of the public who contribute their time and expertise for a four-year term.
The new council members are: William R. Jacobs, Jr., M.D., an investigator with the Howard Hughes Medical Institute at Albert Einstein College of Medicine in Bronx, NY; Richard A. Koup, M.D., a professor in the department of internal medicine at the University of Texas in Dallas; John C. Martin, Ph.D., president and chief executive officer at Gilead Sciences, Inc., in Foster City, Calif.; Magdalene Y. H. So, Ph.D., professor and chair of the department of molecular microbiology and immunology at Oregon Health Sciences University in Portland;

Apparently they’re not all scientist and representatives of the public. Not in this case anyway .

One of them is a multi millionaire CEO of a pharmaceutical company.

Things are beginning to look amiss

OK we’ve got to different drugs with the same findings . But one is held to a different standard.

We’ve got a rough price comparison between Remdesivir and Hydroxychloroquine.

There is a monopoly on the drug Remdesivir and at least a 20 year working relationship between Dr. Fauci and Dr. Martin.

Hydroxychloroquine is cheap and any pharmaceutical company can produce it.

One company has a corner on Remdesivir . Anyone involved stands to make a #load of money.

I imagine they will be able to break off a chunk of it . Especially for the guy that just gave the greatest sales pitch the world has ever seen.

Note

I keep trying to look into his financial background and can’t get anywhere. There is one controversy in 2005 over royalties. He claims he gave it all to charity . 🙄

They did lead me to website for financial disclosures forms and transparency . But when I try searching it tells me the server is off-line. They claim it’s a browser problem. If anybody’s using Google chrome would you take a look please ?
edit on 1-5-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

Crap I forgot to leave a link

These might help sorry

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

john c martin

Martin earned a bachelor's degree in chemical engineering from Purdue University,[3] an MBA in marketing from Golden Gate University and a PhD in organic chemistry from the University of Chicago.[6] He serves on the board of trustees of the latter two universities

not a scientist you say ??

then who is ?????????????

+10 more 
posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

Really ?

That’s all you got out of that OP Huh?

But congratulations. I’m not real easy to irritate .

But people making meaningless corrections with a sense of victory do it .

You the man!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

no - but it was the most obvious and egregious " error // lie " the title PHD should have tipped you off but ...................

i cannot be arsed going through - point by point - but there is a thread on ATS detailing a chinese plot to hijack the gilead drug . hmmm ..................................

ETA - because you edited too :

you made a statement of " fact " - that is patently wrong - thats not meaningless - but hey ..................
edit on 1-5-2020 by ignorant_ape because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

no - but it was the most obvious and egregious " error // lie " the title PHD should have tipped you off but ...................

i cannot be arsed going through - point by point - but there is a thread on ATS detailing a chinese plot to hijack the gilead drug . hmmm ..................................

ETA - because you edited too :

you made a statement of " fact " - that is patently wrong - thats not meaningless - but hey ..................

I think the issue is "which one of the titles just doesn't belong there , which one is not the same"
So , play the Sesame St. game .

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 04:53 AM
link   

I edited it to put the links in .

Was he a multi millionaire CEO of the pharmaceutical company ?

Yes or no ? I bet you won’t answer in that fashion .

Apparently they’re not all scientist and representatives of the public. Not in this case anyway .

Where did I say he didn’t have a doctorate ?

The only way out of this for you is to use some type of Equivocation fallacy like you doing right now .

I’ll tell you watch ....

My grammar is bad. Would you do me a favor and edit each one of my posts for the next few years ?

It’ll give you a sense of victory and I might learn something .

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine were not good. The drug did not prove effective, and it's actually a really dangerous drug that could kill people who probably would have lived through Covid.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

One of them is a multi millionaire CEO of a pharmaceutical company.

your words - not mine

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Hey ignorant_ape, why don't you be a pal and link that thread over to this one? That way your adding something to the thread instead of just trolling on semantics.

but hey........................

On topic: I wouldn't call him run of the mill, but that bastard is CROOKED! He's rolls with Hill-dog, after all. Can't NOT be crooked.

Excellent thread, saw this coming as soon as I saw his bull#tery on MSM. Unfortunately I am on my back-up garbage phone and digging isn't happening on this old boy. Hell it takes a literal minute to load some of a page... SOME!

It's maddening... whinging aside, I'll do my best to keep up on this thread. If the ignorant one doesn't link it over, you should find that thread he mentioned and check it out. You might see something there.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman
The clinical trials of hydroxychloroquine were not good. The drug did not prove effective, and it's actually a really dangerous drug that could kill people who probably would have lived through Covid.

who said so?

did you read this
edit on 1 5 2020 by Dr UAE because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:12 AM
link   

I didn’t look but I think I did a thread on this here . If not it was somewhere else .

Most of the trials you are citing. We conducted on seriously ill patients already on or ready to go on ventilator. The one in Brazil that was present last nail in the coffin for hydroxychloroquine. Had subjects that the next of kin I had to give consent for because they were unconscious .

A lot of the tests were favorable in treatment of mild cases to prevent the disease from progressing .

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

Let him have his fun. I’ve noticed it’s all he’s got .

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:18 AM
link   
a reply to: WorldUnderCeej

calling a bloke who has a chemistry doctrate " not a scientist " - is NOT semantics

but has no one on thread can google :

claim china is attempting to steal the gilead drug :

link

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:20 AM
link   

That’s not a yes or no .

So once again .

Is one of them a millionaire and the CEO of a pharmaceutical company ?

Yes or no ?

Failure to answer truthfully is the end of the game .

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:01 AM
link   
If remdesivir were actually the best medicine for the situation, then it really wouldn't matter what interest Fauci has in the medication, or who Fauci is associated with. But there are serious issues to consider with remdesivir:

That being said, about 25% of patients receiving it have severe side effects, including multiple-organ dysfunction syndrome, septic shock, acute kidney injury and low blood pressure. Another 23% demonstrated evidence of liver damage on lab tests.

Early Data from Gilead’s Compassionate Use of Remdesivir for COVID-19 Looks Promising

The excerpt from the article was the very last paragraph in an article praising it as "promising." I am finding it very difficult to understand how a medication with serious side effects for almost half of the patients is considered "promising." And we're not talking about little things... does anyone consider multiple-organ dysfunction syndrome minor? Septic shock? Acute kidney injury? Or liver damage???

There are also serious side effects for hydrochloroquine, so I am not making any case for one being better than the other.

Rather, just trying to keep the focus where it matters, and these side effects definitely matter.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:19 AM
link   

But remdesivir has electrolytes. Good for you.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Hes a crook and this just cements it for me, this entire pandemic I noticed his trend of having different answers depending on who he was talking to.

The fact he is push a drug that he has a vested financial interest in just cements his place on the list of some of the most disgusting people on the planet more worried about making money than helping people.

As for hydroxychloroquine there have been numerous small trials that showed it was quite effective, in countries where big pharma isn't king that were never talked about beyond a small blurb in the MSM stateside.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Here's how I understand it:

• Dr. Fauci & the Obama Admin. gave the Wuhan Institute of Virology $3.7 million to "continue studying human coronaviruses"

• Dr. Fauci and the MSM shoot down Hydroxychloroquine treatment (which has 92% success rate) to try to discredit Trump AND benefit other parties

• China holds the patent on the Remdesevir drug made by Gilead through its subsidiary UNITAID, which has an office near Wuhan by the way

• Bill Gates financially supports Gilead's subsidiary, UNITAID

This whole pandemic is being used as a money/power/freedom grab and also politically motivated

edit on 1-5-2020 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Fauci might have some very rich investor pal`s that are counting for remdesivir, i mean if they have invested to the drug company....and would make a lot money if Gilead stock price would be boosted up .FBI should check Faucis bank accounts and all for sign of bribing..

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 08:40 AM
link   

So... which big pharma company do you work/shill for?

The trials showing inefficacy were all rigged - they didn't use Zinc, and/or they didn't initiate use until it was way too late.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join