It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has Trump seen the Wuhan evidence

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: markovian
They wont admit it came from a lab ever

If it was man made they also would never admit it

We will never have proof but I think we can draw a pretty clear picture without hard evidence

Let's start with how well china keeps its labs
www.the-scientist.com...

Now the wuhan institute of virology was infact working with corona viruses from the same area sars and covid2019 along with many other corona viruses came from
www.sciencedaily.com...

And than all the newer corona viruses coming from china mainly coming from 1 place a cave system in yunnan china over 800 miles away from wuhan

So umm why didnt it start in yunnan and why isent there hot zones all the way from yunnan to wuhan

Belive whatever you want but I have my doubts about someone traveling 800 miles to this particular cave system to trap a bat drive 800 miles back and sell it for food

Last sentence, yep
No, they went specifically to get those bats to study coronavirus
What they found was a new strain in those bats when they took it back to their lab
China being China of course screwed up containment due to sub-par practices in the lab...workers get infected, voila.

This guy really did his homework and used public sources (no conspiracy theories) from chinese newspapers which outlines the most damning evidence of what happened

This seems the most reasonable explanation and I fully buy it.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
It's not man-made and the scientific evidence to that effect is solid. But what if it was? How would that have changed anything about the way it was handled in this country? Constantly trying to find someone to blame is just a bitch move.

If it was manmade, it wouldn't be as effective I suspect.
We suck when compared to Mom nature at the moment..but we are getting better.
Anyhow, if its manmade, you don't release it on your own public, and certainly not without a bulletproof vaccine that can be released immediately should containment be breached and it turns on you.

Hollywood is to blame for us thinking we are that good..we aren't (yet)...and viruses and such are pointless anyhow in use of any sort of weapon simply because it doesn't discriminate...and the people who are just trying to end the world don't have resources enough to release the common cold in any effective means, much less do some futuristic advanced viral warfare.

But

If for some reason we did find out China did in fact make and purposefully release it...I imagine the world would unite to throw down their government as it didn't affect just the US, but punched every nation on earth.

And then shortly after that, we would have to deal with a billion new internet users typing kanji on all the boards once they become a open society...pros and cons to that one for sure.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Trump gets most of his intelligence from Fox news. That's what he means when he says he saw the evidence.

I don't think he actually reads anything that would be real intelligence

He just ignores most advice anyway

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Wildbob77

No he got his Intel well before fox did they are both citing the same five eyes intel. Lest we all forget patient zero likely came from the level4 lab in China and all of China has been abuzz looking for her since China scrubbed all mention of her from the labs website. Right now everyone who has seen the five eyes Intel is saying the virus likely came from the level4 lab in wuhan but was most likely released from there on accident.

Excerpt from:
www.zerohedge.com...

Wuhan lab worker who disappeared...

The Telegraph notes the case of Huang Yan Ling, a researcher at the Wuhan Institute of Virology who is rumored to be "patient zero" after having been the first to be diagnosed with the disease.

Then came her reported disappearance, with her biography and image deleted from the Wuhan Institute of Virology’s website.

On February 16 the institute denied she was ­patient zero and said she was alive and well, but there has been no proof of life since then, fanning speculation.

Ps. They will not admit it is likely man made unless 100 percent conclusive proof of this is found and even then it is unlikely to come out publicly, as it would likely kick off wwIII. The fact that China cut off travel from wuhan to the rest of China in january but allowed flights from wuhan to the rest of the world even condemning nations that restricted travel from wuhan is quite telling.
edit on 2-5-2020 by Stevenmonet because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

Anyhow, if its manmade, you don't release it on your own public, and certainly not without a bulletproof vaccine that can be released immediately should containment be breached and it turns on you.

Maybe they had a vaccine that's why it didn't spread outside Wuhan.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: More1ThanAny1
a reply to: gortex

Since when does a virus need to be man made and or genetically engineered in order for it to come from a lab?

I'm sure the lab has a lot of natural viruses there for research.

This is what I think - the virus does not have to have been "made in a lab" in order for this pandemic to originate with a leak from the lab.

China couldn't keep SARS from escaping their Level 3 Beijing lab - twice - despite the fact that a Level 2 should have been enough to guarantee containment (as long as you follow procedures, etc.)

Personally, I think we should just let it go unless there's overwhelming evidence of negligence and move on to focusing on how we're going to ensure China either learns proper safety protocols or ceases pathogen research completely. The next one they spill out might not be so kind.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

I already pointed out multiple cases of negligence. China's first level 3 biolab had two sars outbreaks traced back to it prior to the one in wuhan opening in 2015.

Then there were the two cables sent to the state department in 2018 by researchers who had serious concerns regarding both the level 4 and level 2 labs in wuhan.

Then there is the public admission that China was working on chimeras of coronovirus in order to make it more transmisible to mammals. Hence they were doing the exact things in the exact place that would have lead to this mess for years prior to the outbreak, and instead of admitting it "may" have come from their lab and oppening themselves up for the world to review and investigate they did a rushed cover up with the aide of the who and allowed it to become a worldwide pandemic. They continue to vehminatley deny the labs involvement while attacking anyone claiming otherwise and recently refusing to agree to cooperate with an international investigation into the origins of the virus by the who.

Are these the actions of an innocent party who is cooperating and has nothing to hide?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dogstar23

From the same article:

It notes a 2013 study conducted by a team of researchers, including Dr Shi, who collected a sample of horseshoe bat faeces from a cave in Yunnan province, China, which was later found to contain a virus 96.2 per cent identical to SARS-CoV-2, the virus that caused COVID-19.

The research dossier also references work done by the team to synthesise SARS-like coronaviruses, to analyse whether they could be transmissible from bats to mammals. This means they were altering parts of the virus to test whether it was transmissible to different species. -Daily Telegraph

So ya not so impossible now huh?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: redchad

If Trumps seen unequivocally evidence that Covid 19 originated anywhere else but from natures Petri dish all he has to do is show his homework.

Somehow i imagine he won't be willing nor able to do so.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

How is the publicly available information or homework as you call it that I and others have shared here not enough to convince a reasonable person that the most likely conclusion is this virus escaped the level4 lab in wuhan? We don't need proof beyond a reasonable doubt this is not a court of law, and unless you haven't noticed China is not cooperating with any investigation into the lab in question. What we have here are clear signs and indicators leading to a proponderence of evidence that is enough to make a reasonable presumption of guilt. That is enough for an international lawsuit and if you haven't noticed many nations have already taken action to file suite against China for its involvement and attempted coverup which resulted in further harm.

Only a ccp stooge or TDS afflicted troll could look at all the evidence that has been shared here and find China blameless.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevenmonet

I don't think China is blameless, they could, and should, have handled the whole entire outbreak and situation better, with a lot more transparency and cooperation.

But with there track record are you really surprised?

As to Covid 19 being anything other than a product of nature, and one of several coronaviruses out there doing the rounds, show me the proof and not just the off the wall theories and suppositions?

To assume Covid 19 came out of China's bioweapons arsenal is akin to blaming Spain for the Spanish Flu.
edit on 2-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Off the wall theories and suppositions? I linked to comments from a nobel laureate and Indian researchers. I quoted from sources who have seen the five eyes intel. I linked to publicly available data that is not being disputed and you see off the wall theories and wild suppositions????

There is no pleasing some people. Huh?

You go on believing what you want my point is not to convince anyone what is true or not. That is for each individual to determine for themselves. I'm just sharing the information I have found that is not being shared broadly in public by the narrative masters of the mass media.

If you want to go along with the ccp talking points and disinformation go ahead, but charactorizing the profesional opinions of life long scientists with world renowned reputattions in the feild of virology such as the Nobel laureate who publicly and unequivocally claims that it in fact covid 19 is man made and came from chinas lab in wuhan as off the wall theories and wild supposition does a serious diservious to anyone who is honestly seeking the truth based on all of the evidence.

You also ignore the fact that the very theory espoused by you and many others that it couldn't be man made is based on the wild supposition a human bio engineer would have used a different backbone for the disease. You do realize your whole argument is based on a supposition of what a chineese bio engineer would or should have done when they were tinkering arround with a corona virus over 96% similar to covid 19 don't you?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Wanna talk off the wall theories and wild suppositions? How about all the failed predictions by those responsible for modeling the spread and potential lethality of this virus. How about those who recommended responding to this virus in off the wall never before tried ways of mass house arrest under the guise of quarantines. Do you even understand the difference between quarantine and the mass house arrests of healthy individuals we have seen?

You do understand that this method of response has never been tried before even durring the Spanish flue, but that the whole world spontaniuously decided to place entire populations of healthy individuals on house arrest in a never before attempted mass experiment in epidemiology and social engineering all based on proven false predictions based on long proven faulty computer modeling that never the less continues to be used by the who. That is ok right. That's not off the wall right?

The fact is the whole response to this has been off the wall and based on wild supposition, but it hasn't stopped you and many like you from toeing the line with the mass media driven narrative of control and fear has it?

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
I suggest you go read the full article, but let me just say the picture of this virus being the product of the wuhan lab, is less scary than the idea of my tax dollars being involved with the funding along with fauci being involved combined with his role in the response. Wow, no? This rabbit hole goes deep.

Excerpt from: www.newsweek.com...

"But just last year, the National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Diseases, the organization led by Dr. Fauci, funded scientists at the Wuhan Institute of Virology and other institutions for work on gain-of-function research on bat coronaviruses.

In 2019, with the backing of NIAID, the National Institutes of Health committed $3.7 million over six years for research that included some gain-of-function work. The program followed another $3.7 million, 5-year project for collecting and studying bat coronaviruses, which ended in 2019, bringing the total to $7.4 million.

Many scientists have criticized gain of function research, which involves manipulating viruses in the lab to explore their potential for infecting humans, because it creates a risk of starting a pandemic from accidental release."

So....china?

Proven track record of negligence with sars covid virus handling resulting in incidences of release?

Yes, two prior to covid-19.

Proof that wuhan level4 and 2 labs had existing concerns recently?

Yes, two reports to state department marked sensitive but not secret outlining serious concerns with both labs in wuhan.

Proof that the level4 lab in wuhan was studying, altering, or otherwise advancing corona viruses towards being a human pathogen?

Yes, two. Once in a paper in 2015 admitting China was working with chimeras of covid viruses derived from bats while researching possible avenues of mammalian infection potential. Again with us tax payer dollars in 2019 regarding gain of function research on corona virus again from bats.

I feel like Bahbah black sheep here. Steven, you got any evidence to back up your claims?

Yes sir, yes sir, 3 bags full!

That pangolins or whatever you call bat lice theory is falling apart now and this is after the wet market theory went splat. Want to try another way to deflect blame from the wuhan institute of virology and their tinkering with a coronavirus resulting in the infection of one of their lab techs and an accidental release.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

That quite the stiffy you have for blaming China.

Just don't drink Dettol pal, im sure it will all come out in the wash.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 12:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

If Trumps seen unequivocally evidence that Covid 19 originated anywhere else but from natures Petri dish all he has to do is show his homework.

Somehow i imagine he won't be willing nor able to do so.

Dooohhhh! Honestly did you not read the OP if he’s seen anything it’s intel not evidence because evidence is hard to get from China so he will have seen the intel and when asked if he’s seen the evidence he’s obviously blurted out yes. But just because it’s only intel it doesn’t mean it’s not accurate. As the old saying goes “if it looks like a duck it’s got feathers and it quacks” it’s a duck.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

The science from those who have looked at it is that Corona is natural so his non scientific evidence likely comes from Secretary of idiocy Mike Pompeo not the intelligence community.

You just used the same old,TIRED climate change so called argument.

'Science says'.

I especially don't believe it's natural.

A natural 'disease' doesn't sweep the entire world in a matter of days.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

No, I just follow the evidence where it leads me. It is pretty darned obviuos at this point. No stiffy needed. Maybe I can see it clearly cause I don't have my ccp approved mass media blinders on.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:48 PM
link   

It's not darn obvious if it was then there would be evidence to conclusively establish the case, and that remains to be seen.

I don't ken how you can see much with those Trump coloured spectacles on.

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Funny how the Australians "intel" seem to be in conflict.

Imagine that?

The blame is at Trump's feet now for his whole entire mismanagement of the situation, all him and his ilk wish to do is lay it at China's door.

As to your old saying, you're missing the Orange sauce to go with the bird.

Hence the lack of any sort of actual tangible proof.
edit on 3-5-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join