It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Korean Air delivers CV19 tests to MD and no one knew about it?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:47 PM
link   
So I find this whole thing kind of odd....

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hogan and his Korean-born wife Yumi worked with South Korean authorities over 22 days to secure half a million tests for his state after conflict between governors and the Trump administration about the level of testing being made available.

The tests landed at Baltimore-Washington International Airport on April 18 where Hogan revealed the National Guard and state police had established a 'Fort Knox' like protection over them.

So that’s odd but this is what really made me think it’s all a little weird:

This was the first Korean Air plane to ever land in the airport as the governor said he wanted to avoid the tests having to cross over state lines because of previous reports of the federal government interjecting to confiscate equipment.

So you’re telling me that a plane from Korea - a very large plane at that - flew into US airspace to an airport that the airline has NEVER flown to and no one asked any questions while in the middle of a “global pandemic”??? I find that real hard to believe period and definitely right now. Never mind now I have questions about where customs or Fed agencies would have needed to get involved due to this being and international flight with cargo.

To me, this incident looks like a sham in a big way. It’s way too much of a production and hyperbolic - they wanted attention on this. Which is odd if your entire plan was to hide tests from the Feds.... And fits far to conveniently with the msm narratives...

edit on 30-4-2020 by EnigmaChaser because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: EnigmaChaser

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Hogan and his Korean-born wife Yumi worked with South Korean authorities over 22 days to secure half a million tests for his state after conflict between governors and the Trump administration about the level of testing being made available.

The tests landed at Baltimore-Washington International Airport on April 18 where Hogan revealed the National Guard and state police had established a 'Fort Knox' like protection over them.

This was the first Korean Air plane to ever land in the airport as the governor said he wanted to avoid the tests having to cross over state lines because of previous reports of the federal government interjecting to confiscate equipment.

So you’re telling me that a plane from Korea - a very large plane at that - flew into US airspace to an airport that the airline has NEVER flown to and no one asked any questions while in the middle of a “global pandemic”??? I find that real hard to believe period and definitely right now. Never mind now I have questions about where customs or Fed agencies would have needed to get involved due to this being and international flight with cargo.

To me, this incident looks like a sham in a big way. It’s way too much of a production and hyperbolic - they wanted attention on this. Which is odd if your entire plan was to hide tests from the Feds.... And fits far to conveniently with the msm narratives...

Your statement that “no one knew about it” is nonsense. The aircrew who flew the airplane certainly knew about it. The FAA certainly knew about it since the airline would have filed an international fight plan. The customs and immigration people would have known about it because they would have met the aircraft right after landing. They are the Federal agencies who needed to know about it. The Maryland state people would have known about it. Exactly who else do you imagine is supposed to have known about it?

It is not suspicious for an airline to land at an airport they haven’t used before.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   

www.dailymail.co.uk...

South Korea has (or recently had) the highest per capita number of engineers of any country. Technologically they are fairly spot on.

It would make sense that there is manufacturing there to produce advanced test kits en masse.

America is no longer the technological forerunner that many Americans believe. These things change, and technology churns and turns over, in a matter of months. Just consider, there are no 5G iPhones. None are even planned for this year.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

All fair points.

But how does that explain an international flight getting in here without questions being asked?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:46 AM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

Lots of holes and and oddness in the story, but whatever it shows how dysfunctional the US leadership is right now, or may be always has been.

Just think what you could achieve if you all worked together.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Unless it was rocking a Klingon cloaking device... it was known. Facts make for less sensational crap stories though.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:07 AM
link   
Because Apple realises 5g is pretty unnecessary from a technological perspective.
It’s just an excuse for service providers to justify pricing and Apple aren’t falling for it.

They won’t put tech in their phones unless there’s a reason to.

I buy data by the gigabyte. About $6 per GB.
With 5G my $6 worth of data would disappear in a few seconds..

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

All fair points.

But how does that explain an international flight getting in here without questions being asked?

It's called a charter flight and the necessary questions were asked and answered.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

All fair points.

Freight, not personnel travel.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: GreenGunther
Because Apple realises 5g is pretty unnecessary from a technological perspective.
It’s just an excuse for service providers to justify pricing and Apple aren’t falling for it.

You are kidding. Do you still use dial-up? Of course 1GB of data would transfer in seconds. That's sort of the point. And the pricing you pay for data transfer is sort of arbitrary. I mean, all the carriers do is switch on your connection and then make as much as they can from that particularly onerous piece of "hard labour".

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

You are kidding. Do you still use dial-up? Of course 1GB of data would transfer in seconds. That's sort of the point. And the pricing you pay for data transfer is sort of arbitrary. I mean, all the carriers do is switch on your connection and then make as much as they can from that particularly onerous piece of "hard labour".

Not dial up no, stable fibre.
4g for mobile, never required anything more.

Please keep in mind that 5g has extremely poor penetration capabilities, basically anything between you and the base station will cause you to drop signal. Taking that and the amount of base stations required to cover an area I re-iterate my first statement, it’s just a way for mobile operators to justify pricing.

Apple is interested in wifi 6, because they know the future is based off of fibre and wireless access points.
5g in practical terms is a waste of resources.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Not dial up no, stable fibre.
4g for mobile, never required anything more.

Please keep in mind that 5g has extremely poor penetration capabilities, basically anything between you and the base station will cause you to drop signal. Taking that and the amount of base stations required to cover an area I re-iterate my first statement, it’s just a way for mobile operators to justify pricing.

Apple is interested in wifi 6, because they know the future is based off of fibre and wireless access points.
5g in practical terms is a waste of resources.

5 Things to Know About
Wi-Fi 6 and 5G - Cisco

Since WiFi 6 uses the same higher frequencies as 5G, it has the same penetrative drawbacks.

And WiFi 6 isn't limited in maximum power output like 5G. In the US, in urban areas no cellphone tower is allowed to exceed 100 Watts. That goes for 5G nodes, too. Currently available WiFi access points produce 150W to 400W.

WiFi 6 works best in MIMO mode, i.e: numbers of smaller distributed access points, the exact same way 5G works best.

The currrently available "WiFi 6" units are really only MIMO enabled beam forming access points just utilizing WiFi 5n at the top of it's spec.

edit on 2/5/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: EnigmaChaser

It’s the daily mail your quoting, bull#ting paparazzis.

top topics

join