It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Israel Temple should be complete by December Hanukkah so they can use it some before April 3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:05 PM
link   
So coming right up this summer maybe a limited nuclear exchange War Israel couple weeks left they get together to say okay build the temple it's done by middle of December...

So we're running out of time if they're going to start that trample this means doll start showing its ugly face within a couple weeks so it can be over with him within one month give him time to build that thing by middle of December because on April free 2021 the temple gets the A bomb you know the abomination of desolation according to my timeline which starts September 23 2017

Timeline to giving in Revelation match perfectly all the timelines there's 11 of them they all match

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
So coming right up this summer maybe a limited nuclear exchange War Israel couple weeks left they get together to say okay build the temple it's done by middle of December...

So we're running out of time if they're going to start that trample this means doll start showing its ugly face within a couple weeks so it can be over with him within one month give him time to build that thing by middle of December because on April free 2021 the temple gets the A bomb you know the abomination of desolation according to my timeline which starts September 23 2017

Timeline to giving in Revelation match perfectly all the timelines there's 11 of them they all match

I wonder if they will put it in the foundations so no 'incoming' would be detected?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I didn't put....America is....unable to assist Israel in this......I hate writing that.....it's doctrine.....God will save Israel from this war......not the USA or anyone, He wants it known...HE is saving Israel......

a reply to: nerbot

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Where are they going to build it? The dome of the rock is supposedly on top of Solomon's temple foundation

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

I didn't put....America is....unable to assist Israel in this......I hate writing that.....it's doctrine.....God will save Israel from this war......not the USA or anyone, He wants it known...HE is saving Israel......

Except that the people occupying the Holy Land are Israelites in name only. The talmudic Eurojews are impostors who only worship the god of this world. Additionally, you will have to find a manual not written by Francis Bacon and the Masonic Butt Boys if you want to make it worth your time to decipher. Other than that great post! S&F

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Where are they going to build it? The dome of the rock is supposedly on top of Solomon's temple foundation

It is, and on the grounds of the Second Temple. The Dome of the Rock would have to be razed to make room for the Third Temple, and THAT, folks, is not going to happen any time soon. I've seen the mock up of the Third Temple at about 1/10th size in Jerusalem. (Not really sure of the scale) Better declare that the Third Temple and call it good.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

Maybe they should dismantle the dome, and send it to Mecca, so the muslims don't have to aim their butts at the most holy spot in Israel, each time bow to worship the god of this world

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
They already have the cave Temple, but the real site is down the hill....by Gihon Springs...the only water......Josephus tells of the strairs that Paul mentions, too.....

edit on 30-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Originally posted by GBP/JPY

How do you know the “abomination of desolation” mentioned in the book of Daniel = The A Bomb…???

Daniel 12:11
And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days.

According to the verse above “abomination of desolation” is something that is “set up”…which suggests something that is put into place or put into operation…An A bomb doesn’t exactly do that imo…

The strongs concordance code for the word “set up” is H5414

Here’s the KJV Transaltions for H5414 below…

The KJV translates Strong's H5414 in the following manner: give (1,078x), put (191x), deliver (174x), made (107x), set (99x), up (26x), lay (22x), grant (21x), suffer (18x), yield (15x), bring (15x), cause (13x), utter (12x), laid (11x), send (11x), recompense (11x), appoint (10x), shew (7x), miscellaneous (167x).

Additionally the “abomination of desolation” mentioned earlier in Daniel 11:31 is generally regarded as sacrifices in the Temple being stopped and the setting up of something unholy in the Temple.

Some Scholars consider that this has already taken place and was recorded in the books 1 and 2 Maccabees. According to those accounts Antiochus stopped the sacrifices from taking place and set up a Greek God in the Temple. Which if true means Daniel's prophecy has already been fulfilled.

- JC

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft
Definitely anticipating an answer to your insightful thread kill response JC. It was a good thing blood sacrifices ceased in ANY 'temple'. Who thought of such unique moneymaking opportunities (sell the animal to one of the devoted, butcher the animal then sell it back in pieces to the very same parishioner). In this day and age the only live animal (horseshoe bat) sacrifices occurring are to conjure a viral demon. Jesus said unto the Rabbi's "The Temple butcher shop is now closed". Period.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I wonder this; if those (MOST) organized belief systems (for some reason) think God is a vengeful entity should not worry about being saved. God hates them already and whose certain oblivion awaits.
edit on 30-4-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   

You do not see (historically) the irony of a temple being built upon temple upon another temple? None/All are valid; all are false/true.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Originally posted by vethumanbeing
Definitely anticipating an answer to your insightful thread kill response JC. It was a good thing blood sacrifices ceased in ANY 'temple'. Who thought of such unique moneymaking opportunities (sell the animal to one of the devoted, butcher the animal then sell it back in pieces to the very same parishioner). In this day and age the only live animal (horseshoe bat) sacrifices occurring are to conjure a viral demon. Jesus said unto the Rabbi's "The Temple butcher shop is now closed". Period.

I can almost hear James Cagney crying “it was a set up I tell ya”…

But you're absolutely correct…and is precisely what often gets overlooked…Zero sacrifices after Jesus indeed…Does anyone ever think to look at the potential Pagan influences…nope…lol

- JC

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   

I would build it on top of the 'Kaaba' in Mecca Saudi Arabia.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

I can almost hear James Cagney crying “it was a set up I tell ya”…
But you're absolutely correct…and is precisely what often gets overlooked…Zero sacrifices after Jesus indeed…Does anyone ever think to look at the potential Pagan influences…nope…lol- JC

Jesus was all about ending BLOOD attachments (Jews were pagans the same as the Romans). It was a set up; already written. Jesus also said "I was set up (but forgive them as they know not what they do)".

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Jesus was all about ending BLOOD attachments (Jews were pagans the same as the Romans). It was a set up; already written. Jesus also said "I was set up (but forgive them as they know not what they do)".

“Jews were Pagans…” You realize somebody will come along and leap all over that statement…lol

The Romans clearly did a lot sacrifices to various Pagan Gods, I lose track of all the deities there were sooo many, there’s Jupiter, Apollo, Saturn, Bacchus and many more…

- JC

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joecroft

“Jews were Pagans…” You realize somebody will come along and leap all over that statement…lol
The Romans clearly did a lot sacrifices to various Pagan Gods, I lose track of all the deities there were sooo many, there’s Jupiter, Apollo, Saturn, Bacchus and many more…- JC

Leap away somebody! They (Romans) stole them all from the Greeks; just renamed them. Artemis becomes 'Diana'...etc. Romans not exactly original thinkers. Which brings to mind the Chinese "monkey see monkey do" hi jinks (not appropriate or relevant to this thread). Pagan = occult..there is something binding in blood ritual Jesus had to dismantle; although his blood is remembered as wine, body as (fine cannibal) bread. Was he trying to relate to pagans using these metaphors?

posted on May, 20 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

Will god bless this temple with His presence or qi;; it be another 500 years of the blood of bulls and goats which had become a stench in His nostrils?

new topics

top topics

join