It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animated GIF that I made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:49 AM
link   
Oh I don't know, I picked it up somewhere, maybe even here. There were a lot of moving Avatars and someone mentioned you could stop them by pressing Esc. It works for me, Windows 8.1. old stuff but still works good enough for me.

Really your graphic artistry is impressive. Something that I know less than nothing about.

a reply to: geezlouise

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise
a reply to: Plotus

Thanks!

When I press esc it just keeps going, how are you doing that?

But tbh I think it was important for me to like each frame individually, which was the hardest part I think. I worked on the hair for two days before I was satisfied. And I kept adding fish until I felt ok with the spacing and all, lol. My first fish is the pinkish one that comes out of her shoulder where the H in "THE" is. Idk why that's important. I think it's noticeable.

YES, it's the Beginning..... yes?

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

Lol! Idk though, are you saying it’s impossible for men to look at some good looking boobs and not objectify them?

a reply to: DBCowboy

I’m very saucy and tasty.

And thanks!

a reply to: Lysergic

Hilarious.

a reply to: Night Star

Thanks you, ily!

a reply to: YouSir

Lol, yep! For feeding babies... something imo we should never be ashamed of. Even if boobs are sexual, and they are let’s be honest, that still doesn’t mean we have to objectify them. There’s ways to respect the sexuality of one another without objectifying! But tons of people will object when there’s even the hint of an erect nipple. It’s very taboo.

Lol thanks, ily.

a reply to: Plotus

The esc thing doesn’t work for me but I’m on a Mac, so maybe it’s different.

Thanks again.

<< 1   >>

join