It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Animated GIF that I made

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is the seriously censored and watered down version of course:

I made it with a free art app/program called Sketchbook flipbook. It's completely free!

I used my wacom and freehanded everything you're looking at.

I started by freehanding the portrait of the lady. TBH I looked at myself in the mirror for reference- however I didn't try really hard for a likeness... because I wanted her to be actually pretty. And voila, it actually looks a lot like my twin sister now!

Originally I was just creating the portrait... but the flip book kept calling to me. So after I finished the portrait (which is super nude and not available for your viewing pleasure due to obvious reasons), I thought, why not try to make her hair move? Then for whatever reason I kept envisioning fish swimming around in the background, and after I watched some koi fish swim around in slow motion for reference... I freehanded every fish in every frame. What an amazing learning experience this has been, and thank god for the copy paste shortcuts and also the paint bucket feature, and also thank god for the second layer feature which allowed me to work on one fish at a time!

Now when I go to export to make it a GIF, it is beginning to lose information (the original file is too big with more fish and data and detail, which almost doesn't make sense because it's so giant here! I am still working out the finer details of size and quality, how much I can get away with, etc).

This one here on ATS has 18 frames, it's set at 12 frames per second.

I eventually want to give the fish scales, spots, and proper koi fins.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: geezlouise
Please send me uncensored version, I want to hear what you're saying!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Very nice.

I was just this second thinking about creating a new avatar and signature so thanks for the heads up on the program you used.

ps, it's a pixel in position out at the end but I'm sure V2 is on the way.
edit on 30/4/2020 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I had noticed this just a short while ago, either late yesterday or this morning. I'm impressed. And if I press Esc, I can halt motion..

I like.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seattlerat

LOL.

Check your mail.

It's art. And I'm saying boobs are beautiful.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nerbot

Awesome! I noticed it being off in one of the frames too- it happened while I was command A C and Ving, the frame must've shifted ever so slightly and I didn't notice.

Idk if I will fix it, lol.

Sketchbook only offers three layers in flipbook- the background, the middle ground, and the foreground. I was merging animations using the top two frames constantly. It's best if you keep saving everything to the middle layer and using the top layer to animate new things (1 fish at a time for me, then saving the fish to the middle layer and so on and so forth). Hard to explain, but yeah... using the command A and C and V was a lifesaver for that, however that's how it shifted one frame.

Good eye! I would be interested to see what you make.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Plotus

Thanks!

When I press esc it just keeps going, how are you doing that?

But tbh I think it was important for me to like each frame individually, which was the hardest part I think. I worked on the hair for two days before I was satisfied. And I kept adding fish until I felt ok with the spacing and all, lol. My first fish is the pinkish one that comes out of her shoulder where the H in "THE" is. Idk why that's important. I think it's noticeable.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:38 PM
link   
Ok, boobs a re beautiful, I can accept that but why
I don’t get the reason you are saying that
What’s the motivation

Yeah, the avatar is clever, appealing to the eye and it amazes me how clever people are, well patient to learn

I don’t think anything is noticeable outside the neck, it all blends in very evenly and the colours are suitable, maybe the hair moves to much or to fast, not subtle, not as graceful maybe
No doubt if you changed it I might not like it as much

It’s very good

I only comment as I think it’s very clever and wish I could do the same
edit on 30-4-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

It was sarcasm mostly... even though I do agree boobs are beautiful.

As to what I'm really saying? I have no f-cking clue half of the time.

I did focus on her facial expression... the facial expressions are real important. Some say she looks sad, others say she looks scared... I see all of the above plus disappointment, plus resignation, plus a determination and strength to stand up and carry on despite all.

If this work is saying anything, I would guess that it's saying something about a woman's resiliency.

Also thanks! It's my first animated gif in flip book and I appreciate and agree with your critique of it.

I wish you could do the same too. With that said, I don't know that you can't... I basically explain how I did this one so I don't see why not. But I tend to learn things quickly. And I tend to get lost in projects, and I am able to focus on a thing for long hours without being distracted. In fact I surprised myself with this one. Didn't know I had it in me either.

But also I don't know if I'll ever do anything like this again... lol, or even finish this one. It was a good adventure regardless and I highly recommend trying it out anyways for fun.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:07 PM
link   

I like boobs too. I once saw this incredibly endowed young girl and she had very nice breasts. I was especially taken by the right one, and the specific bit about 11/16ths of an inch below and to the right of the nipple. Approximately.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I am not following you at all. Is this a reference to something else? Are you talking about a beauty mark or something? Should I know what you're talking about?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

I am not following you at all. Is this a reference to something else? Are you talking about a beauty mark or something? Should I know what you're talking about?

I was making fun of objectifying body parts.

Most people are a whole package.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Thats really very cool Lou

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:38 PM
link   

Yeah... oh I see.

Yes I agree.

Yeah, tbh I think this piece is actually about objectification as well, and how as women we can't stop it from happening, but we are strong and continue on anyway in the face of all of that. And also we shouldn't be ashamed of any part of our bodies no matter how much other people objectify those parts, for all people, not just women.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Advantage

Thanks!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: geezlouise

Yeah... oh I see.

Yes I agree.

Yeah, tbh I think this piece is actually about objectification as well, and how as women we can't stop it from happening, but we are strong and continue on anyway in the face of all of that. And also we shouldn't be ashamed of any part of our bodies no matter how much other people objectify those parts, for all people, not just women.

Yes, but you also have to deal with us guys. We all have testosterone poisoning and it affects our ability to reason.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:49 PM
link   

Well aren't you a saucy little minx!

Nice artwork.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
wot

censored anime tiddies?

Mom and Dad this is Chasey;

Chasey this is Mom and Dad.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Beautiful! Good job Lou!

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Ummm...well...

Geez...Louise...why’d you pencil over the mammaries...

I just don’t get the hang up...especially pasties...

Now...what’s so freaking bad about a nipple...when the rest of the tit is all undressed...

Okay...I used a couple of different modifiers to define boob...but never to disparage...no sir...mam...

...I totally agree...boobs are beautiful...especially when you cognitively recognize their...function’s...

YouSir

top topics

<<   2 >>

join