It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That one time i almost got murdered

page: 1

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Sometimes i find myself re living a childhood memory when my best friend tried to murder me and the self transforming machine elves saved me.

So, i was in elementary school, maybe about 8 or something like that, and my school was this awesome old building with lots of long stairs made from this pretty, reddish stone, the steps were extremely worn down in the edges, very rounded in the middle parts.

One day, before class started, my best friend was standing at the top of one of those stairs, and was asking me to come up there to look at something, i do not remember what, but i went. And we were alone.

Then once i realized there was nothing interesting there, i turned my back and was going to walk back down and head for the class room.

At this point, my friend pushed me on the back, as hard as he ever could, i was sent flying down those 15 steps, but at my amazement, i just hovered down to the last step, i was leaning back, and was straight as an arrow, and i remember that my feet barely touched each rounded step as i fly over them.

I remember before i turned my back at him, he had a weird creepy look, and when i got down the stairs and looked back up, he looked "panicky" and surprised as well.

I told everyone that he tried to kill me, but nobody reacted to what i was saying.

The dude right now, about 25 years later, is in jail, from... You guessed, attempted murder.

I believe some higher power stepped in, and made reality go wonky to save my sorry butt that day.

How about you?
Have you dodged bullets?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Thank you, nice distraction from the doom and gloom.

When I was about 20 or so, I went to a local lake to walk with my dog. It was super early spring but a nice day so not hardly anyone in the boat dock parking lot. If I remember right, just my truck and 1 other car.
We took a walk, came back near the parking lot which put us on a hill overlooking the lot. Before I got in sight of the lot, I heard a very clear voice in my head say, "stop, hide."
I swear my dog heard it too (unleashed), we both stopped and ducked down behind some bushes, the weird thing was I didn't have to say a word to my dog. She was totally on the same page as me.
We then watched some guy walk up to my truck and try the locked doors. My purse was in sight and all I could think was oh sh!t. When he couldn't get in to the truck, he took his time, paused, looked all around, then set off on a trail opposite of me.
As soon as he was out of sight I once again heard the voice say "go!"
My dog and I bolted for the truck, my key in hand. Didn't waste any time getting out of there.
That was 40 years ago, and to this day I have no doubt that man would have done something horrible to me if I wouldn't have heard that voice.

Not as cool as floating down your stairs, but I could feel the evil in that person, same as you. There's more out there taking care of us than we acknowledge I believe.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I can remember one time when I was going to my friends on the bus
when I originally got on the bus I was sat on the right hand side on my own
suddenly I got a strange feeling to move to the left side of the bus
I don't know why but I did it

About 5 minutes later I heard a window on the bus smashing and turned round
There was a brick that had just come through the window at the seat I was in
before I moved.

I don't know why but I never usually listen to my instincts
even although they are usually right

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:51 PM
link   

As a P.I. I have been both shot and stabbed. The stabbing scared me more. Gun shot burns and hurts but a stabbing you feel the life leaving you from blood loss. Stabbings take longer to die from and to me more painful.

edit on 30-4-2020 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:53 PM
link   

I was 16, and walking home from my first job. I lived about 3.5 miles away.

A car pulled up next to me and asked me if I wanted a ride home, I kept saying no thank you I’m fine. About the 3rd time he pulled up he said I know your friends Kenny, Joe, and some other friends names; so I thought oh he knows people I hang around with, and foolishly thought he must be a good person, as my friends had good morals.

I stupidly get in the car, little car, 2 door and I realize there is no door handle which sends alarm bells off in my head, but now I’m stuck. He proceeds to drive the other direction saying he just had to make a stop first.

He pulls into a sand pit a town away. Nobody is there. He lets me out if the car and tells me he wants to have a cigarette, and offers me one. I took it, thinking maybe I could shove it in his eye.

I swear to sweet Jesus, I saw a change wash over him like something took over his soul. He grabbed me so tight there was no way I could have gotten out of it. I knew no tactical moves at the time.

He kissed me and said “ I love you and there’s nothing you can do about it.”

I literally thought Omg I’m going to die and my mother is not going to find my body.

I couldn’t fight him, I weighed 103 lbs, and he was at least 180 and taller.

I started to pray to god to help me, and I heard a voice say “pretend you like him”. I did just that, I told him I loved him too, but I wanted to go home and shower as I was sweaty from work, and we could go out later.

He started to cry, and said ok and drive me back to my work!

I later found out from my friends, they did not know this person! He must have heard us all talking and memorized their names.

He was caught 2 weeks later trying to offer a ride to 2 14 yr old girls leaving the local catholic school.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
One day I arrived at my place of employment early in the morning. The employees go in the back door of the building while the customers go in the front door. As I walked toward the back of the building, a man was walking toward me from the front of the building. It was too early for customers so the front door was locked. He said to me, "I'm here to work on the patio. Would you come and let me in the front door?" He was a stocky middle-aged man wearing jeans and a t-shirt with the arms cut off. I said to him "I don't have a key to the front door but when I get inside I will let the ladies downstairs know you need to come in." Then I turned and went inside and told someone that a man was here to work on the patio and needed to be let in the front door. Later she called me at me at my desk and told me there was nobody out there, and there was no work order for anyone to work on the patio. At that point I felt totally creeped out and wondered if he planned to either abduct me or drag me into the woods and assault me if I had gone with him to the front of the building. I'll never know.

Sal

edit on 30-4-2020 by SallieSunshine because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Early one evening, just after dark, around ten years ago, I was outside putting some compost in the compost bin. For no apparent reason, got a massive fright and jumped straight up into the air. As I did this, an Australian brown snake struck at me from behind. It missed, went underneath me while I was still airborne, and slithered off into the bushes.

Spent the next 4 hours digging through the garden with a shovel, looking to kill it. Had no luck so decided to drive down the servo for some smokes.

As I turned out onto the road, saw the snake trying to escape across the road into the paddock. Ran him over, dead as a doornail.

Called him the Assassin

edit on 30-4-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I was in the hospital for emergency surgery. I was groggy and they had an organ donation person come in and ask me to sign forms. She had the biggest fake smile. My surgery was very minor and safe. I told her due to personal reason I was not signing up for organ donation. She turned pure evil and stomped out of the room. Her face changed 100000%
I am 100% convinced I would not have survived my minor surgery if I signed that.

I am unbelievably healthy. I don't drink, or smoke, or do drugs of any kind. I don't have hpv, which is incredibly rare these days. If I signed that, they probably could have made big bucks on all my nice safe clean organs!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:21 PM
link   
This is a cool thread. Thank you all for sharing.

I dont really have a almost murdered story but I have one similar that I'll never forget.

I was about 10 and walking home from the community pool. I tripped on a curb and was falling forward, my head going straight at one of those yellow concrete poles. I closed my eyes just before my face smashed into it. When I opened my eyes I was laying in the grass next to the pole.

I swear something pushed me out of the way. At the time I thought it was my grandfather who had just died.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
I was driving on a dark, rainy night (150 mile drive). I was pretty much alone, as I couldn't see cars behind or in fromt of me.
All of a sudden, in the middle of nowhere, an ear-deafening crack was heard, followed by some sparks outside the car.
My ears were ringing for about a minute or so, and all I could think was "What the heck..."
I stopped the car a couple of miles away at a police checkpoint to examine the car, but couldn't see anything. The cops didn't even come out to see if I needed help.
Resumed my trip normally.
Next morning I went to check the car closely in daylight and could see a shiny scrape mark on that thin, metal column between the passenger window and the windshield.
Conclusion: Some bandit tried to either shoot me in the head or shatter my windshield so i would stop and he would assault me, or even worse. Fortunately for me the bullet richocheted off the column instead of something worse.
Don't tell me there is no such thing as a Guardian Angel!
edit on 30-4-2020 by Blastoff because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

As a P.I. I have been both shot and stabbed. The stabbing scared me more. Gun shot burns and hurts but a stabbing you feel the life leaving you from blood loss. Stabbings take longer to die from and to me more painful.

I got shot in the back with a shotgun... I thought someone shoved me down. I didnt even feel it.. but then again it went through a coat I had on. The pain I DID feel was being scoured down and having the shot removed which I swear was more brutal than being shot ....and trying to wear a bra over the mess of holes in my back and shoulders. Id have been in trouble if the gun had had a choke on it.. but it was a short double barrel so it spread out a bit before it hit me. I wouldnt say it was being nearly killed. I was pissed off because I thought someone pushed me.. till I realized I was shot. Kept waiting for it to hurt real bad but never got to that point.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I've had several close calls across my lifetime and 23 years of military service. I do believe in Guardian Angels and sometimes it's not your time yet. My best,

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve
[...]

How about you?
Have you dodged bullets?

When we were little boys, the neighbourhood kids plotted to off me. For a time I used to fight a lot with them, I was even given a nickname the "animal" from them at that time. I just could feel it when they had bad intention against me. But I've always had Divine protection during my whole life. Later things kinda calmed down and with one of them I'm close friends even to these days, 40+ years later. There are a couple of other similar episodes with grown ups this time, you could feel their deep animalistic hatred from a mile away. Strange world, strange people.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Dodged a bullet? Oh yeah!!

In the town I grew up in they used to have drive up liquor stores. They were usually combination bar / package liquor store. You could drive up and order mixed drinks even (for the passenger only) which was legal! It was a rough town (one of the rougher towns in the west). Most of the drive up windows were set up for trucks because that's what everyone drove, so they were pretty high. I was driving a regular car which was low.

One night I was out on a date with my GF and we decided to go to the drive up and get a couple drinks. The window was too high so I had to get out of the car. So I'm standing there between the car and the window waiting for the clerk to bring back my change, and I feel someone come up behind me, kind of shove me and tell me to move. Without even looking I reached around behind me and just pushed the guy back and told him to wait his turn. He comes up behind me again, shoves me in the back and says the same thing. I was getting pissed off, but basically did the same thing again, shoving him back.

The third time he came up behind me and started to shove me in the back I turned around to face him. The guy had been shoving me in the back with a cocked and loaded .357 magnum!! What happened next still shocks me!

I looked at him, looked at the pistol, and without batting an eye said..."Look dude, just wait your turn alright? Just let her give me my change and I'll be out of here, okay?" The gal brought back my change, and I told her the guy behind me has a gun (very matter of factly, kind of 'oh, by the way'). She didn't seem to care. I then calmly got into my car with my GF and proceeded to drive off. I got about a block away and it dawned on me what had just happened. I literally just about passed out, I was seeing stars, and had to pull over.

True story too.

Fortunately, no one was killed that night. Turned out the guy was super drunk. He'd been thrown out of the bar (attached to the liquor store) for causing trouble. So he went out to his truck, grabbed his pistol, cocked it, and returned to the drive up window to 'discuss' the matter! Yours truly just happened to be in between him and who he wanted to 'discuss the matter' with.

There was a local cop stopped at the convenience store where I'd pulled over, so I drove in and told him what had just happened. He sped off back to the bar. Pretty soon there were about 5-6 police cruisers all over the place and one of them wanted a statement from me (of course). And it gets better...

So this LEO wants a statement from me (and my GF). First thing he does is looks in the car and sees the two mixed drinks in the cup holder. He looks at me with a grin and asks if my GF drinks a lot. I said 'no, why?' He says he was just wondering why I had to buy her two drinks at a time! Then he asks me if there's any weapons in the car. Being honest, I said..."Well, ummm, yes there is; there's a loaded .357 under the passenger seat." (...which I had COMPLETELY FORGOTTEN ABOUT...until he asked!!) He tells me to just not go reaching around under the passenger seat anytime soon, finished taking the statements and said we were free to go!

I drove down the street a ways and had to pull over again and let my GF drive. By then I was shaking so bad with all that had happened (delayed reaction)...then I really DID need a drink!!

I'll never forget that night either.
edit on 5/1/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:45 AM
link   
There were actually several notable things about that night which still shake me a little:

1. How lucky I was.

2. How completely unfazed / numb I was by the whole situation in the moment. (later, not so much, but in the moment, yes).

3. How lucky I was that I didn't remember I had that pistol under my seat. Could have been a far different outcome if I had! (I guess it was lucky). If I would have pulled that pistol out who knows what would have happened at close range like that. Dumb luck I guess.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: solve
I believe some higher power stepped in, and made reality go wonky to save my sorry butt that day.

How about you?
Have you dodged bullets?

I was saved by a guardian angel once many years ago... that, or just a hyper-sensitive awareness of what someone else's intentions were...

I was doing my initial basic electronics training in the Coast Guard, living on Governors Island (just off of Battery Park in NYC). This was way back in my drinking/drugging days.

One night, I went into the city to a pre-arranged meet to buy some hash oil. I met the guy, and we went down a side alley to do the deal. When he took out a package, supposed to be the hash oil, I could smell it right away - it was 'garbage', smelled like the crap-crud I used to scrape our of my pipes when I was out of the good stuff and craving a high.

Anyway, I told him I wasn't buying it, and that is when it happened.

I vividly recall how he slowly - like, slow-motion slowly - started taking off his sun glasses (yes, he was wearing them at night, the City was always brightly lit), and as he folded them and slid/hooked them onto his short collar at the back of his neck, this voice - very loud and crystal clear - shouted in my ear - "RUN! RUN, AS FAST AS YOU CAN!". So I did.

As I turned to run, my eyes moved from his hand that was on his sun-glasses at his neck, to his other hand at his waist, and I saw the knife.

I ran as fast as I could, and didn't look back, but heard him yelling at me asking why was I running.

If I hadn't run when I did, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be here today.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 01:20 AM
link   
It was dark out, I just got off work and I picked up a hitchhiker while I was pumping gas. He begged me for a ride. He told me that his wife was in the hospital, about to give birth. The hospital was right on the path on my way home, so I acquiesced and said I'd give him a ride, because the hospital was not too far out of the way...

I immediately got a bad feeling, I know I should have known right then, but instead of backing out, I insisted he put his backpack in the trunk. He did, and we got on the road.

Once we left town, there was a long strip of unlit farm land we needed to pass through. As soon as we started out on the long dark highway strip, the guy started to try to convince me to stop, to pull over and let him get his backpack out of the trunk. He had a picture of wife he wanted to hold...a few minutes later, he had some "coke", wouldn't I like some, right now?"

"Nope, nope", that wouldn't be a good thing for you to be on while your wife is giving birth". I repeatedly ressisted. "We're only about 15, now 10 minute away".

Long story short, the guy wanted me to pull over so badly he actually had his hands around my throat, ordering me to pull over. At that time, I was about 8 inches in front of my forehead, out of my body, when I saw an angel, standing in the middle of the unlit rural road. He was very serious, whitish grey, about 18 feet tall, standing there in the middle of the highway with his hand out, palm faced outward, toward me, telling me to stop under no uncertain terms.

As soon as I saw him, I slammed the brakes, my hitchhikers hands around my throat, ordering me to "pull over" by this time.

At that moment, a car parked on the side of the road, that I had not seen, suddenly pulled right in front of me trying pull a U-turn. Their inside lights were on, and the passenger had a big map in front of her face. I guess they realized they were going the wrong way and tried to rectify there mistake right at that moment.

I would have T-boned the driver if I hadn't violently jerk the car to the left, so instead of slamming into the driver's door head on, we clapped passenger door to driver door. No one was hurt. Shook up, but everyone was okay.

During the smash, me and my passenger's head clapped together, and I told him, "Now we're forever karmically connected". He freaked out, really freaked out, and ran away! I turned his backpack, he was a witness after all, to the police, who showed up to document the accident.

I woke up at about 3Am that night, shot straight up out of bed, realizing that vision, that angel, saved my life!

edit on 2-5-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Thank you for the interesting thread. I am enjoying reading other members stories as well. I have a couple experiences to add as well. I was a little bit too young to fully remember the first incident but to this day my dad swears we were being stalked by a serial killer or someone just in general wanting to do harm while we were driving for a a family vacation, I believe he said we were driving through Virginia or West Virginia and a man in a car followed us the whole time, stopping at every rest stop and he would sit and watch my mom take me and my sister into the rest area and then immediately, follow us again after. Happened for hours. My other experience is when a man (whom I never met) would show up at the door to my apartment at 11:30 at night. He showed up a few nights in a row and would knock and then I would watch through the peep hole and he'd be just standing there. Finally called the cops because I got so creeped out I felt like if I would've opened the door he definitely would have done me harm. Anyways he was still standing in front of my door when the cops showed up and they told him to stop harassing me. Then the cops come talk to me and they were like I don't think he'll be bothering you anymore but he is a maintenance worker at the complex and off his meds so call if I have anymore issues. Knowing that didn't make me feel any better about it, but the guy never came back since, so that's a good thing.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
It was dark out, I just got off work and I picked up a hitchhiker while I was pumping gas. He begged me for a ride. He told me that his wife was in the hospital, about to give birth. The hospital was right on the path on my way home, so I acquiesced and said I'd give him a ride, because the hospital was not too far out of the way...

I immediately got a bad feeling, I know I should have known right then, but instead of backing out, I insisted he put his backpack in the trunk. He did, and we got on the road.

Once we left town, there was a long strip of unlit farm land we needed to pass through. As soon as we started out on the long dark highway strip, the guy started to try to convince me to stop, to pull over and let him get his backpack out of the trunk. He had a picture of wife he wanted to hold...a few minutes later, he had some "coke", wouldn't I like some, right now?"

"Nope, nope", that wouldn't be a good thing for you to be on while your wife is giving birth". I repeatedly ressisted. "We're only about 15, now 10 minute away".

Long story short, the guy wanted me to pull over so badly he actually had his hands around my throat, ordering me to pull over. At that time, I was about 8 inches in front of my forehead, out of my body, when I saw an angel, standing in the middle of the unlit rural road. He was very serious, whitish grey, about 18 feet tall, standing there in the middle of the highway with his hand out, palm faced outward, toward me, telling me to stop under no uncertain terms.

As soon as I saw him, I slammed the brakes, my hitchhikers hands around my throat, ordering me to "pull over" by this time.

At that moment, a car parked on the side of the road, that I had not seen, suddenly pulled right in front of me trying pull a U-turn. Their inside lights were on, and the passenger had a big map in front of her face. I guess they realized they were going the wrong way and tried to rectify there mistake right at that moment.

I would have T-boned the driver if I hadn't violently jerk the car to the left, so instead of slamming into the driver's door head on, we clapped passenger door to driver door. No one was hurt. Shook up, but everyone was okay.

During the smash, me and my passenger's head clapped together, and I told him, "Now we're forever karmically connected". He freaked out, really freaked out, and ran away! I turned his backpack, he was a witness after all, to the police, who showed up to document the accident.

I woke up at about 3Am that night, shot straight up out of bed, realizing that vision, that angel, saved my life!

Would love to know what was in the backpack!

posted on May, 3 2020 @ 05:01 AM
link   

That one time when myself and the Director of Nothwestrern Mutual had a meeting for a massive sale to a Goldman Sachs exec but then 9/11 happened just before we were supposed to be there.

I still have the pics from the Esquire as the photographer followed me and my boss as the buildings collapsed.

That was one of many.
edit on 3-5-2020 by ColoradoJens because: (no reason given)

top topics

join