It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Assassin's Creed Valhalla Announced , Full Reveal coming Today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Ubisoft yesterday revealed the name and artwork for their latest entry in the Assassin's Creed series and this evening will see them reveal more information on the game in their world premiere event , the full reveal will take place at 4pm UK time today , 30th April.

So , Assassin's Creed Vikings ....cool.

Here's your title music Ubi !

PM me for finder fee payment info.

The art shows a pair of scenes: Viking longboats against what looks like a Norwegian fjord, and Viking raiders attacking what looks like a British medieval castle.

The game's main character, meanwhile, is shown in fur-lined armour with a Thor-like beard. A black raven, the animal associated with Viking god Odin, flies behind.

The unnamed character wields an axe with the Assassins emblem on its blade - the emblem is itself made up of two axes. Axeciting stuff! See you tomorrow for the full reveal
www.eurogamer.net...

Live feed starts in 3.45 min.

edit on 30-4-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I still haven't picked up Odyssey, but I heard that was a good one, and long AF.

To be honest, I haven't played an AC game since Unity.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Playing Odyssey at the moment , good game although the grind is a bit of a grind.
As with all AC games I'll pick it up when it's on sale , unless the change their money grabbing policies for this one and cut out the grind.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:53 AM
link   
AC Origins was really good...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:30 AM
link   

As with all AC games I'll pick it up when it's on sale , unless the change their money grabbing policies for this one and cut out the grind.

Same here, Ubisoft like most game makers these days, want to make more money out of what you buy to complete the game after buying the game, but I do like the idea of going Viking as an AC assassin.
edit on 30-4-2020 by Kurokage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Apaches and gladiators and Vikings oh my

Can't wait for the ninja/samurai version in 2022

Still waiting for the next elder scrolls and GTA, probably won't be announced until after PS5 official reveal
edit on 30-4-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Only 15 min away.
Here's something to help get you all feeling Viking!!!

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

With all the delays because of covid we won't be playing these games anytime soon I fear.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Looks like Valhalla will be based around the Viking raids on England , an interesting and bloody time.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Just watched the trailer, that looks like something I’ll be buying.
I wonder if it’s next gen exclusive?
I was already planning on buying the next Xbox anyway, perhaps this game will be included.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:01 AM
link   
This is a series I played from the start, AC 1 on 360 or ps3 was revolutionary for its time.
I doubt any AC game wil ever come close, AC2 was also great, black flag also stands out.

The RPG direction it’s gone since Origins is an interesting twist, but honestly the main new ingredient is ‘grind’.
I think that farcry, assassins creed, watchdogs and the division have all become the same game.

You can see them share a ton of elements.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I saw someone selling a new copy of Odyssey Gold version on Kijiji.
Sent him $60, and picked up the game.
It's downloading right now onto my xbox.

Looking forward to playing this

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Can't wait 🤯

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

I got odyssey gold I paid £80 for mine tho but, the game is huge and incredible been playing 50+ hours and there's loads left and even bits of the map ain't been explored it's great.

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: DiddyC

I've been playing for about 6 hours now.
Level 9 and just exploring.
I'm really liking it so far.

posted on May, 2 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
Ubisoft has confirmed that Valhalla will only be available on the Epic Games Store and their own Uplay service.

Valhalla will become the first mainline new installment in Assassin's Creed series to skip Steam. It will also be the first game in the series to launch for next-generation platforms. 2018's Assassin's Creed Odyssey and the rest of the earlier games are available to buy on Steam now.

The Division 2 was Ubisoft's first big game to launch as an exclusive on the Epic Games Store. At the Game Developers Conference in 2019, Ubisoft and Epic extended their publishing deal for future titles, and now we know one of them is Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
www.gamespot.com...

new topics

top topics

join