It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things not adding up in New York

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Tragically a top new York doctor , Lorna Breen , who had been treating coronavirus patients has taken her own life .
Before that happened , Lorna shared her troubles with her father :

He said that when they last spoke, his daughter had seemed "detached" and told him how Covid-19 patients were dying before they could even be removed from ambulances. Dozens of patients have succumbed to coronavirus at the 200-bed hospital in Manhattan.

"She was truly in the trenches on the front line,'' her father told the New York Times.

"Make sure she's praised as a hero. She's a casualty just as much as anyone else who has died."

BBC link

From the same article :

New York state has recorded almost a third of the country's nearly one million confirmed Covid-19 cases.

On Monday, New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said random antibody tests indicated that a quarter of New York City (24.7%) - America's most populous city with 8.3 million people - had been infected with coronavirus.

So with the confirmed us cases standing at over a million , here Cuomo has said the indications are that 2 million people in New York alone have been infected .

The number of confirmed deaths in new york currently stands at around
18 000 .

Another BBC article from today has this to say

Dozens of bodies have been found stored in moving lorries in New York, authorities say, after passersby complained of the smell.

The Andrew T Cleckley Funeral Home in Brooklyn had rented trucks and put about 50 corpses inside with ice.

One official quoted anonymously in the New York Times said the home's freezer had stopped working.

Police were called to the scene and sealed off the area. A refrigerated truck later arrived.

Workers in protective suits were later seen moving bodies.

BBC link

They had dead bodies in the vans and trucks," the owner of the building next door told the New York Times . "They were on top of each other in body bags... all of [the vehicles] were packed."

Eric Adams, the Borough President of Brooklyn, went to the scene after the funeral home complaint emerged.

"While this situation is under investigation, we should not have what we have right now, with trucks lining the streets filled with bodies," he later told the New York Daily News.

Mr Adams said they were alerted by "people who walked by who saw some leakage and detected an odour coming from a truck."

By law, funeral directors must keep bodies in safe conditions that prevent infection before they are buried or cremated. The home has since been cited by health officials.

Dozens of bodies have been found stored in moving lorries in New York, authorities say, after passersby complained of the smell.

The Andrew T Cleckley Funeral Home in Brooklyn had rented trucks and put about 50 corpses inside with ice.

One official quoted anonymously in the New York Times said the home's freezer had stopped working.

So in this you've got ' a truck ' along with ' multiple trucks ' .... ?

Another question ...
Why were they still parked there ?

Another ... Can they cope ?

Another ... If you have people dying at the hospitals , are people who die before they get there counted too ?

Yesterday the UK added care home deaths to the death toll in one go. They'd previously not been counted ? And people who've died outside of hospitals are still not being counted .

Could this be the case in New York ?

And this question you will not want to hear , are the lockdowns working ? New York has been socially distanced for over a month , yet a quarter .. 2 million are infected ?

How long is the incubation period before symptoms appear ? It's suggested the longer this is , the worse things might become .

And lastly , as easing lockdowns and decreasing caseloads are daily being talked of , are you really being told the truth here ?

At least on the surface of it , things are not quite adding up in New York .

edit on 30-4-2020 by DoctorBluechip because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DoctorBluechip

On the contrary, it sounds like bodies are adding up.

What a time for the corpse fridge to die.

+10 more 
posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Facts probably don't 'add up' because you are seeking truth by looking in the agenda driven, propaganda spewing, MSM.

I wish you luck on your quest.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:58 AM
link   
Has anyone ever noticed all of our enemies are invisible?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: BrianFlanders
The invisible rainbow?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

While this situation is under investigation, we should not have what we have right now...

So what he's saying is you shouldn't have trucks full of corpses just sitting around on the streets for indefinite periods of time? That's pretty perceptive of the borough President.

With 9 out of 10 of the most densely populated places in the US in the NYC area, is it surprising an infectious disease is so active? Add on anything happening in NYC is 100X more important to the media than anywhere else in the world.

Not trying to poo-poo the thread, honestly. I agree the way authorities are counting or not counting deaths is a recipe for confusion and fear mongering. And confusion and fear mongering there is a-plenty!
edit on AM5604AMRCDT2020 by ABNARTY because: sp

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

Yeah, bodies are adding up. They are placing them in trucks.

Human remains found in U-Haul trucks outside Brooklyn funeral home

www.fox5ny.com...

Police were called to a Brooklyn neighborhood Wednesday after a funeral home overwhelmed by the coronavirus resorted to storing dozens of bodies on ice in rented trucks, and a passerby complained about the smell, officials said.

The bodies were found inside vehicles parked on Utica Avenue in the Flatlands section on Wednesday afternoon. Video from SkyFOX showed several vans and box trucks backed up onto the sidewalk outside several storefronts, including Andrew T. Cleckley Funeral Services.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DictionaryOfExcuses

They add up every year. To a very similar number that we will see at the end of the year. Probably less than normal as car accidents are way down.

In America most people die from cancer and heart disease. The next biggest cause is doctors. Over 80% of all deaths right there. The elite hate us.

Back to my tell a vision now...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
U-haul truck full of covid victims bodies leaking fluid in the street.

If I was the manager of the U-haul Location that rented them the truck, I think I would call the funeral director up and tell him that he just bought himself a truck.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Tell a vision, where you can select a 'Channel' to receive your 'Programming'.

Then there is this.
"Funeral Directors in COVID-19 Epicenter Doubt Legitimacy of Deaths Attributed to Pandemic"

edit on 4 30 2020 by stosh64 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Lots of questions in NY..

Since everything is "covid related," or "virus related" nowadays, might need to expand scope a bit.

This type of story is coming out more. Make of it what you will, with salt and all that, but clearly something is unique to NY and I dont think its the virus itself.

Meanwhile, RdRPs inhibitors are continuing to show efficacy and folks like Dr. Yadegar from Cedars-Sinai are really approaching this as it should have been from the start (imo)
edit on 30-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: Illumimasontruth

Tell a vision, where you can select a 'Channel' to receive your 'Programming'.

Then there is this.
"Funeral Directors in COVID-19 Epicenter Doubt Legitimacy of Deaths Attributed to Pandemic"

It might be worth pointing out though that project Veritas are not strictly your go- to people for good info , they're tied directly with the president through Erik prince

In a 2018 book on propaganda and disinformation in U.S. politics, three Harvard University scholars refer to Project Veritas as a "right-wing disinformation outfit".[11]

Trumps got his mistakes to hide from in his early handling of the pandemic .

That said , morticians and funeral directors are not exactly the first people we d think of just implicitly trusting either .

The thing is sometimes the opposite of what you hear being thrust on us to believe is more like the facts .

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy
U-haul truck full of covid victims bodies leaking fluid in the street.

If I was the manager of the U-haul Location that rented them the truck, I think I would call the funeral director up and tell him that he just bought himself a truck.

How about the poor guy that has to clean it out.

I’m with you. You stack Covid bodies in a Truck rented from me.

You bought it...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Andrew T. Cleckley Funeral Services with the Uhaul bodies is a black funeral home. If it was run by white people the owner's face would be shamed on the front page of the news. Owner said his frig broke. If that's the case don't rent a fvcking Uhaul then. Shutdown the funeral home. The city will take them. He better get fined for this crap.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I think NYC started classifying Flu deaths as Covid-19 deaths late in March. Data is still sparse, but we'll know for sure in a few weeks, when historical March/April NYC flu death stats can be compared to March/April 2020.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I would like to pose a very serious question to all the doubters of the virus on ATS that keep likening the death count to "normal" yearly deaths from Flu or Pneumonia.
Question:- in past years with the death toll to Flu and Pneumonia, how many times has their ever been evidence of mass deaths in such a short period and where are the pictures of all the bodies piled high from Flu or Pneumonia in the past?

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Yeah, bodies are adding up. They are placing them in trucks.

Human remains found in U-Haul trucks outside Brooklyn funeral home

They only have the storage for about 1000 bodies... That is why they got trucks with each truck having the ability to cold storage 40 bodies. If they are having more than 500+ per day from the virus alone on top of about 200+ per day from normal deaths it doesn't take much math to see they need trucks too as funeral homes, crematories, cemeteries and city morgues get over whelmed as it takes a while for a body to go from dead to grave.

The puzzling part a doctor suicide.... These are not horrendous numbers and medical staff look at bodies much differently than a typical non medical staffer.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   
To all the doubters, be careful of where you express your doubt. Big brother will be coming for you!

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   
The story will never make sense if your only source of information is the Mainstream.

Has anybody yet figured out why NYC has a death rate 200x higher than that of the 10 most largely populated cities around the Globe? I repeat 200x.

Or why NYC death rate is 7x higher than the global average?

Jason Goodman (CrowdSourcetheTruth) has done a lot of investigative work in NYC & Brooklyn. He he's exposed at least 2 fake doctors who were handling the situation at "Ground Zero" Elmhurst Hospital. He exposed Colleen Smith as a Simulations expert, go figure.

He also went to the "busiest" funeral home, where there was nothing happening, and interviewed one of the staff there who revealed that the hospitals are deliberately withholding the bodies and allowing them to stack up. He didn't know why, he was quite innocent in all this, but I guess is boss wasn't as innocent judging by their irritation when they saw he was doing an interview.

#Plandemic.

Personally, my aunty passed away two days ago. She died from advanced liver disease & advanced sepsis - doctor wants to put Covid19 on the death certificate because, - quote "She had a fever". Also know personally one person who died of advanced & terminal throat cancer - Covid19 on the death certificate.

#Scamdemic.

edit on 1/5/2020 by Borderlands because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Inform yourself.

www.cdc.gov...

top topics

join