It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Eddie Money Rabbit Hole (Not Eddie Rabbit)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:46 PM
link   
He had to say "Just Like Ronnie says". Totally screwed me up. For years had no idea what that meant for "Take Me Home Tonight". Turns out it was Ronnie Spector and her hit song during the sixties was "Be My Little Baby" which is her line in the song.

She was married to Phil Spector for a while. Turned into a complete disaster with her fleeing his mansion with her mom picking her up half naked or something.

Just a weird rabbit hole to find myself in. Then, to cap it off she did a duet with Belinda Carlise from the Go Go's in the 80's. Belinda was big into drugs and drinking for like 30 years. She's finally sober and into some Budha stuff now.

Cra cra is all I can say. I need to stop digging into these endless shafts of nonsense.

edit on 29-4-2020 by Stupidsecrets because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Wanna really go deep? On Funky Cold Medina Tone Loc said "Like Mike Jagger says I can't get no satisfaction". Jagger did drugs for a bunch of years and knew Jimi Hendrix. Jimi sang Wild Thing. Loc had a hit in the '80s with a tune called Wild Thing. Jimi and Loc have darker skin tones while Jagger is pale, just like the late Eddie Money.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Phil Spector was like a 60's Jeffry Epstien, but with some talent and without high level government connections.

You should read about how Lana Clarkson was found dead at his mansion. Suicide. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Ronnie Spector was lucky.
edit on 30-4-2020 by VictorVonDoom because: (no reason given)

join