It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Revelation 12 tells us the next thing comes from the sky

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
That's right Revelation 12 tells us of the great sign the great sign in heaven that started this last 7 Year countdown that means you can write in the margin of your Bible in Revelation 12:1 saw this September 23rd 2017.

In the same sentence almost after that great sign is the sign of the Dragon that's the one I'm talking about coming down from the sky will see something come down from the sky t asteroids aliens fake aliens there spaceships because that's where the woman who is in travail sees the dragon get kicked out of heaven. So the woman is Israel if she's in for real that means of War I guess that's the other thing we should be looking for next Israel in a war something coming down from the sky which is the same of the Dragon in Revelation 12 right there at the first part.

I vote aliens are fake aliens that's what Wernher von Braun talked about fake aliens. But it's the time for the dragon to get kicked out of heaven any takes 1/3 of angels with him or 3rd his angels what do you think !
edit on 29-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:51 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

"what do you think !"

Maybe relax the caffeine intake?
No offense intended, but your prose is rather incoherent. I mean, I can read it, but I kinna make sense of it.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:03 PM
link   

it's the time for the dragon to get kicked out of heaven any takes 1/3 of angels

Didn't something like that already happen?

The devil got kicked down here and still walks the Earth to this day.

Is the dragon coming to join the devil or is it the same tail?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Whatever comes from the sky, I'm sure they'll find a way to tax it just like certain corporations do for annual, natural precipitation over selected third world countries.

Sheer madness...

Sidenote: Solar cycle activity is increasing, so..🤷🏽‍♂️
edit on 4/29/2020 by EternalShadow because: correction, eta

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Star...

The next few weeks...my brother !

We should see more global uncertainty,...it's like God gave us those day counts in Rev....1260 and 1290.....5 months....well, start at the Great Sign in Heaven.....boom.....match

ra reply to: LookingAtMars

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:14 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow

Solar cycle activity is increasing

Please no, not the kill shot.

Would you notice anything in the sky if a nice big CME got shot straight at Earth?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Are you suggesting that the dragon is actually representative of airline companies, which appear to have definitely "fallen from the sky"?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: LookingAtMars

Would you notice anything in the sky if a nice big CME got shot straight at Earth?

I can only imagine some sort of extreme example of the northern lights phenomenon that will spontaneously pop the corn you brought to watch it given you've had some forewarning or time to do so.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   

that scares me scares me a little Maybe in 2016 we barely missed one by a few hours or so is that right as the sun rotated the bean came out of the Solar mass This by quarter of the orbit is that right maybe it was like 36 hours I don't think so I think we got missed by 16 hours or something like that that's why it scares me
edit on 29-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gravelbone

"what do you think !"

Maybe relax the caffeine intake?
No offense intended, but your prose is rather incoherent. I mean, I can read it, but I kinna make sense of it.

I second that ...

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:07 AM
link   
"So uh, Lucifcer, we just passed this Carbon Footprint tax...so uh, yeah"

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: EternalShadow
Solar cycle activity is increasing, so..🤷🏽‍♂️

Wrong.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:42 AM
link   

I wonder were Ed Dames is hunkered down and spending all the bucks he made off remote viewing and the kill shot end of y of the world as we know it.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 03:38 AM
link   
What makes that chapter the "next" event?
I've suggested on these boards that a pandemic could be the Pestilence of ch6, but there's a long interval between ch6 and ch12. If we're following ch6, then war and famine are the next things.

I also disagrree with your interpretation of ch12, but that first objection will do.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 05:48 AM
link   
my understanding is that the devil still hangs out in Heaven (beginning of the book of Job, he stands before God)

Book of Revelation (12th chapter) states that soon satan and his angels will attempt to take over Heaven but they will fail
and be exiled to earth.
he will be really ticked off and take it out on humanity.

apparently this won't happen til mid-tribulation.
edit on 01032020 by ElGoobero because: clarify

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 11:33 AM
link   
I think a good chunk of what in Revelations is based astronomy an planetary movements while keeping remnants of Rome history. The child is Venus(Morning Star), the woman clothed in Sun is the Moon, while the Dragon is the Sun.

I've heard the church being both the woman clothed in sun, as well as the whore too, Rome being the Fourth an the First beast, the child being Israel, etc... but I guess that up to the reader.

As for a great sign in the sky, a meteorite.
edit on 30-4-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

You are assuming Carol Rosin told the truth. I don't think she did. I think she is riding von Braun's coattails to maintain her "fame".

Her statements regarding von Braun cannot be substantiated. It's her word against his.

ETA, crap falls out of the sky constantly. This is hardly a reliable portent of the SHTF.
edit on 4/30/2020 by Creep Thumper because: ETA.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:31 PM
link   
Star....starting the count on Sept. 23 2017.....sir.....oh...

More....yessir, before the midpoi t the 5th trumpet martyrs are completed...taken up....and the 5 month torture to make people turn to God starts Halloween 2020....coming right up

Now ya know why I'm broadcasting it....

April 3 2021......abom of desolation.......Israel flees, since they are the woman in travail that had a child.....actually a man child and a child, so ya know....the child is caught up to the Throne....when Israel flees to a place prepared for her for 1260 days.......ends on......Armageddon in 2024.....Sept..a reply to: DISRAELI

edit on 30-4-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Star, I had a thread predicting this serious global threat, ...I had March 22nd as the confirm date......in December and January

a reply to: Creep Thumper

posted on May, 9 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

ANYTHING BUT BELIEVE THE BOOK.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join