It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HERE Are Your Official 'I BELIEVE JOE DIDN'T RAPE THAT LIAR' Talking Points

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
These talking points being circulated by the Biden campaign to anyone that might ask or be asked about the Tara Reade Sexual Assault allegations against Joe:

1)“Biden believes that all women have the right to be heard and to have their claims thoroughly reviewed...In this case, a thorough review by the New York Times has led to the truth: this incident did not happen.”

TRANSLATION: Joe believes THIS woman is a LIAR...and, besides, she's already been tried and judged to be a liar by the completely unbiased and infallible highest court in the land: The New York Times.

2) “Vice President Joe Biden has spent over 40 years in public life: 36 years in the Senate; 7 Senate campaigns, 2 previous presidential runs, two vice presidential campaigns, and 8 years in the White House.”

TRANSLATION: Joe has been a government bureaucrat for over a century...and that makes him honest and incapable of sexual assault.

3) “There has never been a complaint, allegation, hint or rumor of any impropriety or inappropriate conduct like this regarding him — ever.”

TRANSLATION: All that sniffing and groping of little girls and women doesn't matter.

www.breitbart.com...
www.buzzfeednews.com...

Leftists...you now have everything you need to say you believe all women...except if they're women accusing Old Joe.

Isn't it nice that Media Matters and the Biden campaign has already done all the heavy lifting for everyone concerning this despicable woman's disgusting and clearly fake allegations against the perfectly normal, impeccably honest and super not-perverted, Joe Biden?

edit on 29-4-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

At his age maybe groping and sniffing is all he can do.
One of these days he will grope or sniff the wrong one.
edit on 29-4-2020 by mamabeth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:46 PM
link   

The only one they need.

"Hes not Trump."

If you dig deeper, I hear you can make them gasp for air and go cross eyed.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why don't you believe it because you are a dumbocrat reply to: IAMTAT

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:51 PM
link   
#creepyJoeisinnocent

#kindametoo

#metoosometimes

#mesniffhair

#sleepygropey

#bluecollorjoeIikestohug

#wantsomecandylittlegirl
edit on 29-4-2020 by panoz77 because: (no reason given)

+15 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Kavanaugh, Trump, etc; ALL WOMEN HAVE A RIGHT TO BE BELIEVED.

Biden, leftists, etc; ALL WOMEN HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HEARD.

See the difference?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I don't like Joe but this needs to stop. It's getting completely stupid coming at someone for an alleged crime 20-30 yrs later. The evidence is super flimsy and it's not even real evidence. She should have slapped the hell out of him in the face and left a big god damn bruise. Press charges and tell everyone how he got it.

Really tired of this victim mentality of moping around for decades then deciding to eventually pounce. These people don't say anything because they like their job, income and are not willing to give that up. They only care when none of that matters anymore which is completely fvcked up. Have to have integrity in this life. Want to make a stand then make it immediately on principle. Want to wait 30 yrs no. There is no integrity or bravery waiting that long.

+6 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   

I see they went to the Clinton school of 'Destroy & Discredit'.

Worked in the 90's.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Uncle prevy twisting the New York Times article into a talking point.
www.cnn.com...
Least that is how I heard it and read it.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

IDK...Joe seems to think he's got plenty more Push-Ups in him.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:19 PM
link   
The NEW approach is..."If we can get the NYT's to do a hit piece on the woman...we can say she's been "heard" and we can "believe" she's a liar."

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: mamabeth

One of these days he will grope or sniff the wrong one.

His eyesight is failing along with his brain?

+1 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The problem is, there are so many Republicans guilty of the same thing, none of them want to open an investigation, or ask the FBI to investigate.

So we're just here in our little Echo chamber with no leadership from those in authority.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I think I've hit the point of just not caring at all. Other than having my husband try to reenact the shoving of fingers somewhere, which proved to be pretty hard for him to accomplish as it's not an unimpeded easy-entry area there. So that I kinda question, but otherwise just don't CARE.

Congrats, PoundMeToo movement, nobody gives a damn anymore. It's called victim oversaturation, and you managed it fairly quick.

Edit: And for f's sake, people, this is a prime example of an easy In for introducing people to other parties and potential presidential candidates of them. Use Touchy-Feely Joe to your fricking advantage there.
edit on 4/29/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
So what should Biden do? If you go back decades what was considered as not much more than poor taste is sexual assault today. I keep getting the feeling that people decades ago maybe saw something as nothing more than saying "get away from me you ass" with maybe a good old slap to make their point. Then we come decades later and she is now WOKE over something that was not that big a of a deal when it happened.

So a number of times Reade told people to include her brother that Biden touched her inappropriately on the neck and shoulders. Boy this sounds so Biden, but once again so what? Reade also said she got demoted in her duties because she would not serve drinks... OK, if people want to get WOKE over that then so be it, but different era is all I'm going to say... Staffers served drinks back then even if that would be seen as sexist today.

Then she recently upped the anti and said he forced her against a wall tried to kiss her, used his knees to spread her legs and basically fingers her, then laughed it all off. To me this doesn't make sense and sounds so Kavanaugh like as Ford said he laid on top of me and held me down and then he laughed... I thought I was going to die..

In both cases the incident were inflated to get them into the sexual assault realm and in both cases the women were helpless to do anything...I didn't buy Ford's and I don't buy Reade's.

edit on 29-4-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

WAIT...since you brought it up...
Because your husband couldn't do to you what Biden is accused of doing to her...you doubt the woman?

Were you dressed as she states she was at the time?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
a reply to: Nyiah

WAIT...since you brought it up...
Because your husband couldn't do to you what Biden is accused of doing to her...you doubt the woman?

Were you dressed as she states she was at the time?

She was supposedly in a skirt, right? I lacked it. So I made it even easier not having to manipulate clothing.

But yeah, I have to put out there that unless you have some seriously weak leg and thigh muscles (and god-awful balance against a wall) that the finger penetration claim is not as easy to pull off as people think.

I will say plenty of fun came out of it on my end, wink, wink, nudge, nudge.

Edit: I'm not saying fingering didn't occur, I'm saying it might not have gone down as portrayed.
edit on 4/29/2020 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Not to worry. We don't need any talking points. We're just going to use the ones Trump has used for the 25 women that have accused him. If they worked for him...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508
Not to worry. We don't need any talking points. We're just going to use the ones Trump has used for the 25 women that have accused him. If they worked for him...

What would those be?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Notice to Democrat perverts everywhere. You are free to do what you want. No punishment will befall you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join