It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have all seen the inside of area 51

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Heres my point. Have you ever watched discovery wings channel? Well if you have you are probably like me and watch about the development of aircraft and how they eveolved from the drawing board right? Well when they are documenting this stuf where do you think they are at? If you look closely and then look at different pictures of area 51 you come to realize that alot of these are film from area 51. Example shows- Development of the SR-71 blackbird, U-2, The stealth fighter, ect the list goes on. so if you watch these shows and pay close attention to the background and do some comparisons you will come to realize that where they are filming is at our famous area 51 in most of these old shows. Now as far as anyone ever getting on the base. Get an education at MIT or something, get a security clearance and a government job building weird #, and you might just get to go and hang out with the aliens on the secret base and talk about how dumb that humans really are(LOL). I see so many people talking about how they want to get on the secret bases and how they want to sneak into these places and take pictures and snoop. Come on people you know as well as I do that if ever you try something like this your ass is going to be shot and you will never be heard from again. So I say one last time if you want to see the inside of the base just watch television or get a government job. Other than that just stay safe and dont do any stupid crap to get yourself killed cause your not that good and if you are then your probably not going to be posting crap on here.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 10:38 AM
link   
hahaha yeah...like that 1 thread from awhile back, the author of it was talking about how he wanted to get like 3000 people to just storm area 51. Which was the stupidest idea. I mean they have warning signs and such. They can legally kill all 3000 people. I doubt anyone would make it onto the flats. haha

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Yes they could kill all 3000 people and get away with it. Kudos on the film point. That is absolutely correct. Even the History Channels special on the F117 has shots from inside the base and flight tests over it.

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   
well the inter idea of going to area 51 i think is a good one just you need the right ideas the right plan to get ppl in there i bet if i was given 3000 ppl and enough weapons i choudl get at least to the gate but i whoudl need 3000 trained profisnail killers and assasins but heck no ones prefect in fact i think we shoudl throw out are government...

but thats just me

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Just a thought: We all openly discuss Area 51 so its not very secret from the public(obviously), but what if the government just dumped their nuclear waste there, packed up their stealth fighters and secret technology and... left, just left to another location? Another secret base? Is it all just a big ploy?

[edit on 13-3-2005 by scarecrow999]

posted on Mar, 13 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
in replay to scarecorws post

maybe they did leave packed up and left it whould do for them to leave any how but maybe they whoudl think ppl whould say this that they moved and really in fact stay there?

does any one reamber what happend after indepednces day came out and they gave a location to area 51 in neveda? what happend

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by scarecrow999
Just a thought: We all openly discuss Area 51 so its not very secret from the public(obviously), but what if the government just dumped their nuclear waste there, packed up their stealth fighters and secret technology and... left, just left to another location? Another secret base? Is it all just a big ploy?

[edit on 13-3-2005 by scarecrow999]

We looked into the idea of Area 51 moving a while back. The evidence we found suggests that Area 51 is still going strong out at Groom Lake. Most of the activity seems to have moved indoor, into labs and indoor test ranges. We have no evidence that the base has been relocated.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Well all I can say is that It mightn be time for us to start looking for area '52' if you kn ow what I mean.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Emulous
hahaha yeah...like that 1 thread from awhile back, the author of it was talking about how he wanted to get like 3000 people to just storm area 51. Which was the stupidest idea. I mean they have warning signs and such. They can legally kill all 3000 people. I doubt anyone would make it onto the flats. haha

Wasn't that like done in ID4...................

and wasn't that the depths of area 51 in the movie, at least that is how I picture it now, or is that what they intended.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I wasnt the author of that stupid Idea to storm area51, you would have to be a total idiot to even think of doing that. but as far as the base being closed I doubt it and I agree that the base is probably more lab oriented now than secret planes and vehichles. What I do wonder though is where they are testing new flying vehichles and is there another base we havent seen yet? Im sure there is.

posted on Mar, 14 2005 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Emulous

Well I like the Idea, its suicidal audacity appeals to me. Perhaps if those 3000 people were SAS????????? well its just a thought.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Those 3,000 people wouldn't get anywhere near Area 51. It's a hgue freaking desert. If the Camo Dudes know one guy in a Wrangler is coming, they're certainly going to see 3,000 tinf-foil heads stumbling across the desert in minivans. Load some tear gas into a helicopter and have a grand ole' time. No point in killing 3,000 people when you can just show them what huge morons they are.

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Na, skip the choppers and load up an Aurora or TR-3 with tear gas! Better yet fly an Aurora 100 ft off the ground and have it go supersonic right over the crowds heads! Then hit em with the tear gas as they run screaming off into the desert!

posted on Mar, 15 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JamesBlonde
Well all I can say is that It mightn be time for us to start looking for area '52' if you kn ow what I mean.

Jeez dont you watch stargate... Area 52 is Cheyenne mountain... you know where SG-1 base themselves...

Anyway... seriously i dont doubt there oculd be an Area52 where, like in stargate, they collect alot of alien artefacts and technological devices, then send it to area 51 for analysis... i think they let people focus on area 51 as a diversion.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I was always under the impression that most of the X-plane footage came from Edwards, not Groom Lake. They do shoot alot of footage out at Area 51, but it all goes in the vault, not for release.

apc

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I highly doubt much of the public television footage of new aircraft actually comes from Groom Lake. If I recall correctly the unveiling of the B2 was at Whitemans AFB, but I may be mistaken. There would be so much background footage blurred out and censored the show would be unwatchable. The base is simply a research and development center for experimental avionic and propulsion technology. There are no alien bodies... there are most likely little to no underground structures.

It has been suggested the base closed down for a short period of time due to radiation coming up through the ground from the atomic test range days, but the base is currently fully operational.

And the movie ID4 was, of course, fiction. The creators actually went to the federal government asking for advice on the construction of their sets and the layout of Groom Lake. They were told "Sure... we'll help you make it accurate.. just remove every mention and reference to Area 51." Well, they didnt take out the references, so they got no details.

3000 people storming the base? Can you say 3000 people instantly declared to be terrorists with the soldiers acting accordingly? And 3000 professional assassins wouldn't have anything to do with eachother

[edit on 19-3-2005 by apc]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by firedoc2368
Heres my point. Have you ever watched discovery wings channel? Well if you have you are probably like me and watch about the development of aircraft and how they eveolved from the drawing board right? Well when they are documenting this stuf where do you think they are at? If you look closely and then look at different pictures of area 51 you come to realize that alot of these are film from area 51. Example shows- Development of the SR-71 blackbird, U-2, The stealth fighter, ect the list goes on. so if you watch these shows and pay close attention to the background and do some comparisons you will come to realize that where they are filming is at our famous area 51 in most of these old shows.

I think that most of those show are from Edwards AFB in CA. With the Dry Lake bed area facilities and the history of Test Flights, and its own film crew.

Phae

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:43 AM
link   
The unveiling of the B-2 was at Plant 42 at Palmdale just outside the assembly building. As for pictures of inside Groom, there are tons and tons. Video as well. I've seen video of the first F-117 taxiing for its first flight, footage of the Tacit Blue taking off from the runway, plenty of stills of Oxcart A-12's parked by hangars, taxiing and taking off, video as well. What's the big deal?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MPJay
The unveiling of the B-2 was at Plant 42 at Palmdale just outside the assembly building. As for pictures of inside Groom, there are tons and tons. Video as well. I've seen video of the first F-117 taxiing for its first flight, footage of the Tacit Blue taking off from the runway, plenty of stills of Oxcart A-12's parked by hangars, taxiing and taking off, video as well. What's the big deal?

are those on the web?? if you find links could you post em please....simple human curiosity....thx

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
It's all about the interior workings, like the deep underground stuff, and with as much time as they've had since Roswell and all that etc, they must be continually expanding the sublayers of the base...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join