It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trying to find a source for this image

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:12 PM
link   
This image was the avatar of a former acquaintance with whom I no longer have a friendship. I have not been able to ascertain its source and I am intensely curious what it is, where it came from, and what it could possibly mean.

If anyone has a clue or a possible resource for me besides the obvious reverse image search, I'd appreciate your help.

Thanks in advance!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Not saying it anything to do with this, in the outlaw 1% biker world the logo on the left is common. Different from each club but same pattern. The one on the right is the shape of a typical 1%patch. Cocktail mean party Alien!!

Numbers signifies letters 17=AG
edit on 4 294729 2020 by WUNK22 because: More info

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
No luck here. Couldn't find anything reasonably close. The closest I got was looking up "cartoon green ant".

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22

Spot on, from what I know of this person. He's a 1%er, and now that you say that I can see the diamond 1% patch clearly. Duh! I should have seen that. Now I wonder the significance of the other things. Why a bug? Why the broken antenna?

Not sure what AG means in biker lingo, if anything.

It could be as simple as a 17th anniversary party for a chapter.
edit on 29-4-2020 by OuttaHere because: Added info

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

There is a type of cicada that has a 17 years cycle.

Periodical cicadas

17 is also the letter Q

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I'm not seeing the 1% patch [ref. image], but the other one looks like it is an inverted image of a stag's head.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
No concrete answer at this point, but the "17" is significant.

The Hells Angels come up prominently in about every search string I've been able to dream up. But nothing with the Hells Angels displaying anything saying 17. AND...

A search on "17" alone comes up with "Angels" (maybe like...Hells Angels?)

One other observation; it looks like the picture may be a photograph of a sticker on a black metal surface.

That's all I got.

ETA - Could be a code word / symbol...like a death card.
edit on 4/29/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 03:59 PM
link   
aside from the 1%er looking patch, the other patch is the AOA patch. This is surely biker related. Based off of colors I'd say it's some type of achievement patch for the vagos MC

edit on 29-4-2020 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2020 by slapjacks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

I can 100% promise you its not the Hell's Angels.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: slapjacks

AOA (American Outlaws Association), but on the mark!

Both patches may be found here under 1959 & 1963.

That being the case, 17 may be reference to the chapter, but the martini glass... really?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Just tellin' ya what I found, that's all.

ETA - Then if it's not HA, it might be something diametrically opposed to HA's...like Mongols.

edit on 4/29/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm thinking some kind of grasshopper zeta thing from the twilight zone old shows.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: OuttaHere

I can 100% promise you its not the Hell's Angels.

Definitely something to do with a MC(motorcycle club). Hells Angles are also known as club 81 which is in reference to H being the 8th letter in the alphabet and A being the first. 17 is most likely in reference to "A G" the club name initials. Not sure about the left patch, right patch is 1% for sure.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Bonehead

edit on 2942020 by Snarl because: That is all ...

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
a reply to: mtnshredder

It is AOA (American Outlaws Association) [official corporation name] for Outlaws M.C.

See previous post (above) for link to both patches on their website.

The U.S. Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) and Criminal Intelligence Service Canada have designated four MCs as "outlaw motorcycle gangs": the Hells Angels, the Pagans, the Outlaws, and the Bandidos, known as the "Big Four".

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Theli93
I saw that after I posted. Good find.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Theli93

My understanding is that they are a bourbon crowd, so idk why the martini. And why the broken antenna?

You folks definitely narrowed it down to AOA 1%, which I know to be correct.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

He's an Outlaw. Their very motto is ADIOS: Angels Die In Outlaw States

That part is solved, except for why a bug, why a broken antenna, why a martini, why #17?

Probably will be forever a mystery.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Well, here's a couple possibilities...

The negative aspects of number 17 are very intense, from the spoilt and very difficult to live with or being the prima donna always looking for constant attention and praise, throwing a tantrum when they are not met.

and / or...

The number 17 closely relates to number 8, 1+7 and to the star tarot of immortality. Which means your legacy lives on after you have passed from this plane. With the addition of intuition allowing the number 17 individual to see the hidden truths and allowing universal healing and understanding.

Source

So, one possible conclusion involves possibly a drinking problem (the martini glass and broken antenna), and then the connotations of the number "17", either good or bad.

As for the bug...no clue.
edit on 4/30/2020 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Well, I know one thing, I'm using the right search strings...because I found this thread in my results about 4 times now, sometimes more than once!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join