It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of man to fish tank cleaner now being investigited as a murder by anti-Trump Democrat wife

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TheLead

Thank you for that info Lead. When that event happened I did not pay much attention. A couple of dummies maybe and left it at that.

At this point I think my main interest is the immediate rush to judgment that some members here displayed, condemning her because it is now being reported that she was anti Trump and her husband pro Trump. Murder murder murder cried the maddened crowd. You know what I mean?

The police are investigating and my original thought was that they would look into the entire hospital situation, what she was treated for and what things were found about her condition. Some of that info might be forthcoming from Banner Health as well though one could suppose that patient confidentiality could keep that from being shared.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

Was the husband pro-Trump?

I hadn't heard that. All I knew was that she was crazy, had been threatening divorce for a while. apparently claimed PTSD centered on the company her husband worked for, and on the side was an anti-Trump person.

It seems weird that she would suddenly glom on to something Trump says as something she should do. But she is crazy.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sad statement of affairs, but Michigan is CRAZY!!

When I was stationed there, they had a serious over-population of deer and geese. Well, they had ratcheted down all forms of firearms hunting to the point where, when they pleaded for help, the only thing you could hunt them with was a recurve bow and arrow. So...you had all these kids out there with their 'kid' bow and arrow sets they got for Christmas "wounding" anything in sight...and even some non-game animals. Lame and crippled animals staggering around. It was horrible! Golf courses were filled with them, like geese, who were stabbed with arrows and on their last legs. It was sad.

I knew a few DNR guys, and they wouldn't let a person fire a shot. I was done with it! SCREW ThAT!

Those Geese needed culling, and the Deer needed culling, but all the PC community had a "Better" idea.

I left.

**END**

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:33 PM
link   
a reply to: chelsdh

" Seemingly intelligent people do stupid, nonsensical things often. "

Yes , Especially Women .

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:01 PM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Death of man to fish tank cleaner now being investigited as a murder by anti-Trump Democrat wife

Talk about a politicized headline.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

I imagine it went down like this: husband and wife present to the ER. husband is poisoned, shows obvious signs of poisoning, wife states she ingested the substance as well and doesn’t feel well. They would send them both to ccu or icu
The husband because he obviously needs to go and the wife because they expect her to be right behind him health wise.
Or can we even trust that she was in the ccu and not just a room for observation?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Well now, color me surprised by this recent turn of events.

/sarcasm off/

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

You are a misogynist at heart aren't you.

but it's not just women.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

to say that you really demonstrated you high intelligence

Don't be so daft. If you're going to try and insult someones intelligence at least be intelligent enough to form a legible sentence .

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: rickymouse

A martyr to the cause, I guess?

Assuming, of course, that this is anything more than a horrible accident. Though from what little I've seen, that seems a bit too much of a stretch.

Fish tank cleaner. Check.

Soda. Check.

Mix together. Why? Check.

Give to husband, who seems to have been, though only anecdotally by what I've read abused, to drink. Why? Check.

That is a very odd set of "coincidence"... But he's going to be set forth as a martyr to the holy cause of "Orange Man Bad"...?

The wife was in critical condition along with the husband, obviously the husband did not make it.

This to me is just ..playing victim, poor Trump

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
a reply to: vonclod

Yes, she was according to reports at the time.

(CNN)A Phoenix-area man is dead and his wife is under critical care after the two took chloroquine phosphate in an apparent attempt to self-medicate for the novel coronavirus, according to hospital system Banner Health.

She was in ''critical care'' so even if she had done this as a cover it would have been a very dramatic alibi.

Sure she should be investigated because of allegations and in an investigation of a death spouses are often prime suspects.

The OP is laid out simply making the frame of her guilt highly probable. However, the information laid out does not include the information that she took it as well and was in ''critical care'' because of it.

Interesting side not though. Did you notice how the OP garnered stars and flags off the while and your post with that very relevant piece of information received only one?

That is todays ATS..sad, a shadow of it's former self.

This is all about poor Trump..guy is such a victim..cant catch a break.

I will keep an open mind on this, as more info comes out..who knows, stranger things have happened.
edit on 29-4-2020 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Who said anything about "poor" Trump?

I said that that is what it could certainly look like. Not that that is what it is.

I believe the operative phrase is innocent til proven guilty. She's guilty of nothing. Any commentary saying otherwise is mere supposition--that most assuredly includes anything I might say...I lack anything even vaguely resembling mind-reading talents.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
a reply to: seagull

3) Darwin?

Thats where I'm at..but who knows, anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Who said anything about "poor" Trump?

I said that that is what it could certainly look like. Not that that is what it is.

I believe the operative phrase is innocent til proven guilty. She's guilty of nothing. Any commentary saying otherwise is mere supposition--that most assuredly includes anything I might say...I lack anything even vaguely resembling mind-reading talents.

Not you on the "poor Trump"

To me, that is the premise of the thread..poor Trump, this evil D lady was out to get him via killing her husband

Or, maybe it's just me

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Depending on how knowledgeable these people were about the aquarium hobby, then she may have known that it's not uncommon to find human pharmaceuticals in aquarium products. Common antibiotics are routinely purchased and used in the US without prescription for the home aquarium all the time.

All she would need is a basic of knowledge of what is in her aquarium product.

And every post for like 100 talks about malaria... I'm just saying for her to confuse her pond cleaner with a malaria drug is like drinking rubbing alcohol thinking it was 16 year old scotch. Even the pond cleaner has a rather big warning label to not drink... so was she dumb, or was she trying to play on it to kill her husband.

They are not releasing her on bail BTW... Might be more to the story than what we know.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

To me, that is the premise of the thread..poor Trump, this evil D lady was out to get him via killing her husband

Or, maybe it's just me

Not out to get Trump, but boy it would be a good reason to kill her husband...lol

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Or, maybe it's just me

Not out to get Trump, but boy it would be a good reason to kill her husband...lol

It will be interesting to see what comes out. I was just reading in another thread, the husband and wife both were Dems, and both made contributions..so who knows.

I wonder if you could put that stuff in a soda and not be able to taste it?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   

I wonder if you could put that stuff in a soda and not be able to taste it?

She might have said, here is meds baby drink...lol Why would you take the real drugs even in the first place if you didn't have the virus. I'm not running around taking penicillin all the time in case I get the clap...lol

She is in a world of hurt... they got more evidence on her or she wouldn't be in prison with no bail.

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:09 AM
link   
So a guy with not enough common sense,
Looks at his fish tank, Then says to himself.
I have never heard of a fish getting coronavirus. It must be the
chloroquine phosphate fish medicine.
Why did people who normally think Trump is an idiot who lies, every time he speaks,
Suddenly think he was being honest,

posted on Apr, 30 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Its a homicide. I'm pretty sure that she's guilty. It stunk from the get go.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join