It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Death of man to fish tank cleaner now being investigited as a murder by anti-Trump Democrat wife

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+41 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Well, well, well... Remember the guy who died from supposedly ingesting fish tank cleaner? Remember how his death was blamed on Trump?
Turns out his wife is a big anti-Trump Democrat supporter who has a history of domestic abuse towards him - often insulting him in public, and even physically attacking him. She also admits mixing the fish tank cleaner into soda before giving it to her husband... But, according to her, he knew what he was drinking. His friends say he was very intelligent, and they can't believe he would knowingly drink something like that.
His death is now being investigated as a murder by the Mesa City Police Department.

The Mesa City Police Department's homicide division is investigating the death of Gary Lenius, the Arizona man whose wife served him soda mixed with fish tank cleaner in what she claimed was a bid to fend off the coronavirus.

friends of Gary Lenius told the Free Beacon they were skeptical he would knowingly ingest fish tank treatment

they described Lenius as a levelheaded retired engineer and recounted a troubled marital relationship that included a previous domestic assault charge against his wife

Gary was a very intelligent man, a retired [mechanical] engineer who designed systems for John Deere

Wanda Lenius "would constantly berate Gary in public

Campaign finance records show that Wanda Lenius has given thousands of dollars to Democratic groups and candidates over the past two years

Source

edit on 4/29/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

edit on 4/29/2020 by trollz because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: trollz

Was the husband a Trump supporter or just collateral damage (if she did do this on purpose and without his knowledge)?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   
LOL!

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

If she was smart she would have just told the police he had flu like symptoms.

That's an instant Covid check mark on the ol' death certificate.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Seemingly intelligent people do stupid, nonsensical things often.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Um, I thought she almost die too?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Maybe it's time to call off quarantine to prevent more of this idiotic panic-induced asinine behavior.

Cure is lethal at this point.

edit on 29-4-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Maybe she did, I don't know. But that doesn't mean his death wasn't a murder. Murder-suicides are a thing.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: trollz

originally posted by: vonclod

Maybe she did, I don't know. But that doesn't mean his death wasn't a murder. Murder-suicides are a thing.

Sure, it happens.

I'm not sure anything more than "stupid" happened here. I could see a charge just at that.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Love the edit at the bottom of the article.

Not being investigated as a homicide. HA! Okay, but it damn sure better be investigated as MANSLAUGHTER whether accidental or not!

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flyingclaydisk
Love the edit at the bottom of the article.

Not being investigated as a homicide. HA! Okay, but it damn sure better be investigated as MANSLAUGHTER whether accidental or not!

It does NOT say that!
It says his death is being investigated, but has not been ruled a homicide at this time!
That means it might or might not be ruled a homicide depending on the outcome of their investigation.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Please tell me these two didn't reproduce.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I stand corrected, you are right.

In any case, the rest of my statement stands.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   
Maybe just read the bottle first and also news articles beyond the fake headlines.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:11 AM
link   
By Any Means Necessary

The media is complicit in trying to cover this up too.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:25 AM
link   

So she was a Democratic science fundamentalists.

Campaign finance records show that Wanda Lenius has given thousands of dollars to Democratic groups and candidates over the past two years, most recently to the 314 Action Fund. The group bills itself as the "pro-science resistance" and has criticized the Trump administration's response to the coronavirus pandemic, holding up the Lenius case to slam the White House
link

Scientism much

Why "314 Action"? Because Pi is everywhere. It’s the most widely known mathematical ratio both inside and out of the scientific community. It is used in virtually everything we encounter in our daily lives -- and like Pi, science is all around us. Too often, legislators choose to ignore science in favor of convenient beliefs or intuition. We are committed to electing more leaders who will use their training as STEM professionals to influence policy-making. Evidence-based reasoning should be the foundation of legislation related to issues like climate change, and gun violence.
314 Action - Mission

Pi is everywhere....Omnipresent.....Fixing the sins of the world, like global warming. Yikes!

Activist scientism is as dangerous as religious activists.

edit on 29-4-2020 by Observationalist because: Added link

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Someone figured how to murder their old man and blame it on Trump? What kind of poisoned society are we creating these days.

This is starting to seem kind of fishy to me.
edit on 29-4-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Is her name hillary?

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I think a good fraction of people are on the look for a reason to do someone in.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

A martyr to the cause, I guess?

Assuming, of course, that this is anything more than a horrible accident. Though from what little I've seen, that seems a bit too much of a stretch.

Fish tank cleaner. Check.

Soda. Check.

Mix together. Why? Check.

Give to husband, who seems to have been, though only anecdotally by what I've read abused, to drink. Why? Check.

That is a very odd set of "coincidence"... But he's going to be set forth as a martyr to the holy cause of "Orange Man Bad"...?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join