It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the guy going to throw a grenade at the police officer

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Like wow! How could this be in the Land of the Brave. Surely the police officer wanted that pizza bad enough after this event in his life.
Why heck, I'd even make him the pizza, but I don't think he's like all the bloody pizza sauce I put into it. Sick society breeds sick a sick police force.

www.youtube.com...
WARNING
LANGUAGE AND VIOLENCE!!!

45&v=HalnE5mZIJ8
edit on 0400000023592020-04-28T22:59:23-05:00592304pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on 0400000052592020-04-28T22:59:52-05:00595204pm10 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

can someone fix the video, dang can never get it to work right

edit on 0400000026002020-04-28T23:00:26-05:00002604pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

v=HalnE5mZIJ8
edit on 0400000013012020-04-28T23:01:13-05:00011304pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

www.youtube.com
edit on 0400000017022020-04-28T23:02:17-05:00021704pm11 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   

WARNING
VIOLENCE & LANGUAGE

Babylon murda .

edit on 4 28 2020 by dashen because: (no reason given)

edit on Tue Apr 28 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

link   

edit on 28-4-2020 by Serdgiam because: Teamwork makes the dream work!

link   
a reply to: musicismagic

You screwed up your video link. Here it is, embedded. And, yeah, it don't look right. Looks to me like some cops need to be put in general population over this one.

Warning: It's damn graphic.

:
edit on 2020 4 28 by incoserv because: added a warning.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I'll wait to see the bodycam footage, but that end bit seemed a bit much.

Though the initial shot or two was because he came up off his stomach and advanced.

I watch a lot of police body cam video, probably too much. It's shocking how it seems like 90 percent of people shot are literally begging for it, it's an odd beast, it's a mechanism for many to "force" someone else into doing what they can't do.

Anyway, a 40 second clip, while horrible, isn't anything I'll come to a conclusion on.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Hmm I wonder he was doing that Judge Dredds felt the need to execute?

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
He fully deserved to be shot. Stay down. Do not move. The same people saying he should not be shot will be the same damn people crying he should have been when the guy escapes and kills their child or someone they love.

This is not a video game. There is the rule of law and the rule of engagement. Both are to protect law abiding citizens. He was not one of them.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: ZapBrannigan3030
I'll wait to see the bodycam footage, but that end bit seemed a bit much.

Though the initial shot or two was because he came up off his stomach and advanced.

I watch a lot of police body cam video, probably too much. It's shocking how it seems like 90 percent of people shot are literally begging for it, it's an odd beast, it's a mechanism for many to "force" someone else into doing what they can't do.

Anyway, a 40 second clip, while horrible, isn't anything I'll come to a conclusion on.

I agree that maybe ... just maybe there is the slightest possibility that the first shot was justified, even if only remotely. But the salvo of shots at the end ... I'm in guilty until proven innocent mode on that one. Was he a terrorist who had a bomb strapped to his body and was going for the button? Short of that, I need some serious justification and can't imagine what it'd be.

edit on 2020 4 28 by incoserv because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: incoserv

That's why I said, I'll wait for the full bodycam video. Maybe most don't care, but I'll watch a 30 to 40 minute compilation of the 3 or 4 officers video(from beginning(first contact) til the end) before I make any hard conclusions.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

Execution.

I would really like the backstory on this since pumping a dozen or more rounds into him seems a bit much.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:28 PM
link   

That's why I said, I'll wait for the full bodycam video. Maybe most don't care, but I'll watch a 30 to 40 minute compilation of the 3 or 4 officers video(from beginning(first contact) til the end) before I make any hard conclusions.

Ha, like we will ever see the bodycam.

That's a good one!

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Ha, like we will ever see the bodycam.

That's a good one!

It may take a few weeks, but it seems now, more than ever, these things are coming out much faster.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Where's the whole video?

Suspect made a throwing motion with no return gun fire.

Then suspect grabs something off the ground and the cops returned fire Till the threat was eliminated.

Maybe do a ride along or educate to see how cops train.🤗🤗

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:33 PM
link   
If someone is ordered to stay down and they continue to move and get up I hope and pray for every law abiding citizen the person in neutralized every single time. I have no passion for killing or prejudice toward him but the rule of law is the rule of law. If he stays down this is over. He gets his day in court among a jury of his peers. Can't just do whatever you want like Grand Theft Auto.

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

Yeah, like this one. Bodycam doesn't mean # when a cop plays "simon says"

This POS was allowed to get a pension. What a joke.

Police officer who fatally shot sobbing man temporarily rehired to apply for pension
www.nbcnews.com...

edit on 28-4-2020 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2020 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

Yes I remember this one..

But I'm refering to the iPhone footage I just saw.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Yup and appears to be suicide by cop . But the article states that all of the officers had body cams. It’s kind a hard to lie under those circumstances .

I would need to see the earlier footage and exactly what the piece of rebar looks like .

From what I’ve seen and the fact that they only fired two shots originally. Makes me think they tried not to kill him at first . With an unidentified object in his hand we just don’t know what’s going through the police officers.

Are the media reports correct or not that’s what I wondered. Did he charge them earlier in the confrontation ?

By no means am I saying the shooting was justified. What I’m saying is the 40 second clip isn’t enough information to decide whether someone is guilty of murder .

Most police officers aren’t bad. Do you remember this footage from Dayton Ohio ? The cops ran towards the bullets putting their bodies in between the shooters and terrified civilians .

Because of heroic actions like this.. I find it hard to jump to a conclusion when all of the circumstances aren’t known. If someone had a unidentified objects in their hand hollering they were gonna kill me . I would take their word for it and shoot too.
edit on 29-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-4-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

By far the most disturbing execution that I have ever witnessed.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Fallingdown

Plenty of citizens if armed would have ran towards the shooter, the cops had the armour and guns, also get paid.
Personally, I don’t think they are any more special than many others, Hell nearly a whole generation faced off in Europe and Asia, undermanned as well

Power corrupts, looked like a murder to me.

posted on Apr, 29 2020 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
Execution.

I would really like the backstory on this since pumping a dozen or more rounds into him seems a bit much.

Ya know ... ya let yourself get into this position and it's most likely Suicide By Cop.

However ... it was a 'brutal' shooting from the perspective of that video. He had quite a bit of time between being shot to being 'put down'.

S&F OP

top topics

<<   2 >>

join